Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Go Dye To Tackle Corruption In Nigeria - UK DFID Grant Award (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go Dye To Tackle Corruption In Nigeria - UK DFID Grant Award (photos) (475 Views)

AFRIFF: Olu Jacobs Wins Life Time Achievement Award (Photos) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Go Dye To Tackle Corruption In Nigeria - UK DFID Grant Award (photos) by chicbenita(f): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
United nation world habitat ambassador Francis Agoda (I Go Dye) received UK DFID and youth alive foundation ambassador award to tackle Corruption in Nigeria.

on 9th Saturday in Abuja. Making A Different Against Corruption Today Award was presented to I Go Dye by Uk’s DFID and youth alive foundation to tackle Corruption in Nigeria and enlighten youths about corruption Nigeria.When received the award I Go Dye then dedicate Award to pensioner and their children, he said I want to once again remind us, that the issue of corruption witnessed against pensioners is the highest form of ill treatment against humanity,denying them their benefits is unimaginable in a society like ours that has no social welfare package for elderly people.

We all should speak now for their comfort,because this is part of the reasons why young people hate public service and when they often get employment they see it as a means to steal public funds to preserve them against foreseeable situations facing pensioners across the nation.
May God bless Nigeria and keep all the pensioners alive to eat the fruits of their labour

Reporting from>> https://www.view.ng/i-go-dye-received-uk-dfid-youth-alive-foundation-ambassador-award-tackle-corruption-nigeria/

Re: I Go Dye To Tackle Corruption In Nigeria - UK DFID Grant Award (photos) by ItchingPreek(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
when you dedicate an award to someone...does it go with the money(in cases Where money is attached to the award)

FCT tho.....Oga seun.....3037310272
First bank
Thank you. Do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Pens Down Heartwarming Note To Davido Saying,"he Inspires Me A Lot" / Tonto Dikeh’s Sister Blast Bloggers As She Celebrates Churchill On His Birthday / Wizkid And Davido's Reconciliation: A Lesson For Die-hard Fans Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.