Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" (39796 Views)

MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by chrisbaxtian(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
pauljumbo:
Charlie boy pack

This pastors are business men also

Oyedepo have the highest number of private primary schools in Nigeria and you think he can't afford private jet for only 4 million dollars

he doesn't not collect Money from schools under his ministry

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by linkszelda: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
My only problem is that, non of these men of God have come out to counter oppose with step by step details of where, when and how tithing is applicable to a Christian`s life in the bible just like how others have tried to prove them wrong step by step and by quoting directly from the bible.

instead all we hear from them is if you dont pay tithe, you will be cursed, your family will be cursed, your generation will be cursed e.t.c. they talk as if they are running a voodoo shrine not a house of God and worship

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by OKOOMOGE: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
Naija Christians are confused. Who to follow "Daddy Freeze or Pastors".
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by ehissi(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
pauljumbo:
Charlie boy pack

This pastors are business men also

Oyedepo have the highest number of private primary schools in Nigeria and you think he can't afford private jet for only 4 million dollars

Not all cars are the same, there are different types of cars. They cost differently. The same apply to private planes. There are private planes that cost as low as #300million, even lower.

What is worrying such persons that talk like this charlie boy, nor dey inside market, if not charlie boy for don buy am.......
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Harmored(m): 7:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
CharleyBright:

Why are we too quick to defend what is wrong?
Is it the Pastor's money that is used to fuel and maintain the Private Jet?
Is the Pastor paying the millions of Naira demurrage for the Private jet from his pocket?
Can you swear the pastors are paying these monies from their pockets? If they are, they can as well show us the source of income and the tax clearance for the proceeds.
Can't the Pastors fly even Business Class?
Must they live ostensible lives and use church monies to maintain and service their luxurious lifestyles?
Christ admonish us Christians to live a Moderate (Modest) life. Owing and maintaining a private jet is far from a moderate life.
The bible says it will be easier for a Carmel to enter the eye of the needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
It is either the bible is lying about that OR most of these pastors living a "Larger than life" lifestyle will not get anywhere near Heaven.

I'm sorry sir but you sound really stupid, the whole point of what you're saying now is a pastor must not be rich uhhn? If dangote becomes a pastor today you will say he his spending church money, I don't know why people have this believe because a person is a pastor you expect him to wear rag
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
olaxx:

A private jet is worth more than $4 million
I stand to be corrected

You can get a jet for less than $4m but just one of Oyedepo's jets (the gulfstream V ) is worth $30m, he has 3 others.

I am not making a case for Oyedepo or any of these theives but many of these jets are leased i.e not bought/owned outright and many of these jets are used.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Johnpaul01: 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Follysho707:

FOOL of the highest order... Yaba-Left V.I.P

Unfortunately, you are dry and irrelevant, lest i forgot, you are also pointless. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by sukerefakere(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigeria = fantastically corrupt nation

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by MrMcJay(m): 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
femmmmy:

You people are just crying more than the bereaved, let the members of the church complain

Please take several seats and let those who have something to contribute speak up.

Living Faith Inc is a charity registered organisation under the laws of Nigeria and as such I have every right to express myself.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by plessis: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Harmored:

Use your brain before talking The G.O of churches do attend all the convention of their branch in each country world wide, you expect them to trek there The way some nairalanders talk self
don't you see governors and ministers using public transport in the western world?....

Or you just wrote this nonsense as someone who has spoon in his head instead of brain...

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Leopantro: 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
jonnytad:

You guys don't understand that God's blessing maketh rich and added no sorrow. All I see here is jealousy.

i don't care if he has a plane, i don't believe or listen to most of these Nigerian pastors.
God sent his son to lead us to the right path, i follow his words and he leads me.
i do not need another human to guide me.

sufficient unto this day is the evil thereof

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Harmored(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
plessis:
don't you see governors and ministers using public transport in the western world?....

