Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ouch! Mel B Cuts Out Her Flesh 2 Remove Her Ex-husband's Name Tatooed On Her Rib - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ouch! Mel B Cuts Out Her Flesh 2 Remove Her Ex-husband's Name Tatooed On Her Rib (725 Views)

" Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Mel B Cuts Out Tattoo Of Ex Husband’s Name After Divorce (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ouch! Mel B Cuts Out Her Flesh 2 Remove Her Ex-husband's Name Tatooed On Her Rib by MsDoris(f): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Melanie Janine Brown, better known as Mel B or Melanie B, in a bid to put a closure to her relationship with her ex husband Stephen Belfonte, has sliced off the flesh she had his name tattooed on.

The 42-year-old former Spice Girls star had a tattoo with the words, "Stephen, till death do us part you own my heart" inked along her ribcage but has now cut out the 'Stephen' part while keeping the rest of the statement.

Following their divorce, the America's Got Talent host decided she wanted to put a quick closure on their "toxic relationship" so, rather than go the laser removal route which usually takes a long time, she decided to scar herself by having her flesh cut off.

Speaking of the drastic step taken, she said:......... continue @..................

http://www.mimidoris.com/2017/12/ouch-singer-mel-b-cuts-out-her-flesh-to.html

Re: Ouch! Mel B Cuts Out Her Flesh 2 Remove Her Ex-husband's Name Tatooed On Her Rib by Johnpaul01: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Stupidity from Iraq
Re: Ouch! Mel B Cuts Out Her Flesh 2 Remove Her Ex-husband's Name Tatooed On Her Rib by wtfcoded: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Iberibe egbugo nu ndi mmadu. sad

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Lady On Bike / Should I Help My Sick Neighbor's Chid Or Pay My Tithe ? / DJ Khaled’s Fiancee’s Brother Reportedly Shot & Killed During Drug Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.