Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Christian Fathers And The Jews - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Fathers And The Jews (1953 Views)

Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / See What Rev. Fathers And Sisters Were Caught Doing (2) (3) (4)

The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 5:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
John Chrysostom "The synagogue is worse than a brothel…it is the den of scoundrels and the repair of wild beasts…the temple of demons devoted to idolatrous cults…the refuge of brigands and dabauchees, and the cavern of devils. It is a criminal assembly of Jews…a place of meeting for the assassins of Christ… a house worse than a drinking shop…a den of thieves, a house of ill fame, a dwelling of iniquity, the refuge of devils, a gulf and a abyss of perdition."…"I would say the same things about their souls… As for me, I hate the synagogue…I hate the Jews for the same reason."

St Augustine "How hateful to me are the enemies of your Scripture! How I wish that you would slay them (the Jews) with your two-edged sword, so that there should be none to oppose your word! Gladly would I have them die to themselves and live to you!"

Peter the venerable "Yes, you Jews. I say, do I address you; you, who till this very day, deny the Son of God. How long, poor wretches, will ye not believe the truth? Truly I doubt whether a Jew can be really human… I lead out from its den a monstrous animal, and show it as a laughing stock in the amphitheater of the world, in the sight of all the people. I bring thee forward, thou Jew, thou brute beast, in the sight of all men.

Martin Luther-1543 "What then shall we Christians do with this damned, rejected race of Jews? Since they live among us and we know about their lying and blasphemy and cursing, we can not tolerate them if we do not wish to share in their lies, curses, and blasphemy. In this way we cannot quench the inextinguishable fire of divine rage nor convert the Jews. We must prayerfully and reverentially practice a merciful severity. Perhaps we may save a few from the fire and flames [of hell]. We must not seek vengeance. They are surely being punished a thousand times more than we might wish them. Let me give you my honest advice.

First, their synagogues should be set on fire, and whatever does not burn up should be covered or spread over with dirt so that no one may ever be able to see a cinder or stone of it. And this ought to be done for the honor of God and of Christianity in order that God may see that we are Christians, and that we have not wittingly tolerated or approved of such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of His Son and His Christians.

Secondly, their homes should likewise be broken down and destroyed. For they perpetrate the same things there that they do in their synagogues. For this reason they ought to be put under one roof or in a stable, like gypsies, in order that they may realize that they are not masters in our land, as they boast, but miserable captives, as they complain of incessantly before God with bitter wailing.

Thirdly, they should be deprived of their prayer-books and Talmuds in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught.

Fourthly, their rabbis must be forbidden under threat of death to teach any more...

Fifthly, passport and traveling privileges should be absolutely forbidden to the Jews. For they have no business in the rural districts since they are not nobles, nor officials, nor merchants, nor the like. Let them stay at home...If you princes and nobles do not close the road legally to such exploiters, then some troop ought to ride against them, for they will learn from this pamphlet what the Jews are and how to handle them and that they ought not to be protected. You ought not, you cannot protect them, unless in the eyes of God you want to share all their abomination...

To sum up, dear princes and nobles who have Jews in your domains, if this advice of mine does not suit you, then find a better one so that you and we may all be free of this insufferable devilish burden - the Jews...

Let the government deal with them in this respect, as I have suggested. But whether the government acts or not, let everyone at least be guided by his own conscience and form for himself a definition or image of a Jew. When you lay eyes on or think of a Jew you must say to yourself: Alas, that mouth which I there behold has cursed and execrated and maligned every Saturday my dear Lord Jesus Christ, who has redeemed me with his precious blood; in addition, it prayed and pleaded before God that I, my wife and children, and all Christians might be stabbed to death and perish miserably. And he himself would gladly do this if he were able, in order to appropriate our goods...

Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous, and devilish lot are these Jews, who for these fourteen hundred years have been and still are our plague, our pestilence, and our misfortune.

I have read and heard many stories about the Jews which agree with this judgment of Christ, namely, how they have poisoned wells, made assassinations, kidnapped children, as related before. I have heard that one Jew sent another Jew, and this by means of a Christian, a pot of blood, together with a barrel of wine, in which when drunk empty, a dead Jew was found. There are many other similar stories. For their kidnapping of children they have often been burned at the stake or banished (as we already heard). I am well aware that they deny all of this. However, it all coincides with the judgment of Christ which declares that they are venomous, bitter, vindictive, tricky serpents, assassins, and children of the devil, who sting and work harm stealthily wherever they cannot do it openly. For this reason, I would like to see them where there are no Christians. The Turks and other heathen do not tolerate what we Christians endure from these venomous serpents and young devils...next to the devil, a Christian has no more bitter and galling foe than a Jew. There is no other to whom we accord as many benefactions and from whom we suffer as much as we do from these base children of the devil, this brood of vipers.