Or you just wrote this nonsense as someone who has spoon in his head instead of brain...

Are we talking of political idiots here who do it for the media, change your mentality, so because they use public transport means they don't steal money uhn? How old are you 13?
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by oruma19: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Throwback:

Were the Levites who were entitled to collect tithes also engaged in side business by marketing religious and non religious products to the congregation?

nice one, perfect question.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by oyindelacreme(f): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Oh waoh,that seems like a general statement

whistlingbeautiful./2017/12/13/between-her-legs/
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by grandstar(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Throwback:

Were the Levites who were entitled to collect tithes also engaged in side business by marketing religious and non religious products to the congregation?

Where is the billion like button?

Which Congregation you dry?
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by BanjiHols(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
jonnytad:

Smiles, Maybe you check for Vatican City on google and see the affluence attached to the office of a Pope.

Lol let me not even go deep cos I won't finish on time.I am not a catholic ..But look at it this way.
Do you know that the first Pope was Peter ?To show you how long they have come ,to show you how the historical architecture,art city ,offices,culture have acquired value with time.And not deliberately made to be so.
The economy/Gdp of the country Italy itself you can't compare.
The cars you admire Bugatti, Ferrari Lambo etc plus other economical cars are even made locally .Is it Fashion?lol therefore Their standard of living is higher than ours
Worst is that we have the highest population of the poor blacks in the world .We go to church more than these oyinbos .Our Economy is nothing to write home about. But our pastors are the top richest according to Forbes. You Digg?

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
I agree completely with you Charley. Any pastor that owns a private jet is not only a bastard, but a worldly man.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by jonnytad(m): 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Leopantro:

i don't care if he has a plane, i don't believe or listen to most of these Nigerian pastors.
God sent his son to lead us to the right path, i follow his words and he leads me.
i do not need another human to guide me.

sufficient unto this day is the evil thereof
And you shall know the truth. ...... And the truth here is that God has us in mind. Riches is of the lord. And He maketh rich and added no sorrow.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by jonnytad(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rexgodwin:
I agree completely with you Charley. Any pastor that owns a private jet is not only a bastard, but a worldly man.
Your take Sir....
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by CharleyBright(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Harmored:

I'm sorry sir but you sound really stupid, the whole point of what you're saying now is a pastor must not be rich uhhn? If dangote becomes a pastor today you will say he his spending church money, I don't know why people have this believe because a person is a pastor you expect him to wear rag

You know what?
My parents thought me not to ever resort to abuse or insults when engaged in any discourse because Sane and intellectual minds put forward their argument to make a case but fools resort to abuse and insults to hide their stupidity.
Did your parents teach you that much?
If they did, you are very unreasonable not to take good counsel. Poor you!!

And to answer your question:
Firstly, Are you comparing Pastors with Dangote? Are they competing with Dangote in flying Private jets?
Pastors aren't Dangote and the comparison is needless. Dangote is doing businesses that you and I can see as yielding profitable income. Pastors aren't engaged in businesses yielding income, Unless you mean to tell me the Church is the business the pastors are doing that makes you compare Pastors with Dangote.
Finally, learn to make plausible arguments to justify your stance and not just abuse and insult people who put forward concrete and valid points.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Ejomax77(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
ehissi:

Not all cars are the same, there are different types of cars. They cost differently. The same apply to private planes. There are private planes that cost as low as #300million, even lower.

What is worrying such persons that talk like this charlie boy, nor dey inside market, if not charlie boy for don buy am.......
Please name a private jet that is worth as low as N300mil...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by jonnytad(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
BanjiHols:

Lol let me not even go deep cos I won't finish on time.I am not a catholic ..But look at it this way.
Do you know that the first Pope was Peter ?To show you how long they have come ,to show you how the historical architecture,art city ,offices,culture have acquired value with time.And not deliberately made to be so.
The economy/Gdp of the country Italy itself you can't compare.
The cars you admire Bugatti, Ferrari Lambo etc plus other economical cars are even made locally .Is it Fashion?lol therefore Their standard of living is higher than ours
Worst is that we have the highest population of the port blacks in the world .We go to church more than these oyinbos .Our Economy is nothing to write home about. But our pastors are the top richest according to Forbes. You Digg?

