Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Swedish Visa (sweden) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Swedish Visa (sweden) (2450 Views)

Swedish Admissions And Student Visa / How To Become A Swedish Citizen Through Master's Studies / Swedish Fighter Jet Crashes After Colliding With Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Swedish Visa (sweden) by Tennakin: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hello Guys,

I currently live in North Cyprus and I have a Swedish Gf who is ready to send me an invitation to come over to Sweden for a visit(We've actually met twice). The thing is my permit here in North Cyprus just expired and I wont be able to apply for the visa without my permit. To get the permit renewed, I have to pay over 2000 usd.

So, I am considering coming down to Nigeria to apply for the visa instead. I have an online job that I receive steady income from, this should boost my chances of getting the visa I hope.

My question is, should I pay the $2000 here for the permit in Cyprus and apply for the visa here as a student..Or come over to Nigeria to get the visa.

What are the chances of getting the visa in Nigeria?

Please dont forget we've met before and she is financially capable enough to sponsor my stay.

Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Thanks
Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by BornAgainMay: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
You beta don't near Nigeria.

Ask Buhari, where he is now and you will know that I just gave you candid advice.

Pay times two of that money n go from there
If woman carry you come back, I just pity you.

They may deny you visa..

4 Likes

Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by mofedamijo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bro apply from cyprus.....u il b shocked that if u have permit in small countries in africa like botswana,namibia,Swaziland etc n u apply for visa they give to u sharply,buh in naija its like ure applying to see dangote,n possibility of denying u in naija is higher than other countries...

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by chukxie(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
I'd advise you try getting the visa where you are cos visas for 9ja hard oooo. Listen oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by Fallawx(m): 4:24am On Dec 14, 2017
I have once make this silly mistakes and that is what is keeping me away from my family . My daughter and my wife lives in Brazil . Naija no be ham oooo . I returned back home from Kenya to secure Brazil visa but it turn out to be a nightmare . No just try ham abeg ... Stay back renew your permit and get your visa over there .

1 Like

Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by georgesegun87: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2017
To get Sweden student visa is very easy if you pay 50% of school fees.. Den go to embassy I applied for resident permit..after the approval of your resident permit from Sweden..immediately dey are going to issue visa... But for visiting visa don't go there...

1 Like

Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by Tennakin: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2017
georgesegun87:
To get Sweden student visa is very easy if you pay 50% of school fees.. Den go to embassy I applied for resident permit..after the approval of your resident permit from Sweden..immediately dey are going to issue visa... But for visiting visa don't go there...

Thanks for the response bro. How much did you pay for the tuition?
Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by georgesegun87: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
There school fees is about 14k Euro....

1 Like

Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by Fallawx(m): 12:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Tennakin:

Thanks for the response bro. How much did you pay for the tuition?

Look out for cheap language courses . That would help as well

1 Like

Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by Everest1989(m): 6:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Fallawx:

Look out for cheap language courses . That would help as well
Please through more light on this.
Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by beekaf: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
@fallaws please can you throw more light on the language course.I googled and saw some between 2 and 9wks duration.will the Swedish embassy give visa for a duration like that.

Pls expantiate.thanks
Re: Swedish Visa (sweden) by Fallawx(m): 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
beekaf:
@fallaws please can you throw more light on the language course.I googled and saw some between 2 and 9wks duration.will the Swedish embassy give visa for a duration like that.

Pls expantiate.thanks

Look out for certificate language courses for 3month or 6month . Perhaps you can as well look out for course in health management or safety skills cheap courses please .

(1) (Reply)

Recommendations For Shipping From Nigeria To Canada / Stay Away From Green Africa Airline. Their Promos are illegal soft LOANS! / One Million Naira Or 6 Months Visa To The United State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.