John Calvin "Their [the Jews] rotten and unbending stiffneckedness deserves that they be oppressed unendingly and without measure or end and that they die in their misery without the pity of anyone."

- Dedicated to those loving Christians out there who are completely obsessed with the Jews
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
That's false devils tactic to deceive us not to support Israel

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dfire:
That's false devils tactic to deceive us not to support Israel
Abi this one done high? The devil is deceiving you to support Israel
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Look Christianity is about love your an Anti Semite, devil God will curse you

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dfire:
Look Christianity is about love your an Anti Semite, devil God will curse you
There's a huge difference between anti Semitism and anti Judaism get educated stop supporting this fake Jews in their fake Israel
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
There's a huge difference between anti Semitism and anti Judaism get educated stop supporting this fake Jews in their fake Israel
They are the seeds of Abraham blessed by a promise

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dfire:
They are the seeds of Abraham blessed by a promise
The Arabs are also children of Abraham blessed with a promise too, why are we supporting one child and neglecting the other
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
The Arabs are also children of Abraham blessed with a promise too, why are we supporting one child and neglecting the other
God made a promise to Isaac, Ishmael should have not been born if Sarah had trusted God

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dfire:
God made a promise to Isaac, Ishmael should have not been born if Sarah had trusted God
Really? Well that's exactly what you guys are also doing God said he will restore Israel why don't you guys trust him why are you taking matters into your own hands
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 10:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Stop trying man. We are not on Satan's side. We can never turn against Israel.

Satan is a liar.

Good luck with your Crusade but you are wasting your time.

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Will you tell us what to.do? After your brothers have bombed Churches and are selling Nihertian Muslims as Slaves in Libya, we shd take sides with them against a peaceful Nation like Israel?

Interesting dream.

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
because the other child is very wicked and hateful. He is destructive and a killer.

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Really? Well that's exactly what you guys are also doing God said he will restore Israel why don't you guys trust him why are you taking matters into your own hands
How have we taken matters into our hands?
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

Will you tell us what to.do? After your brothers have bombed Churches and are selling Nihertian Muslims as Slaves in Libya, we shd take sides with them against a peaceful Nation like Israel?

Interesting dream.
when did I ever mention support Arabs?
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

Stop trying man. We are not on Satan's side. We can never turn against Israel.

Satan is a liar.

Good luck with your Crusade but you are wasting your time.
Your on Satan's side that's exactly where you are, see the founders of Christianity they oppose what you love
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 12:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

How have we taken matters into our hands?
Read 2 chronicles 19:2 when king Jehoshaphat of Judah wanted to support Israel read what the prophet told him
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 9:22am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
Read 2 chronicles 19:2 when king Jehoshaphat of Judah wanted to support Israel read what the prophet told him
Lolzzzzz. Why not post it here for all to see?

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
Your on Satan's side that's exactly where you are, see the founders of Christianity they oppose what you love
Lolzzzzzzz. If i was on Satan's side, I'd be a Muslim. Allah is Satan and you know it.

He fights everything YHWH loves from the garden of Eden.

Who founded Christianity and how does he or them oppose what i love?

Every true lover of YHWH loves the Nation of Israel, ask the ex Muslims.

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
when did I ever mention support Arabs?
What is the motive behind this your devilish futile crusade?

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

Lolzzzzz. Why not post it here for all to see?
"And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went put to meet him and said to the King Jehoshaphat, shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD"

So you don't have a Bible?
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 9:33am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

What is the motive behind this your devilish futile crusade?
To make Christians realize they are doing the will of the devil
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
To make Christians realize they are doing the will of the devil
Now you are using reverse psychology. A Christian can not do the evil of satan. Satan hates Christians and Jews because they are the chosen people of God.

But, satan is stirring muslims up to hate the Christians and Jews with the excuse that YHWH rejected Ismael but chose Isaac.

You are standing where satan wants you to stand. Sorry boy, your crusade has failed.

Every Christian loves the Jews except the fake ones.

Anyone who calls Himself a Christian but hates the Jews is a Wolf in sheep's clothing.

