Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches (692 Views)

Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by kayola11(m): 12:07am On Dec 14, 2017
Today i noticed u can pay tithes and offerings through your mobile app, please is this fair

1 Like

Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by HeyCorleone(m): 12:16am On Dec 14, 2017
If this is not a joke, then the Church is finished...
God help his people from being fleeced.

2 Likes

Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by efepro(m): 12:50am On Dec 14, 2017
From my Menial Job Salary, you except me to pay,

Offering, Special Offering, Tithe, first fruit, Special Seed, Prophetic seed, Thanksgiving, Bible Sponsorship, Building Project.....

These Pastors are worst than Yahoo boys with no conscience.
Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by danvon(m): 1:06am On Dec 14, 2017
Well now we know the fake churches all the church on that list are fake
Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by efepro(m): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2017
The gullible and brainwashed would say, "is it your money", "I tithe, it works for me" "I tithe, come and beat me" .....

Ghana and South Korea had their independence same day and year, but look at where South Korea is today. South Korea is a Buddhist nation that don't TITHE.

Religion and Ethnicity are Africa biggest setback.
The West are inventing & celebrating discoveries, while we are still talking about tithe.

Thanks To Daddy Freeze for his campaign to break mental chains holding us back.

1 Like

Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by Desyner: 1:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Electronic channel is now a sin.
Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by efepro(m): 4:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Desyner:
Electronic channel is now a sin.
It's not a sin, but it's unfair for churches to make up that plenty donation options without adding Charity, Widows, Orphanage.
The donations you make that don't reflect on the poor or the society.

1 Like

Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by malvisguy212: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2017
efepro:
The gullible and brainwashed would say, "is it your money", "I tithe, it works for me" "I tithe, come and beat me" .....

Ghana and South Korea had their independence same day and year, but look at where South Korea is today. South Korea is a Buddhist nation that don't TITHE.

Religion and Ethnicity are Africa biggest setback.
The West are inventing & celebrating discoveries, while we are still talking about tithe.

Thanks To Daddy Freeze for his campaign to break mental chains holding us back.
it is not a compulsory to tithe.

Matthew 23:23
“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. YOU SHOULD HAVE PRACTICE THE LATTER, WITHOUT NEGLECTING THE FORMER .

this verse is self explanatory,did Jesus dismissed the issue of tithe here? you guys problems here is Bible illiteracy.
Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by malvisguy212: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2017
efepro:

all religion teaches truth , but not all are consistant with God truth.
Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by Maamin(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Is this mobile app for real? shocked
Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by 2special(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
yes...Prophet Elijah in the bible collected the last meal of a widow as instructed by God...if you don't believe in tithes why don't you leave those of us that are die hard tithers because l have a covenant with God. ..am mindful of fake pastors around but am giving to God....live and let others live....l am so convince of paying my tithes no amount of critics can take that away.
Re: Guess What I Noticed About Nigerian Churches by joshnes(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, if anything, this is progress. If you pay offering or tithes by cash, what is wrong with paying online. You people be just ready to insult.

(1) (Reply)

Son Of Hamas Leader, Becomes A Christian / The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth / Is Taking Palm Wine A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.