Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth (695 Views)

China Demolishes Another Church, Sparking Fears Of Campaign Against Christianity / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Pneumonoultra(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2018
Im surprised at certain things on nairaland.
I have been sharing a daily devotion to bless and build the body of Christ so that we can get to the next level of maturity.

Once I posted a topic and I was blocked. I didn't understand why but I just ignored and moved on. My account was activated again after 24 hours.

Today, I posted a topic titled Who Wants To Be Poor and commented on some of my previous threads so as to get it on the first page for my fellow Christians to see. Just after that I was blocked again.

I just went through all my threads and I realised some of them have been removed. I just don't understand what is going on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Lordcenturion2(m): 11:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Bro, u ar spamming the forum and u are breaking the rule, if u want to advertise go to news paper or any news outlets or create your blog/forum, nairaland is not a church, Religions noises pollution in every parts of Nigeria streets isn't enough?, and u want to pollute nairaland as well, if I were that MOD that remove them, I will also ban u from entry nairaland for life, travel to other countries around the world and see how people practise their beliefs without disturbing the peace of others, wit every noises here and there, Nigeria is getting worst, poverty and corruption is on rise... Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by sKeetz(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2018
First of all, what is this truth you're talking about?
Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Pneumonoultra(m): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lordcenturion2:
Bro, u ar spamming the forum and u are breaking the rule, if u want to advertise go to news paper or any news outlets or create your blog/forum, nairaland is not a church, Religions noises pollution in every parts of Nigeria streets isn't enough?, and u want to pollute nairaland as well, if I were that MOD that remove them, I will also ban u from entry nairaland for life, travel to other countries around the world and see how people practise their beliefs without disturbing the peace of others, wit every noises here and there, Nigeria is getting worst, poverty and corruption is on rise... Hypocrites
I'm sorry, your level of understanding is very down.
What is the religion section for ?
Don't try answering cos you'll end up disgracing yourself

2 Likes

Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Pneumonoultra(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
sKeetz:
First of all, what is this truth you're talking about?
First of all are you a Christian, Muslim or an Atheist
Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by MrPRevailer(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

The admin being an athiest doesn't want to create an athiest section because apparently athiests will become so depressed without christians.

To be clear, this is religious section where anything religious can be posted.

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Pneumonoultra(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
MrPRevailer:

The admin being an athiest doesn't want to create an athiest section because apparently athiests will become so depressed without christians.

To be clear, this is religious section where anything religious can be posted.
Thank you brother
I can't even access my other moniker, Junia
Satan is at work
Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Lordcenturion2(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pneumonoultra:
I'm sorry, your level of understanding is very down. What is the religion section for ? Don't try answering cos you'll end up disgracing yourself

I answer u, so am expecting that disgrace.... Nonsense
Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Pneumonoultra(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Lordcenturion2:

I answer u, so am expecting that disgrace.... Nonsense
Your understanding is too down bro. You thought you actually answered me when you actually didn't. You're so pained. It's not your fault, go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Pneumonoultra(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
The devil is really using people
Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by sKeetz(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pneumonoultra:

What has that got to do with the question? Would the answer change depending on my religious affiliation?
Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Pneumonoultra(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2018
sKeetz:

What has that got to do with the question? Would the answer change depending on my religious affiliation?
Yes please

1 Like

Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Butterflyleo: 10:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Pneumonoultra:

The guy you asked this question is an atheist. Ignore his questions and do not respond to his proding. They are hecklers.

Regarding your observation about nairaland, the religion section isnt what it was designed for. It was designed to appear religious while what goes on here is ridiculing of religious beliefs.
Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by Pneumonoultra(m): 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The guy you asked this question is an atheist. Ignore his questions and do not respond to his proding. They are hecklers.

Regarding your observation about nairaland, the religion section isnt what it was designed for. It was designed to appear religious while what goes on here is ridiculing of religious beliefs.
It's surprising
Re: The Owner Of Nairaland Is Strongly Against Christianity And The Truth by dalaman: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The way you always ridicule Muslims and call their prophet MohaMAD abi? Shameless hypocrite!

(1) (Reply)

Youth Corpers And Tithing / How Miracle Of Speech Production Destroy The Back Bone Of Atheism / Strong Proof satan Is Behind Atheism And Idolatry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.