Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies (18480 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria To Play Ghana, Senegal In Friendlies / World Cup; Super Eagles Players Will Be Arriving Russia Dressed Like This.Photos / World Cup: Super Eagles Players Get Jersey Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by ahamonyeka(m): 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
I would have advise he play two strong teams in group C.
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Skseries: 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
I hope they wont invite that Almajiri Ahmad
musa and his AFONJA bench warmers along... we want total Biafrans , super eagles is our birthright grin grin grin

watch as they besiege here like toilet flies
mumu and u are Browsing a site created by an afonja. E-dihourt
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Swaggzkid: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Why Abuja? and why is the committee chaired by Goni lawan bukar(apc yobe). I'm not liking this o like seriously, when will political sentiments be completely driven away.
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Jerrypolo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
blackboy2star:
Egypt ke? Why Abuja and not European countries closer to Russia...

They wan start their wuruwuru preparation now cheesy cheesy

The guy just wan answer their questions.

Which European country go come play friendly match for Africa wen d world come dey hold for another timezone and weather conditions?.

Besides, Abuja get stadium?.
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by engrchykae(m): 5:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
@ the emboldened,Na like this we dey take know person wey no sabi ball. Put salah for wingback, if he no die before world cup then him na true son of his father. You can't expect moses to score more from the wing he plays. You no sabi ball,People wey sabi understand.hence,dem no quote me
na people lie am deceive fernando torres say na him be the goal scorer wey make the albino forget say na kuyt,benayoun and babel be im source of goal,when em reach chelsea wia lampard,dogma,,even terry and petr Czech wan score,body tell am
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Icon4s(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Leonbonapart:
NFF has finally stop picking players for us. Watch how the super eagles will now sower
Sower?
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Bblessing37: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
ibori1:
y egypt?y not germany? undecided y egypt?y not germany?

I think it's based on those who are Also willing to play the friendly with us. That's why the coach can't just chose any country just like that.
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Pidginwhisper: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
obonujoker:

Since you can prove that Moses is a good attacker, why then do you say he is better than Salah offensively??
wait till after January transfer window, make we see if your salah go up him tempo. Blv it or not.Moses is better than Salah both defensively and offensively
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by drbaryoung: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
what's the essence of playing Egypt, how does it affect our world cup games. or is it for supremacy in Africa
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Pidginwhisper: 6:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
engrchykae:
na people lie am deceive fernando torres say na him be the goal scorer wey make the albino forget say na kuyt,benayoun and babel be im source of goal,when em reach chelsea wia lampard,dogma,,even terry and petr Czech wan score,body tell am
Leave am now. Torres better. You no see as sturridge take shine when he first reach Liverpool. Na later him body tell sotey Origi sef dey bench am. Origi go loan Solanke still dey bench am, he no even see Mane back
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Skseries:
mumu and u are Browsing a site created by an afonja. E-dihourt
hehehehehehehe hembelembe the toilet flies are coming...

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Lawalemi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Not Ghana.
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by ibori1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bblessing37:

I think it's based on those who are Also willing to play the friendly with us. That's why the coach can't just chose any country just like that.
na nff supos go negociate wit dem.
nd i strongly bliv dt e didnt go to dem
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Akinwerndey: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
@ the emboldened,Na like this we dey take know person wey no sabi ball. Put salah for wingback, if he no die before world cup then him na true son of his father. You can't expect moses to score more from the wing he plays. You no sabi ball,People wey sabi understand.hence,dem no quote me
oga stop this your ignorance display.... if Moses was that good it would not have been displaced by Hazard on the left wing position and will not have been converted to a wing back. Mo sallah is way and by far better than Moses... how much would Moses worth in the transfer market and check how much sallah would worth too. your football exposure is low

1 Like

Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by owbabs: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pitch pitch pitch
That's my only concern

Look at where Nigeria plan to play the friendlies

http://.com/poor-abuja-national-stadium-pitch-angers-football-fans
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by SmartyPants(m): 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
jnrbayano:
Play Germany and Brazil in friendlies, teams that never want to loose a match due to how seriously they take friendlies from their squad selections.

Leave Egypt, focus on Europe and south America (excluding Argentina)

Has it ever entered your head that Brazil and Germany may not be interested in playing Nigeria? Or you think you can just organize friendliesbwith just anyone you want?
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by damoceile: 7:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Aieboocaar:
am i the only one who thinks coach gernot rohr needs to slow down in the number of friendlies he is planning undecided
You are the only one with that thought, England are planing to play six friendlies between now and just befr the world cup... You are there saying Rorh should slow down

2 Likes

Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Pidginwhisper: 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Akinwerndey:
oga stop this your ignorance display.... if Moses was that good it would not have been displaced by Hazard on the left wing position and will not have been converted to a wing back. Mo sallah is way and by far better than Moses... how much would Moses worth in the transfer market and check how much sallah would worth too. your football exposure is low
See as this one dey reason. Why was same Salah unable to displace hazard? When you're good, you're good Hazard is as good as Ronaldo and Messi so forget about any player coming in to displace Hazard. Moses Chelsea career was hampered by the constant injuries he sustained early in his career at chelsea. Hence, he was unable to tie down a regular spot.
What are the qualities Salah posses that Moses doesn't have,even much more. So far so good no player has been able to displace him from the Wingback position, not even the much hyped Zapacosta.

