Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,801 members, 7,831,607 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. (6189 Views)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 12:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Lagos State...

2 Likes

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by ProWalker: 3:54am On Dec 14, 2017
deomelllo:

Muri okunola park, the busiest im term of social gstherings in lagos, but JJT is coming to snatch the position.

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by MasterKim: 4:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Oil money from ND, human resources from the east

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by bakynes(m): 6:01am On Dec 14, 2017
MasterKim:
Be deceiving yourself which oil money, Lagos receives between 5-7 Billion naira per month in Federal allocation but generates IGR of about 33-35Billion naira monthly coupled with FDI from outside the country. You think its Oil money that is doing it? Besides is Ondo not part of the ND and also belongs to the SW. You must be a fool.

8 Likes

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by stonemasonn: 6:03am On Dec 14, 2017
This nah Fashola work nah

2 Likes

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2017
bakynes:

Be deceiving yourself which oil money, Lagos receives between 5-7 Billion naira per month in Federal allocation but generates IGR of about 33-35Billion naira monthly coupled with FDI from outside the country. You think its Oil money that is doing it? Besides is Ondo not part of the ND and also belongs to the SW. You must be a fool.
you minding d dindinrin ode oshi Ni....u for no answer him to dey talk rubbish on his own nah......u for know d mumu nah bastard nah

3 Likes

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
MrMaestro:

Wait where is this one?

A lot of events hold at muri okunola park. Are u just seeing it? shocked
Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lagos.

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Konquest: 6:22am On Dec 15, 2017
deomelllo:

^^^^^
Brilliant..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 11:54am On Dec 15, 2017
bakynes:

I ignored that ignorant illiterate for a reason, there's just too many of them on NL.

2 Likes

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 11:57am On Dec 15, 2017
janellemonae:

A lot of events hold at muri okunola park. Are u just seeing it? shocked

Major location for wedding events and pre-wedding pictures.
Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Whoever is in charge of parks and gardens in Lagos is doing very well. I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2017

Ojuloge Monument Park, Iganmu

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:
Whoever is in charge of parks and gardens in Lagos is doing very well. I'm impressed

BILIKISS ADEBIYI-ABIOLA

GENERAL MANAGER

Lagos State Parks and Gardens Agency

She's a Global Environmentalist and the CEO of Wecyclers

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by diadem10: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
anonimi:

The 3rd largest economy with IMPORTED human capital since LASG is not paying enough attention to education for ALL children resident i the state
How many teachers are recruited annually?
What is the inspection and certification schedule for private schools?
What is the ratio of lab. benches, library seats per student?
Are there vocational and technical schools for the requisite skills at precision level?
Neglected, underfunded, dilapidated education system is NOT the way to become anything in the world.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a

What's this one talking about? How is it the government work to renovate schools?

My mum once headed a school and before she left, she turned the whole school around and renovated it. According to her, she said there are enough money to renovate the school annually only if the head of the school isn't a corrupt man. That reminds of a sec. school in Ondo state. If someone had told me the school would look beautiful with a reconstructed buildings, brand new fences and a gate without the state's government interference, I would have shut the man up but today the school is looking so beautiful, thanks to the new principal.

Na corruption go kill us in this country.

3 Likes

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2017
deomelllo:

BILIKISS ADEBIYI-ABIOLA

GENERAL MANAGER

No wonder grin

She and her wecyclers were featured on CNN "inside Africa" some time ago. A real go-getter she is. I'm proud of her grin

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by BabaRamota1980: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
MasterKim:

VAT + IGR money
Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2017
Lagos Lagos , it ahead of even the whole states of Nigeria combined.
Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

That one said human resources from the east. grin

incoming jealousy Missile, take cover!!!

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Shuku0kukobambi: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
Khodorkovsky:
[color=#990000][/color]

That one said human resources from the east. grin

You go just tire for the dead head some people carry grin

I wanted to reply him immediately I saw it but where human being wan start from? cheesy
Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

You go just tire for the dead head some people carry grin

I wanted to reply him immediately I saw it but where human being wan start from? cheesy

who no like good thing, they wan claim am whereas their region is undeveloped.

2 Likes

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by anonimi: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:
What's this one talking about? How is it the government work to renovate schools?

My mum once headed a school and before she left, she turned the whole school around and renovated it. According to her, she said there are enough money to renovate the school annually only if the head of the school isn't a corrupt man. That reminds of a sec. school in Ondo state. If someone had told me the school would look beautiful with a reconstructed buildings, brand new fences and a gate without the state's government interference, I would have shut the man up but today the school is looking so beautiful, thanks to the new principal.

I thought that the state government is responsible for tackling corruption.
Is this no longer so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by anonimi: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
deomelllo:
BILIKISS ADEBIYI-ABIOLA

GENERAL MANAGER

Are civil servants not prohibited from having another job?
Have you heard of conflict of interest?

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by deomelllo: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
diadem10:

You quoted the most disgusting ipob troll on NL, ignore that troll by any means necessary for the sake of your own sanity because he will troll you endlessly with insane nonsense.

1 Like

Re: JJT (johnson, Jakande And Tinubu) Recreational Park And Garden. PIC. by Oasis007(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
Nice Posts @OP. Some Dudes gonna make silly Attempts to derail the Thread, kindly pay them no Attention(s), rather keep posting the Images to shut them up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses / Will The Army Arrest Anyone With This Outfit In The North? / Bola Tinubu's Heroin-tainted Assets Forfeiture Judgement - Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.