Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country (44374 Views)

FG To Pay Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m This Week / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Codes151(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Tax payers money given to one person, after propaganda n cheap scores!!! What make u think this wasn’t planned?

Instead of putting s system in place to stop looting ?!

How long will we keep paying?
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by skysun: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Hope everybody following this whistles blower issue, the originator of the issue has sidelined.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by banre(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2017
this whistle blowing job dey pay gan o. grin make i go get my own whistle.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Rebuke: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Really? He has been paid as he jets out of d country.

I hope not jets out of life.

In Nigeria anything is possible. I wait till I hear from d guy himself.

Let it nt be dat d so called lawyer has been bribed to make dis comment after dey have arranged d guy life.

I fear dis country pass anything for evill

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by bejeria101(m): 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
cummando:
Hehehe. Walai these guys can lie!!!

The guy has been paid all right and he has travelled.
He has been paid with a bullet in the head and has travelled to the great beyond.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by ehissi(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
chomchom1:
Until we hear from him... B4 I believe this government lipsrsealed

Na true oooh. Make E no be like say, them flash am alert tell am say them wan take am travel out. Only for them to dump am for slave camp for libya withdraw the alert or worse yet them just kill am.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin
KardinalZik:
Some people will START BUYING NEW WHISTLES now.

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by toggy: 9:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Whistle blower to Run Mad! have you seen any looters run mad before.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by greggng: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2017
So what happen to the other ones? I thought they re more than one?
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by seguntijan(m): 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
Old men who have held the country hostage for years hold meetings day and night. They travel far and wide for conventions to discuss how to further wreak havoc on us. They are not just stealing from the treasury, they have the keys to the vault. When given tasks, they accomplish them swiftly. And that is why we feel the pain immediately.

But you the young man who is not too young to run, anytime we call for meetings, rallies, protests, we practically beg you to partake. When you come, you spend the first 1 hour chatting with a fellow nuisance on your phone. When we eventually plead to you to be attentive in the meeting, you listen to respond and attack. Not to learn and contribute.
For protests, you are too handsome and neat to walk the streets. 30 minutes into the protest, you are already complaining of backache, headache and even brainache. When we call for press conferences to address issues, you are always busy. At the end of the year, show us the proceeds of your being busy- there is nothing to show. Being BUSY but not in BUSINESS. I pity this generation.

Is it not oríburúkú ('unfortunate' would not pass the message powerfully as I want) that in a population of over 180 million people with 60% as youths, we are served in 2019 with the choice of Buhari or Atiku? If you don't know, brother, it is called 'eríibú' in Ilorin dialect.

There is a name given to you freely by the generous people of Oyo. It is Òpònú ayíradà. Òpònú ayíradà is someone who wants to enjoy the dividends of democracy without giving his shares in the struggle. Show me the Bank that gives dividends without receiving shares! Show me! So I can report to the E.F.C.C.

*Adeyeye Olorunfemi*
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by seguntijan(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Old men who have held the country hostage for years hold meetings day and night. They travel far and wide for conventions to discuss how to further wreak havoc on us. They are not just stealing from the treasury, they have the keys to the vault. When given tasks, they accomplish them swiftly. And that is why we feel the pain immediately.

But you the young man who is not too young to run, anytime we call for meetings, rallies, protests, we practically beg you to partake. When you come, you spend the first 1 hour chatting with a fellow nuisance on your phone. When we eventually plead to you to be attentive in the meeting, you listen to respond and attack. Not to learn and contribute.
For protests, you are too handsome and neat to walk the streets. 30 minutes into the protest, you are already complaining of backache, headache and even brainache. When we call for press conferences to address issues, you are always busy. At the end of the year, show us the proceeds of your being busy- there is nothing to show. Being BUSY but not in BUSINESS. I pity this generation.

Is it not oríburúkú ('unfortunate' would not pass the message powerfully as I want) that in a population of over 180 million people with 60% as youths, we are served in 2019 with the choice of Buhari or Atiku? If you don't know, brother, it is called 'eríibú' in Ilorin dialect.

There is a name given to you freely by the generous people of Oyo. It is Òpònú ayíradà. Òpònú ayíradà is someone who wants to enjoy the dividends of democracy without giving his shares in the struggle. Show me the Bank that gives dividends without receiving shares! Show me! So I can report to the E.F.C.C.

Adeyeye Olorunfemi

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by tashashiel(f): 9:48am On Dec 14, 2017
miketayo:

i ll tell ur mum grin grin grin
you tell my mum, she no vex for mhe.... tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by hooklover: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Best way is to deduct ur 5% beforebu blow horn...deduction at source

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2017
After exposing him to the world abi? Is dat how to handle such discreet matters. Now he has to hire bodyguards all his life and live like a fugitive. His family might even be in jeopardy. Nonesense govt.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by benjoggas: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2017
This is how FG lost such a whooping sum of money."Ikoyi loot" to me was staged.
#politicsistoodirty.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by miketayo(m): 10:06am On Dec 14, 2017
tashashiel:
you tell my mum, she no vex for mhe.... tongue

continue oo tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by dieBYfire: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=63266843]
You r not a fan[/quote

He's obviously a ceiling fan grin
He's just a fan of hate and a tribalistic Hegoat grin
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by deafeyez: 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
tashashiel:
Wow.... all I want from dis whistle blower now is to be his side chic till dat money runs out grin

Hei destiny killers.
Thank God d nigga ran away. Those girls wey been don delete the nigga number, you go surprise how them go carry get m back.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by 1metre: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2017
See how the nation is celebrating corruption. Whistle blowing is corruption. Federal government is the peak of corruption. By the way, what is the work of efcc?
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by LessNoise: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2017
tashashiel:
Wow.... all I want from dis whistle blower now is to be his side chic till dat money runs out grin

Women they never change grin

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by deebsman1(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2017
Smart guy. Latest millionaire in town
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Okoroawusa: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=dieBYfire post=63270650][/quote]
LOL
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by dieBYfire: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Okoroawusa: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2017
seguntijan:

Adeyeye Olorunfemi
Go n tell americans dat voted a 71 yr old man n will remove him in 2020 to put an even older woman.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by bigtt76(f): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2017
tashashiel:

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by iswallker(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
thought the foolish man was standing on 5% when the clause puts the commission at 2% for huge sums of money.

foolish man and his foolish lawyer grin

Is huge a figure....

Since you know, you could at least give us the threshold that qualifies as huge. No arbitrariness..

By the way, the report says he got the first installment. He might have agreed to take the 5% in 2 or 3 payments.

shocked
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Marshallvenom(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=WebSurfer post=63267690][/quote]
Lolzzzzzz.....ur head dey there!
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Dyoungstar: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2017
tashashiel:

Hi Tasha, can we discuss?

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Jeffmcclaine: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2017
As an igbo man with vast business acumen since the job of whistle blowing is trending now,I shall embark on a business trip to China to import as many container of whistle as possible that can go round Nigerian market n nomore seasonal import of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger / Lai Mohammed Sleeping At An Exhibition Ahead Of The 58th Independence Day / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.