Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,864 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report (865 Views)

PDP-NNMG: Fayemi Plotting To Replace Osinbajo, Become APC VP Candidate In 2023 / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent / Will Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire Replace Osinbajo In 2019 As VP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by oikirodah(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bola Tinubu, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says he is not planning to replace Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo.

Tinubu said this in response to a report that he may be picked as the running mate of President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

Buhari and Tinubu fell out shortly after the 2015 election but both men have been holding frequent meetings of late.
I’m not planning to replace Osinbajo-Tinubu debunks media report
https://www.ireporteronline.com/im-not-planning-replace-osinbajo-tinubu-debunks-media-repor/

Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ok
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by tonio2wo: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
of course you are
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by emmie14: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Better
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by AngelicBeing: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
tongue

Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by Airforce1(m): 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Don't even think about it
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by yanshDoctor: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
that source is not credible. even the way it was written shows poor journalism and amateur blogger
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by economania(m): 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Osinbajo is a good ambassador of any Nigerians can think about. Since it was not possible for a grown up child to get back to his/her Mama's womb so shall not easy and improper for Asiwaju the only icon that represents the papa Awo figure in Nigeria of today to b eyeing or trying to evacuate VP from his seat and sit there. Malicious lie.
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by madridguy(m): 4:36am On Dec 14, 2017
Noted.
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by raker300: 4:45am On Dec 14, 2017
If you were, would you tell us?

Osibanjo is the only human in your zoo government
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by HtwoOw: 5:00am On Dec 14, 2017
Personally I think Jagaban should remain the don, although this was what we thought would happen Buhari / Jagaban ticket before the last election but since PYO his doing well let him be

However for thr sake of idiats who have been insulting Jagaban and Yoruba race, this will show them there's love in sharing

Although I do not recommend it
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by Nobody: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2017
so tinubu dey fear reach like this.. grin

guy no wan enter dock.. even saraki, get mind pass am..
Atiku with the open war declared on him by this administration called dia "puff" asawnuru.. and decamp.

see tinubu naa.. .. and he has ambition oh..

fear fear... think say your zombies say if we get evidence of your corruption make we proof am..

we no need proof am..just show yaself or do anyau..
kirikiri will be your retirement home.

fear fear.
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by simplyhonest(m): 5:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Tinubu wants to be a president... not a running mate.. mischievous people are just trying to create issues where there is none...
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by IamPatriotic(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2017
The news of Asiwaju replacing Osibanjo was a mischievous one, it can't be real....
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by IamPatriotic(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2017
HtwoOw:
Personally I think Jagaban should remain the don, although this was what we thought would happen Buhari / Jagaban ticket before the last election but since PYO his doing well let him be

However for thr sake of idiats who have been insulting Jagaban and Yoruba race, this will show them there's love in sharing

Asiwaju is too big to be a Vice President, it's either President or nothing, Buhari will suffocate being a boss to Asiwaju, except we want to amend the constitution and give the two of them coordinating power without one being superior to the other.
Although I do not recommend it
Re: I’m Not Planning To Replace Osinbajo-tinubu Debunks Media Report by three: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2017
Abi somebody planted this story so that it can be denied and Baba can be reminded of one tin two tins?

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Price: Caption This Pre-2015 Election Picture. / I Need An Explanation why Is Igboland A South East? / Why I Left Sunni Islam For Shia Islam In 1989:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.