All because God allowed it...... and If allows it, then who are we to judge them?
What are tithes and offerings meant for biblically?
Are they not to store foods in the house of God?
Are they not to pay servants of God?
Should a pastor live like a begger all in the name of religion?
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
goodies4life:
Can someone help ask him where are his children and grandchildren are they in this country? did any of them school here? let change begins with you oga. you had it all as a child what have you change?

Apc change
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by wale377(m): 7:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=GameGod post=63253168][/quote]

He said it with is mouth that he doesn’t use money from is primary secondary sch and university
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by BanjiHols(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
jonnytad:

All because God allowed it...... and If allows it, then who are we to judge them?
What are tithes and offerings meant for biblically?
Are they not to store foods in the house of God?
Are they not to pay servants of God?
Should a pastor live like a begger all in the name of religion?

A pastor can be comfortable and be example to followers and try as much to guide them from cherishing wordly materials.Pastors shud disassociate themselves from vivid luxury especially in a society where 80 percent of their followers are poor.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Mysselff2: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Foolish Charly boy, what does "bastard" mean in your marijuana contaminated brain
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by blackaxe78: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Harmored:

Stop exposing your stupidity.

Its all over your sentences.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by BanjiHols(m): 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
MrIjapa:

Apc change
The public/followers did not entrust their monies with him or made donations to him. Therefore be can live that way.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by tbaba1234: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
clevvermind:
So it now a sin for pastors to own private jet? Nonsense.

In a country with widespread poverty, it is ridiculous to see pastors with private jets off the backs of their poor followers in the name of tithe.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
BanjiHols:

The public/followers did not entrust their monies with him or made donations to him. Therefore be can live that way.

Don't you think hairy pussy is better than shaved pussy?
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by chibuzorAbia: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hedonistically:

Another daft punk fouling up cyberspace with criminal inanity. You fools suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, obviously.

A pastor is 'busy" doing what exactly? Doing what that requires spending tens of millions of dollars buying private jets and additional millions annually to maintain the jets? Which problem is he solving by being "busy'", and more importantly, which problems is he NOT solving by wasting money on private jets?

You idiots need to read about the SACRIFICES of the colonial era missionaries who left their occupations, wealth, families, and everything in Europe to come to Africa to spread the Gospel. They came with only one agenda: to spread the Gospel, even with their own life savings.... with a determination to bear the discomforts to suffer in the African mosquito infested bushes in order to win souls for Christ!

Now, we have pastors who can't be inconvenienced by economy class in airlines because they are "busy". Busy preaching about tithes to fools. They have preaching engagements here and there so they must buy jets to meet up. What is the urgency of this rubbish? They are comparing themselves to normal worldly businessmen like Dangote and Adenuga who have made money the worldly way and SHOULD enjoy their money the worldly way! Besides Dangote has businesses worldwide and it shouldn't be a problem if he decided to buy a jet to meet up with urgent business meetings here and there.

What is URGENT about preaching nonsense? that these bastard pastors must spend billions of Naira on jets, to the detriment of millions of hungry and poor people they could have used that money to help?

No make me vex. Before thunder go strike your generation.

100% correct!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerians don't like hearing truths once religious leaders are involved. Shame on you all.
Senseless creatures called themselves humans.

Someone is pointing out the effects of corrupt governance going on in Nigeria since 1960, all religious maggots could commenting is to start attacking the messager and killed the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Cast His Vote With A Flag / Ex-govs, Buhari’s Associates Lock Horns With Tinubu / Why We Re-opened Silverbird, Rhythm FM - AMCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.