Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! (656 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by Godzlove8(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Pls house, a friend ordered for a laptop for me on amazon which the estimated delivery was suppose to be from 8th DEC - 13th DEC. he used all my details for the order and to be delivered to me via UPS. now today is 13th DEC and i haven't receive any call from AMAZON neither from UPS. I'm scared now.. my friend says i should exercise patience but i don't trust him. pls does this type of delay usually occur?
Re: Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by mikkybellami(m): 3:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Yes

1 Like

Re: Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by Ugoeze2016: 3:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Calm down dear, it is festive period and you should expect holiday shipping delays so relax your laptop is on its way

Godzlove8:
Pls house, a friend ordered for a laptop for me on amazon which the estimated delivery was suppose to be from 8th DEC - 13th DEC. he used all my details for the order and to be delivered to me via UPS. now today is 13th DEC and i haven't receive any call from AMAZON neither from UPS. I'm scared now.. my friend says i should exercise patience but i don't trust him. pls does this type of delay usually occur?

1 Like

Re: Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by ClitoPen: 6:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Godzlove8:
U said a friend: where is this friend? Do u trust him? Are you very sure it has been ordered? You should hav done that by yourself...

If all is fine, might be just a delay and today is just the end of estimated DOD.Meanwhile, use your tracking details to b sure customs are not helping you keep it somewhere...

1 Like

Re: Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by Godzlove8(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
thanks y'all... though the only thing he sent me was a picture of a prove that he has place my order with the ORDER NUMBER too. he hasn't given me the trackin code or is it the order no?
Re: Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by donbenie(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Godzlove8:
thanks y'all... though the only thing he sent me was a picture of a prove that he has place my order with the ORDER NUMBER too. he hasn't given me the trackin code or is it the order no?
You should get the Tracking number from him..that's the next thing to do if indeed it's been shipped..there's no excuse not to provide it,so that you can keep track of the item in real time..
A UPS service from Amazon will take upwards of two weeks to get to you from the date of shipment,especially if it's not priority shipping..
Re: Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by Godzlove8(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
donbenie:
You should get the Tracking number from him..that's the next thing to do if indeed it's been shipped..there's no excuse not to provide it,so that you can keep track of the item in real time..
A UPS service from Amazon will take upwards of two weeks to get to you from the date of shipment,especially if it's not priority shipping..
bro is there how u can help me check with the confirmation order number to see if the item is still placed or has been shipped?
Re: Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by donbenie(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
Godzlove8:
bro is there how u can help me check with the confirmation order number to see if the item is still placed or has been shipped?
The Order can only be tracked by the owner of the account by clicking on the My Order button and then locating and clicking on the particular Order number which will then reveal the stage of order processing and if ready,the tracking number..

1 Like

Re: Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by MarkWayne89: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
If the order was placed, then you will get it. With a delay, but you will.

Amazon doesn't call its customers because once the item was shipped, it's up to the delivery service to fulfill it. So now you have to wait for UPS.

Regarding tracking your order, you can do it only from the Amazon account from where the order was placed (in this case, your friends).

The only wildcard in this equation is your friend and if he is trustworthy. Ask him to send you the confirmation email for your order. And he should provide you with an Amazon email with the order details.
Re: Ordered From Amazon, Yet To Receive The Goods. Help! by Godzlove8(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
MarkWayne89:
If the order was placed, then you will get it. With a delay, but you will.

Amazon doesn't call its customers because once the item was shipped, it's up to the delivery service to fulfill it. So now you have to wait for UPS.

Regarding tracking your order, you can do it only from the Amazon account from where the order was placed (in this case, your friends).

The only wildcard in this equation is your friend and if he is trustworthy. Ask him to send you the confirmation email for your order. And he should provide you with an Amazon email with the order details.
here's the screenshot he sent to me.. does it mean i'm safe?

(1) (Reply)

How To See Missed Notifications On Any Android Smartphone - Naijatechguy / Fresh Galaxy S5 / What Is Samsung Private Mode And How Can You Use It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.