Some players Teamwork goes unnoticed, same could be said about Moses. Players worth these days doesn't reflect on the qualities of the players for example Lukaku,Bakayoko even Pogba is not yet playing at the same level he played for Juve at United.Oga go siddon make I see road. You no sabi anything
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by ajani1978(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
I hope they wont invite that Almajiri Ahmad
musa and his AFONJA bench warmers along... we want total Biafrans , super eagles is our birthright grin grin grin

watch as they besiege here like toilet flies
Big head no Sense
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Akinwerndey: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
See as this one dey reason. Why was same Salah unable to displace hazard? When you're good, you're good Hazard is as good as Ronaldo and Messi so forget about any player coming in to displace Hazard. Moses Chelsea career was hampered by the constant injuries he sustained early in his career at chelsea. Hence, he was unable to tie down a regular spot.
What are the qualities Salah posses that Moses doesn't have,even much more. So far so good no player has been able to displace him from the Wingback position, not even the much hyped Zapacosta.

Some players Teamwork goes unnoticed, same could be said about Moses. Players worth these days doesn't reflect on the qualities of the players for example Lukaku,Bakayoko even Pogba is not yet playing at the same level he played for Juve at United.Oga go siddon make I see road. You no sabi anything
kikikikikik is sallah originally a left wing player? you see your ignorance? no lets go to carrier evaluations of both players.... how old is Moses? how old is sallah? how many goals do Moses have as an attacking player and how many goals does sallah have? last season who among them scored the most goals? how many European clubs came knocking for Moses during last summer transfer window? See put sentiment aside Moses is just an average player who's too playful with the ball in his feet. log unto YouTube n watch mo sallah during his Basel and Roma says. that guy is fucking lethal with the ball in his leg. bros your football analysis na still those old NTA pundit style, football don pass that era
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by toprealman: 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
They mentioned France before..... why are they no longer sure of the French team?
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Pidginwhisper: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Akinwerndey:
kikikikikik is sallah originally a left wing player? you see your ignorance? no lets go to carrier evaluations of both players.... how old is Moses? how old is sallah? how many goals do Moses have as an attacking player and how many goals does sallah have? last season who among them scored the most goals? how many European clubs came knocking for Moses during last summer transfer window? See put sentiment aside Moses is just an average player who's too playful with the ball in his feet. log unto YouTube n watch mo sallah during his Basel and Roma says. that guy is fucking lethal with the ball in his leg. bros your football analysis na still those old NTA pundit style, football don pass that era
Alagba,on a very good day I no dey argue with people wey get comprehension problem. But I go dignify you with response to make you understand better.

Now pinpoint where I write say Salah na natural left winger. Moses functions on both sides of the wing and that's a plus for him.

Secondly what are you trying to prove with the age? Does age have anything to do with player evaluation in today's football? And finally you exposed your slackness and ignorance in football analysis by comparing Moses with Salah in term of goal scored last season like they both played in same wing last season.

January is around the corner, the aftermaths of the winter transfer window go expose salah, nazo sturridge start too. You no sabi ball @ all egbon.
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
ajani1978:
Big head no Sense

Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Akinwerndey: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Alagba,on a very good day I no dey argue with people wey get comprehension problem. But I go dignify you with response to make you understand better.

Now pinpoint where I write say Salah na natural left winger. Moses functions on both sides of the wing and that's a plus for him.

Secondly what are you trying to prove with the age? Does age have anything to do with player evaluation in today's football? And finally you exposed your slackness and ignorance in football analysis by comparing Moses with Salah in term of goal scored last season like they both played in same wing last season.

January is around the corner, the aftermaths of the winter transfer window go expose salah, nazo sturridge start too. You no sabi ball @ all egbon.
���� see ehn.... Na you know pass you hear... you sabi pass BBC, opta Joe, footy works etc. Analyst aye. Dey that archaic football mentality, when football ball don out grow ur template of analysis. football is beyond emotion. statistics says it all bro
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Leonbonapart(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Icon4s:

Sower?
correct it
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by ifyboy60(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
blackboy2star:
How old are you?
such people are not honored with a reply
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by austinegreat: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
For your sure success in JAMB, WAEC,NECO GCE. and Admission securement into a tertiary institution call klassic tutors @ 08037589601
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by BlackManta(m): 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Abeg make una stop all these yeye comparison. Moses is better than Salah both defensively and offensively.. Salah no reach, sentiment apart

Wake me up when Moses scores 19 goals this season just like Salah did. undecided
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Pidginwhisper: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
BlackManta:

Wake me up when Moses scores 19 goals this season just like Salah did. undecided
Wake me up when Salah start scoring from Wingback position undecided
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by BlackManta(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Wake me up when Salah start scoring from Wingback position undecided

According to your theory Salah is not better than Moses until he starts scoring from wing back.

How many goals have Moses scored from the wing back this season

Ronaldo and Harry Kane are not better than Moses....because they dont score from wing backs tooundecided

A guy that scored 19 goals this season should also score from wing back just to convince you that he's better than Moses who has not scored more than 4 goals this season.

Nice one.
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Pidginwhisper: 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
BlackManta:

According to your theory Salah is not better than Moses until he starts scoring from wing back.

How many goals have Moses scored from the wing back this season

Ronaldo and Harry Kane are not better than Moses....because they dont score from wing backs tooundecided

A guy that scored 19 goals this season should also score from wing back just to convince you that he's better than Moses who has not scored more than 4 goals this season.

Nice one.
and am asking you if they are both playing from same wing coz you made it seem like they are by saying salah has scored 19 goals..
How many games has moses featured in this season? Am sure before the end of the current season he'd score close to 5 which is a good return for a wingback.

I'm insisting Moses is better than him both defensively and offensively. Take it or leave it.

We are talking about Salah you're talking about Kane and Ronaldo. Smh
Re: World Cup: Super Eagles To Play Egypt, Two Others In Friendlies by Burnavick(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Denmark should be among dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Frank Lampard Retires From Football / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Why Black Stars Will Defeat Super Eagles – Bortey / Chukwueze: Man United, Leicester & Everton Are All Interested In Nigerian Winger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.