I have read testimonies of ex muslims how they fell in love with Israel immediately they converted. It's automatic.

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
"And Jehu the son of Hanani the seer went put to meet him and said to the King Jehoshaphat, shouldest thou help the ungodly, and love them that hate the LORD? therefore is wrath upon thee from before the LORD"

So you don't have a Bible?
This is what I have bern saying from the beginning. Only him who is on Satan's side twist the trurh with the intent to mislead.

Before you posted that, maybe you shd have indicated who King Ahab was and what he and his wife Jezebel did in Israel.

Was Israel as a Nation evil or Ahab and his wicked Islamic wife? How come God sent Elijah to destroy their prophets, the prophets of Baal which turns out to be the god of the muslims?

Ahab called Jehoshaphat to help him fight the people of God, did it happen?

Lair lair, pants on fire.

Before Muhammed was born, wssnt allah the same as Hūbal, the moon god?

Who is on Satan's side now.

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

This is what I have bern saying from the beginning. Only him who is on Satan's side twist the trurh with the intent to mislead.

Before you posted that, maybe you shd have indicated who King Ahab was and what he and his wife Jezebel did in Israel.

Was Israel as a Nation evil or Ahab and his wicked Islamic wife? How come God sent Elijah to destroy their prophets, the prophets of Baal which turns out to be the god of the muslims?

Ahab called Jehoshaphat to help him fight the people of God, did it happen?

Lair lair, pants on fire.

Before Muhammed was born, wssnt allah the same as Hūbal, the moon god?

Who is on Satan's side now.
Do you even know anything about Judaism simple question, what is the star of David?
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Emmanystone: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
Do you even know anything about Judaism simple question, what is the star of David?
Why not you a Muslim teach me my roots?

Why not we start with the Crecent moon and Star of Islam? Do you know wjat Zoroastrianism is? That is the root of Islam.

Worshipping the Moon god, yet you claim not to worship satan

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Emmanystone:

Why not you a Muslim teach me my roots?

Why not we start with the Crecent moon and Star of Islam? Do you know wjat Zoroastrianism is? That is the root of Islam.

Worshipping the Moon god, yet you claim not to worship satan
I'm just not gonna reply you your not making sense anymore
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by alBHAGDADI: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2017
danvon:
I'm just not gonna reply you your not making sense anymore
Just keep quiet cos you've been exposed and shamed.

Your attempt to deceive Christians into hating their Jewish brothers has failed.

Muslims can continue being Satan's tool.
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 8:47am On Dec 15, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
Just keep quiet cos you've been exposed and shamed.

Your attempt to deceive Christians into hating their Jewish brothers has failed.

Muslims can continue being Satan's tool.
Exactly what I'm talking about
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Maamin(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2017
danvon:
[s]John Chrysostom "The synagogue is worse than a brothel…it is the den of scoundrels and the repair of wild beasts…the temple of demons devoted to idolatrous cults…the refuge of brigands and dabauchees, and the cavern of devils. It is a criminal assembly of Jews…a place of meeting for the assassins of Christ… a house worse than a drinking shop…a den of thieves, a house of ill fame, a dwelling of iniquity, the refuge of devils, a gulf and a abyss of perdition."…"I would say the same things about their souls… As for me, I hate the synagogue…I hate the Jews for the same reason."

St Augustine "How hateful to me are the enemies of your Scripture! How I wish that you would slay them (the Jews) with your two-edged sword, so that there should be none to oppose your word! Gladly would I have them die to themselves and live to you!"

Peter the venerable "Yes, you Jews. I say, do I address you; you, who till this very day, deny the Son of God. How long, poor wretches, will ye not believe the truth? Truly I doubt whether a Jew can be really human… I lead out from its den a monstrous animal, and show it as a laughing stock in the amphitheater of the world, in the sight of all the people. I bring thee forward, thou Jew, thou brute beast, in the sight of all men.

Martin Luther-1543 "What then shall we Christians do with this damned, rejected race of Jews? Since they live among us and we know about their lying and blasphemy and cursing, we can not tolerate them if we do not wish to share in their lies, curses, and blasphemy. In this way we cannot quench the inextinguishable fire of divine rage nor convert the Jews. We must prayerfully and reverentially practice a merciful severity. Perhaps we may save a few from the fire and flames [of hell]. We must not seek vengeance. They are surely being punished a thousand times more than we might wish them. Let me give you my honest advice.

