Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,340 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

" Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) (3673 Views)

Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / "Check Out The Most Pierced Lady On Earth" Guinness W Records (pictures Attached / Ouch! Mel B Cuts Out Her Flesh 2 Remove Her Ex-husband's Name Tatooed On Her Rib (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

" Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Cyrillemugwiza(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
His name is Gregory Paul McLaren born 1971, New Zealand who goes by the name of Lucky Diamond Rich, a well known performance artist, street performer and international arts festival performer, whose act includes sword swallowing and juggling on a unicycle.

He is best known, however, for holding the Guinness World Record as "the world's most tattooed person", a title formerly held by Englishman Tom Leppard.
Rich has tattoos covering his entire body, including the insides of his eyelids, mouth, ears and foreskin ��.
He has held the certified record since 2006, being 100 percent % tattooed.

1 Like

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by uncleck: 8:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Some people's obsession is out of this world.

I don't know why I hate tattoos with passion; it turns me off

4 Likes

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Madibah(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
I'm waiting for end time and his crew .
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Righteousness89(m): 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Devil is Wicked!

See what a Man Created in the likeness of God has Become..

Demons are Real!!!

They are Live on Earth!

So many are unknowingly Possessed Already!

Be Careful with what you do in the Name of a Fashion and all that Stuff...

7 Likes

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by vastolord4(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
he can play the Devils roll in any kind of movie.. I thought he even tattooed his mushroom.. but till then? bullshit

1 Like

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Iyoocartel(f): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Iyooooo cartel.

He should also be given the award for the ugliest man on planet earth and probably the second most senseless man after Buhari
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Sirmwill: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
shocked
Warizdix
This guy is a wayray

He looks like Righteousness89 major enemy and Slawormir's best friend
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Iyoocartel(f): 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Devil is Wicked!

Demons are Real!!!

They are Live on Earth!

iyoooo cartel

Pastor no be everything you go blame devil. You take life too seriously.
Try take one stick of loud for the night to clear your head and forget your worries because this life shouldn't be taken too seriously.
Try smoke the loud where people dey as your first sitime so you no go off do mistake enter Sango shrine dey shout the devil is a liar make dem no go donate you to the gods

4 Likes

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by MJBOLT: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
how do you tattoo the inside of your eyelid?

1 Like

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by decatalyst(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
MJBOLT:

There is level to his level of madness.

It is insanity!
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Siberia01(m): 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
cool
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by WonderWoman5775(f): 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
✝️

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Juliusmomoh: 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Op, remove the third pic. Am afraid biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by grim33(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Your nonsense no Dey finish....
Righteousness89:
Devil is Wicked!

Demons are Real!!!

They are Live on Earth!

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by kambili999(f): 11:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Scaryyy
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by illicit(m): 2:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Is he black or white

1 Like

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Virginnn(f): 4:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Now that he has no more space for more tatoos hope he opens up his flesh and start drawing inside.
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Elton02(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2020
uncleck:
Some people's obsession is out of this world.

I don't know why I hate tattoos with passion; it turns me off
what turns you on
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by uncleck: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2020
Elton02:
what turns you on
fresh clean spotless skin

2 Likes

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Vyzz: 9:22am On Sep 12, 2020
cool

Congratulations to him...

Major achievement...

I ain't cursing him... But people like this tends not to live long...

Make he try do meaningful something which we would use to remember him when his gone...

Like Chadwick Boseman
Juice World
Martin Luther etc

1 Like

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Gbest90(m): 9:59am On Sep 12, 2020

Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Munieer(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2020
E tattoo e penis
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by leofab(f): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2020
Well earned
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by DriggityDre: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
The guy is basically InkMan now. Dang.
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by DriggityDre: 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
MJBOLT:
Bro. There are some that cut holes in their cheeks and add tattoos on the inside.

I remember there was a TV show for most of these crazy tattoos. Don't know if it's still airing.
Re: " Check Out The Most Tatooed Guy On Earth " Guinnes Records (pictures Attached) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2020
Did he draw too on his ozone layer

(1) (Reply)

Sasha - B.o.u.q.u.i - Kemistry - Blaise: Who Among Them'z Supa' Xxxhotxxx? / Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic / Photo : Amazing Pix From Psquare Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.