Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

When Employable Age Is Put At 22-27years,older Citizen Suffer Gaining Employment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Employable Age Is Put At 22-27years,older Citizen Suffer Gaining Employment (630 Views)

Loyalty To A Company Vs Gaining Experience And Moving To Another Company / I Suffer From Stage Fright - Help / Millionaire At 22! Greatness Redefined! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Employable Age Is Put At 22-27years,older Citizen Suffer Gaining Employment by yimcy: 10:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
I would suggest that federal government should create job opportunities for citizens who are 40years and above who never had luck to secure any job in their 20s and 30s.when age limit is put at 22 to 27years, it makes it very had for those who are older to benefit.
Re: When Employable Age Is Put At 22-27years,older Citizen Suffer Gaining Employment by forreelinc(m): 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
I no know wetin una dey talk about, I know a 28 year old guy who graduated with 3rd class, this guy has had a job as a customer service rep and another job as an accountant and another job as a content writer and was offered another job as a customer service rep all this year.
Ps the guy no sabi nobody so no be runz
Re: When Employable Age Is Put At 22-27years,older Citizen Suffer Gaining Employment by gbadekunle(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
That is a rare case. You need to see so many jobs that require *BELOW 26* especially in the Accounting field. For the fact that the person got it does not mean others are getting it that easily too.
forreelinc:
I no know wetin una dey talk about, I know a 28 year old guy who graduated with 3rd class, this guy has had a job as a customer service rep and another job as an accountant and another job as a content writer and was offered another job as a customer service rep all this year.
Ps the guy no sabi nobody so no be runz
Re: When Employable Age Is Put At 22-27years,older Citizen Suffer Gaining Employment by forreelinc(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
gbadekunle:
That is a rare case. You need to see so many jobs that require *BELOW 26* especially in the Accounting field. For the fact that the person got it does not mean others are getting it that easily too.

baba no be rare case anything I know a gal that graduated with pass and she is hr @ gsk anoda babe dey work for meristem upon say she no even study finance. even though na 30 you finish school and na pass you take finish, if you dey find job you go see am all na packaging
Re: When Employable Age Is Put At 22-27years,older Citizen Suffer Gaining Employment by gbadekunle(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Brother, I dey find work ooo! No worry, I go package the package, just give me the link.

forreelinc:

baba no be rare case anything I know a gal that graduated with pass and she is hr @ gsk anoda babe dey work for meristem upon say she no even study finance. even though na 30 you finish school and na pass you take finish, if you dey find job you go see am all na packaging
Re: When Employable Age Is Put At 22-27years,older Citizen Suffer Gaining Employment by forreelinc(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2017
gbadekunle:
Brother, I dey find work ooo! No worry, I go package the package, just give me the link.

grin ehen you for talk say na you dey find work no generalize am oya;
1. Package your cv:
Have 3 different cvs 1 for customer care, one for social media networking and 1 for the course you studied
2. Find small experience put for the cvs and read/research extensively on them so it won't look new when you see it
3. Get a cover letter
4. Visit and apply for 30 jobs per day
5. No get ojukokoro any company that calls you go even if you don't make money you go gain experience
6.salary scale is 40k-60k especially when its entry level
See whether them no go call you.

(1) (Reply)

See How They Rewarded A Pretty Nigerian Policewoman In Lagos ! / Ikorodu Blue BRT Commuters Let's Meet Here. / Massive Recruitment At SHIFT Nigeria 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.