Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Let My Message Reaches Kazaure - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Let My Message Reaches Kazaure (816 Views)

Niger NYSC Camp Is The Worst Ever – Kazaure / "Shun Needless Travels" - Brig.Gen. Suleiman Kazaure Tells Corps Members / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let My Message Reaches Kazaure by seguntijan(m): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let the winds carry the hails of my voice
Let the sun glitters the drop of my tears
Let the Sands imprint the worries of my legs
Let the pens record the pains,sufferings and tempers that flow through my vains which read "Let my messages reaches kazaure", that, NYSC should stop posting corps members to private secondary schools . After many stress of schooling ; reading in the midnight under the dim light, walking on Jato bridge like the soldiers of tiamah moving toward the field of yamamah. graduate are subjected to stupidity in the name of humulity, we are enslave under our mother custody .Nigeria's claim was false, it's a mother only to the looters, the politicians, and many top organisations leaders but to an average Nigerians, we better call it a Traitor. After many years of schooling ; 6-3-3-4, we ended up in NYSC camp , it was very strange over there , Most of the coordinator there appear not knowing the value of education let alone the value of its bearer. They shout on corps members and treat them like refugees . They look to have forgotten the role of the youth and we were treated worse than the inmate of prison break ( anomalous, 2017). We suffered at the hand of the soldiers, the civilians also lit up the conditions and the kitchen serves the worst of meal. It's totally devoid of nutrients. I am a Biochemist and I know what food is and the effect of malnutrition on average Nigeria's youth - the leaders of tomorrow. They serve our meals on rows like a cell mates, served the worse quantity together with the worse quality, it's just beyond imagination how a whole Nigeria treated it's own youth.
Nudity that was discouraged in academics is giving a great recognition in NYSC CAMP and the soldiers turns the females to sex machine; they enjoy thier looks with thier nudity and sleep with some, yet we claim servitude and humility.

LET MY MESSAGE REACHES KAZAURE

Private schools shouldn't n be given corps members with the following reasons;
First, most of those private schools that apply for corps members are capitalist, it's only thier greedy that lead them to that extent. Could you imagine a corps members taking six classes perday? Do not be surprise I did the same task couple of months back and we are forced to participate in examinations malpractice in the name of offering assistance to the students yet we claim we serve Nigeria and we kill it's education, violate it's rule and regulations because we were submerged under a wicked dictatorship called proprietors of private owned secondary schools . These are the results we notice in universities today when an individual with good o level result will hardly pass post utme. Although , I refused that offer and claimed holistic and that result in empowering the proprietor of my school to maltreat and failure to pay my due. We corps members in private secondary schools work like elephants and paid like ants. They seems to see us as a cheap commodities that they can use and drop. Secondly, not every corps member is an educationalist; some can't even teach a student let alone students yet these private schools will completely relies on corps members and they hardly have any functional teachers. On cds days the students will hardly receive a lesson and they look stranded. Could you imagine an architectural teaching English language, an economist taking PHE, a physicist taking agricultural science, all these are not only possible but are happening. My students confessed to me that I was there best teacher they ever had in the last six terms. Could you imagine the foundations of education getting distorted under the seat of Kazaure .

Why not taking the league to other sectors. Why not telling every state to prepare a large state agricultural land where corps members would be promoting agriculture and for every bag of a produce he or she should be allow to write full name and state code, and sell it to his or her state. This would encourage the corps members and will give pride to the parents seeing the produce of thier sons and daughters in thier state. There is always price for good acts, some stipends must be given to the corps members that works in this sectors so as to put more effort to there elbows. This should be operation let the corps members feed the nation and we can do it, and we will do it only if Kazure and the committee concern will reason with us. Lastly, by incorporating corps members to private owned secondary schools we are increasing the rate of unemployment because some graduates are entitle to that position you substitute a Corp member with and you are indirectly giving an encourage letter to rituals, armed robberies, kidnappers , sexual machines, fraudsters, patients, death rates, sickens individuals, boko haram amongst others.

In conclusion humility is a willing act, if it's demanded for it will result to stupidity (anomalous, 2017). Corps members are not cheap commodities that any Tom, Dick and Harry will use and dump. Nigerians can reap the best from corps members through agricultural sector, and that corps members be treated like a true Nigerians not as a cell mates in camp and outside camp. The 200 naira per meal- the 19500 given to corps members is wickedness, if a whole Nigeria that claim to be our mothers land failed to consider only food and she neglect our accommodation, our wears, drinks, mobile, health etc which type of mother is that. Our case is more saddened than the death of a sales man, more critical than the case of Ellie and more confusing than that of Silas marner.
It might be hidden from our leaders and the masses as George Eliot was . But now the truths were unveiled and let the rights of all wrongs see the sunlight of changes once more.

Abu huwaiz sharofudeen sulaiman
Former MCLO, osun state
Re: Let My Message Reaches Kazaure by sseunth(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
abt the sex ish, hope u know it is not rape

1 Like

Re: Let My Message Reaches Kazaure by peeddy(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Meaningful post like this won't make fp easily but, useless posts like " bobrisky is seen chewing gum in his/her car" and the likes would make fp with immediate alacrity and constantly refreshed so that it won't go out of trend. I'm also a victim of private school. Imagine only me (a biochemist by profession) teaching the whole school mathematics meaning the school don't have a maths teacher and been paid just 4k. The truth is that NYSC need a holistic reform to give the energy of the youths meaning.

1 Like

Re: Let My Message Reaches Kazaure by idholo96(m): 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2017
NYSC is a modern day slavery

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B Registration (for Those In Akwa Ibom State) / NYSC Whatsapp Presentation -how To Start Your Beauty BIZ With Little Or No Cash- / Vacancy For Nysc Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.