First, their synagogues should be set on fire, and whatever does not burn up should be covered or spread over with dirt so that no one may ever be able to see a cinder or stone of it. And this ought to be done for the honor of God and of Christianity in order that God may see that we are Christians, and that we have not wittingly tolerated or approved of such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of His Son and His Christians.

Secondly, their homes should likewise be broken down and destroyed. For they perpetrate the same things there that they do in their synagogues. For this reason they ought to be put under one roof or in a stable, like gypsies, in order that they may realize that they are not masters in our land, as they boast, but miserable captives, as they complain of incessantly before God with bitter wailing.

Thirdly, they should be deprived of their prayer-books and Talmuds in which such idolatry, lies, cursing, and blasphemy are taught.

Fourthly, their rabbis must be forbidden under threat of death to teach any more...

Fifthly, passport and traveling privileges should be absolutely forbidden to the Jews. For they have no business in the rural districts since they are not nobles, nor officials, nor merchants, nor the like. Let them stay at home...If you princes and nobles do not close the road legally to such exploiters, then some troop ought to ride against them, for they will learn from this pamphlet what the Jews are and how to handle them and that they ought not to be protected. You ought not, you cannot protect them, unless in the eyes of God you want to share all their abomination...

To sum up, dear princes and nobles who have Jews in your domains, if this advice of mine does not suit you, then find a better one so that you and we may all be free of this insufferable devilish burden - the Jews...

Let the government deal with them in this respect, as I have suggested. But whether the government acts or not, let everyone at least be guided by his own conscience and form for himself a definition or image of a Jew. When you lay eyes on or think of a Jew you must say to yourself: Alas, that mouth which I there behold has cursed and execrated and maligned every Saturday my dear Lord Jesus Christ, who has redeemed me with his precious blood; in addition, it prayed and pleaded before God that I, my wife and children, and all Christians might be stabbed to death and perish miserably. And he himself would gladly do this if he were able, in order to appropriate our goods...

Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous, and devilish lot are these Jews, who for these fourteen hundred years have been and still are our plague, our pestilence, and our misfortune.

I have read and heard many stories about the Jews which agree with this judgment of Christ, namely, how they have poisoned wells, made assassinations, kidnapped children, as related before. I have heard that one Jew sent another Jew, and this by means of a Christian, a pot of blood, together with a barrel of wine, in which when drunk empty, a dead Jew was found. There are many other similar stories. For their kidnapping of children they have often been burned at the stake or banished (as we already heard). I am well aware that they deny all of this. However, it all coincides with the judgment of Christ which declares that they are venomous, bitter, vindictive, tricky serpents, assassins, and children of the devil, who sting and work harm stealthily wherever they cannot do it openly. For this reason, I would like to see them where there are no Christians. The Turks and other heathen do not tolerate what we Christians endure from these venomous serpents and young devils...next to the devil, a Christian has no more bitter and galling foe than a Jew. There is no other to whom we accord as many benefactions and from whom we suffer as much as we do from these base children of the devil, this brood of vipers.

John Calvin "Their [the Jews] rotten and unbending stiffneckedness deserves that they be oppressed unendingly and without measure or end and that they die in their misery without the pity of anyone."

- Dedicated to those loving Christians out there who are completely obsessed with the Jew[/s]s

Crap! undecided
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Maamin(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2017
danvon:

The way this guy ask stupid questions surprises me. grin

He will soon ask you 'what is Emmanystone.?.

Or what is Solomon's seal?

Jumping from one topic to the other without correlation.smh!
Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by danvon(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2017
Maamin:

The way this guy ask stupid questions surprises me. grin

He will soon ask you 'what is Emmanystone.?.

Or what is Solomon's seal?

Jumping from one topic to the other without correlation.smh!
you have come again to demonstrate how stupid you are, the star of David is not found in the Bible but the star of molech is found Amos 5:26, Acts 7:43 and that's the symbol of Israel

Re: The Christian Fathers And The Jews by Maamin(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2017
danvon:
you have come again to demonstrate how stupid you are, the star of David is not found in the Bible but the star of molech is found Amos 5:26, Acts 7:43 and that's the symbol of Israel

You sound even more stupid with the above comment...stop talking already grin

The Mark Of The Beast, 666, Is In All Human Beings Already / Christian Justice System / How DNA Allegedly Exposed Prophet Joshua Iginla's Estranged Wife's Adultery

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68