Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,431 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country (44373 Views)

FG To Pay Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m This Week / Ikoyi Whistle-blower Rejects Fg’s N325m, EFCC Delays Payment / "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Dyoungstar: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
udo88:
CONGRAT TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE ODD. BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY.. WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

Ogbeni when did I become your subscriber?

Biko, let me be o.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by ceononi: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Axis313:

His lawyer has talked now,don't you read the article?.
we are not about his lawyer here....
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Gamusgamus: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] grin
Axis313:
I just hope he has paid his tithe,if not his pastor won't be happy.
grin
Axis313:
I just hope he has paid his tithe,if not his pastor won't be happy.
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Davoski222: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
cummando:
Hehehe. Walai these guys can lie!!!

The guy has been paid all right and he has travelled.
He has been paid with a bullet in the head and has travelled to the great beyond.
True talk, even the lawyer is involve in his murder.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
PenPrince07:
The Federal Government says it has paid the whistle-blower that provided information which led to the recovery of N13bn from an Ikoyi apartment.

The money was recovered by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on 12 April , 2017.

It was gathered that the whistle-blower was paid N421m by the government, and his lawyer, Yakubu Galadima, confirmed the development on Wednesday.

Galadima lauded the government for paying the money and joked that his client did not run mad as insinuated in some quarters.

“My client confirmed to me that he had received a credit alert from the Federal Government. He travelled out of the country this morning (Wednesday morning),” the lawyer told Punch.

“He has been paid the first instalment but there were many tax deductions. Yes, we are happy. I will give you more details later but I can confirm now that he has received some money.

“As you can see, my client did not run mad as predicted by Prof. Itse Sagay.”

https://www.concisenews.global/news/fg-pays-ikoyi-whistle-blower/

So why didn't the whistel blower give Police n EFCC name, Address and phone number of the Thief who owns the Money.

Believe APC at ur own peril
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
I won't be surprised if this was all a ruse.

1. Maybe the government faked the seizure.

2. The seizure happened and they didn't want to pay and killed the whistle-blower.

I am a PMB fan but his government is too gaffe-prone

EVERY government uses propaganda but this government gets caught too much!

If the whole tale is true, then lucky him, he would really have a ball

The real question is......

Who owns this money

U can't whistle blow someone u don't know
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
simplyhonest:
nice one... but it took pressure from the media to make this happen... can't we just do the right thing always as a country?.... saddening... besides.. the money was recovered in full, why are you paying him instalmentally...

Believe APC @ ur own Peril.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Icon79(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Be careful of Mike Tayo. He's only after one thing angry

O pari

tashashiel:
you tell my mum, she no vex for mhe.... tongue

1 Like

Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by joinnow: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don't believed it.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by adecz: 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oga Barrister,

10% of N400m no be moi-moi at all.

There shall be good laughter in your
homes this Xmas.. grin

For other Nigerian,
Whistling is your civic duty.

Continue to whistle.... kiss
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Jaideyone(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
iswallker:

Is huge a figure....

Since you know, you could at least give us the threshold that qualifies as huge. No arbitrariness..

By the way, the report says he got the first installment. He might have agreed to take the 5% in 2 or 3 payments.

shocked
the threshold is all over the news. get yourself educated. I'm not in the position to start combing google and looking for link to news of 6months ago just because you need education
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Jaideyone(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
royalamour:

What is this one saying?
get lost ignorant one
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Jaideyone(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
samstels:

Why are you angry ?

Nigerians and wickedness .

Why hating .Go and blow your own whistle .

Stop bringing your wickedness to public view .
how's that wickedness? you need to get a dictionary. career illiterate
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Jaideyone(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
MrPolitics:

Why are you so bitter about a man that has made it
how's that bitterness? the policy as far back as june states that once the money exceeds 2b or so (can't remember the exact figure) the whistle blower will get 2% of the loot. the money is 14b yet the whistle blower wants 5% by force. isn't that foolishness?

next time get a dictionary and get your self educated before exposing your foolishness. no one is bitter here
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by royalamour(m): 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jaideyone:
get lost ignorant one

Aje echu kpai itò.

Ugwunu.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Jaideyone(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
royalamour:

Aje echu kpai itò.
Ugwunu.
were oloriburuku Omo ale onikure eranko
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Jaideyone(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
royalamour:

Aje echu kpai itò.
Ugwunu.
were oloriburuku Omo ale onikure eranko
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by royalamour(m): 7:01am On Dec 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
were oloriburuku
Omo ale
onikure
eranko

Hahahahahaha... Agbabi oma oji kpadala. Ala ènwu nùn... grin What a technical knockout.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by MrPolitics: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Jaideyone:
how's that bitterness? the policy as far back as june states that once the money exceeds 2b or so (can't remember the exact figure) the whistle blower will get 2% of the loot. the money is 14b yet the whistle blower wants 5% by force. isn't that foolishness?

next time get a dictionary and get your self educated before exposing your foolishness. no one is bitter here

You were calling him foolish and taking it personal. Your parents must have called you foolish a lot because it seems to be your favorite word.

Try to make your own money rather than be bitter at someone else.
Re: FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country by Jaideyone(m): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2017
MrPolitics:

You were calling him foolish and taking it personal. Your parents must have called you foolish a lot because it seems to be your favorite word.

Try to make your own money rather than be bitter at someone else.
you are just irritatingly annoying. if I was there with you I'd slap that useless brain of yours out of your head. how did I take it personal? the man is foolish because he wants the government to go against the policy and give him 5% when the policy clearly states that the percentage reward will be reduced when the loot is over 2 or 5b naira or so (can't remember the exact figure).

the whistle blowing policy says report looters and we'll give you between 2-5% of their loot.
the policy.

the man wants the government to reward him according to his own terms and not the terms of the government policy that qualified him for the reward in the first place. isn't that foolishness? why do you think he didn't go to court? because even his lawyers know he'll never get more than that 2% from the court.

and to think you brought my parents into a political discussion just because I called someone that wants to turn a government policy upside down shows the kind of upbringing your own parents gave you. I'm not surprised you have no respect whatsoever for other people's parents. it's either you never had parents or they were irresponsible.

next time read the policy before defending the man's foolish move
https://www.proshareng.com/news/Frauds---Scandals/Whistle-Blowing-Policy,-Guidance---FAQ--/33720

http://punchng.com/nigerias-whistle-blower-policy/
http://www.naijalegaltalkng.com/article/other-important-legal-info/287-an-appraisal-of-the-whistleblowing-policy-in-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pump Action Rifles Destined For Nigeria Hidden In Sound Systems In Niger / Buhari Family Owns Etisalat And Keystone Bank - Atiku Alleges, Calls For Probe / No One Can Stop Us From Grazing In The South — Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.