Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone (28725 Views)

How Or Where Can I Stream Live Football Matches On Iphone For Free / Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / 10 Reasons Why Iphone Beats Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by olayinkajnr(m): 7:21am On Dec 14, 2017
You goofed when you typed this.

MULTITASKING

Yes, an iPhone can multitask definitely, but this can’t be compared to what an Android device does. An Android device can open as many as 50 applications on the spot and at the same time, it would keep all your information on each application intact without freezing or lagging. Do you think iPhones are made for this? Not at all.

I'm not an iPhone user but you can never compare the multitasking on iPhone to android. iPhone is better in this regard please.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Mekanus(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2017
Iphone is an expensive piece of shiit.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taiwozy(m): 7:26am On Dec 14, 2017
What is andriod and iphone, are they brothers cause i dont know and where do they live ¿
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2017
Ugoeze2016:

Everyone knows iPhones are classy, beautiful and unique. They are also expensive and specially made for a certain class of consumers. Many iPhone users buy the device because of the class and value, not because they really need it or prefer it to Android phones. However, this might be the time to switch to an operating system that is actually made for every human – Android. Android devices are the most popular and most purchased devices in the market. They are fun to use, and have a host of advantages over their iOS counterparts.

We are not trying to devalue the classy iPhone, we are only telling you Android-powered devices can help you do all the stuffs you want to do on iOS at a fraction of the time, money, and more. Below are some reasons why you should consider switching from an iPhone to an Android device.

1. BATTERY LIFE

iPhone has delivered poorly when it comes to battery capacity. The battery doesn’t last long, and for those who do lots of tasks with their smart hand-held devices, iPhone is not an option. On the other hand, Android devices battery capacity varies from device to device. Presently, there are some batteries that could last you for a whole week when fully charged. No version of Apple’s famed device is close to beating that.

2. CUSTOMIZATION

Android phones can be customized to look exactly like an iPhone; this phenomenon is impossible with an iPhone. There are people who have downloaded an open source application that brings almost all the functions of an iPhone to their Android device. Android can be customized to suit the owner; you can use different applications to change the entire content and look of the phone. You can as well turn the entire Android home screen to the popular Windows 10 interface. This is an amazing feature of Android that can’t be found on an iPhone.

3. MULTITASKING

Yes, an iPhone can multitask definitely, but this can’t be compared to what an Android device does. An Android device can open as many as 50 applications on the spot and at the same time, it would keep all your information on each application intact without freezing or lagging. Do you think iPhones are made for this? Not at all.

4. GAMES AND UTILITY APPLICATIONS

There are thousands of games and utility applications on both Google and Apple stores. However, iPhone are limited to the games and apps found in the store. Android devices on the other hand, are powered in such a way that they can download games and apps on several websites.

5. FILE SHARING

Sharing files from an iPhone to another device is a formal task on its own. At times, it is virtually impossible to send or receive files from a friend. In truth, using an older version of iOS could mean that your device can’t even connect to a newer iPhone. But on an Android, there are multiple apps that you can use for file sharing from your device to any other device. Besides, Bluetooth is always handy.

6. PRICE

An iPhone is extremely expensive compared to an Android device. Android devices have a wide price range, and anyone can find a smartphone that fits his pocket. However, iPhone come at very expensive prices that most iPhone users buy the outdated ones which of course, come at lower prices. With an outdated iPhone, you are getting nothing new because all the features would have become ubiquitous on other devices.

7. COST OF REPAIR

Repairing a smartphone is expensive these days. The reason is most likely that the major issues users have are screen-related, and replacing those screens come at high prices. However, with an iPhone, you just don’t want to have any problem at all. Else, you might be paying to the repairman, the cost of a new Android device. More so, repairmen understand Android phones much more than iPhone which is one of the reasons why repairing Android devices is quite cheaper compared to Apple’s flagship devices.

8. TEXT GETS DELETED AT LOCK SCREEN

One other disadvantage of iPhone over Android is when you are typing and your phone locks, maybe after minutes of not pressing, iPhone is programmed to delete the text and erase it from its memory automatically. Android, on the other hand, keeps such information. In fact, you will still see the text as drafts even if the device is powered off.

9. UPDATES

With iOS, you have to upgrade to the latest OS versions if you want to enjoy your device. However, Android gives users the freedom to upgrade or not while ensuring that users have the leverage to use even the most recent features on older versions.

10. CHOICE

As earlier said, Android is an open platform that is used by lots of manufacturers. This makes the Android market very open as users can choose to buy any smartphone of their choice. You are not limited to a single company as Samsung, HTC, Tecno, Infinix, Sony, Motorola, LG, and more contest for your naira. This is more interesting and gives you the power to choose compared to iPhone. Apple is the sole manufacturer of iPhone, and you are only limited to a particular phone every year or two, with iterations such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus.

Conclusion

iPhones are great, but there are Android phones that rival its greatness and even come top at times. Swapping the disadvantages of an iPhone for the benefits of an Android device is a decision you should make, especially if you want a device that gives you optimum battery capacity and possesses all the attributes above.

Have you recently switched from an iPhone to any android phone? Why the move? Let's share our experiences and learn from each other

http://zokija.com/blog/10-reasons-to-dump-apple-iphone-for-an-android-phone/

CC: Lalasticlala

1,3,4,7 are trash

Especially multitasking, no phone comes above iPhones for that, they almost never lag, I can open more than 100 diff apps on my iPhone 8 and still browse diff tabs smoothly

Battery life has gotten waaay better from iPhone 8 upwards

Cost of repair? Are you kidding me? I remember repairing my iPhone 6 screen for about 3k earlier this year and a friend of mine had to pay 30k for a Samsung Galaxy s5

14 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by onwuakpachris(m): 7:28am On Dec 14, 2017
KushyKush:
All these Android shildrens have come again grin

We know you don't have money for IPhone but stop comparing both phones.
my friend will u shut up there.. d o.p being a literate meticulously highlighted points to support his own side of the argument and convince the listeners beyond all reasonable doubt... but you being either an illiterate..or an intelligent fool..or a fool altogether chose 2 insult d o.p instead of laying out sufficient points to support ya own argument..the simplest form of fallacy known as "argumentatum ad hominem" in logic where as illiterate fools like u resort 2 insulting the other person rather than making sufficient points in an argument.. js go back 2 school man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Ugoeze2016:

Everyone knows iPhones are classy, beautiful and unique. They are also expensive and specially made for a certain class of consumers. Many iPhone users buy the device because of the class and value, not because they really need it or prefer it to Android phones. However, this might be the time to switch to an operating system that is actually made for every human – Android. Android devices are the most popular and most purchased devices in the market. They are fun to use, and have a host of advantages over their iOS counterparts.

We are not trying to devalue the classy iPhone, we are only telling you Android-powered devices can help you do all the stuffs you want to do on iOS at a fraction of the time, money, and more. Below are some reasons why you should consider switching from an iPhone to an Android device.

1. BATTERY LIFE

iPhone has delivered poorly when it comes to battery capacity. The battery doesn’t last long, and for those who do lots of tasks with their smart hand-held devices, iPhone is not an option. On the other hand, Android devices battery capacity varies from device to device. Presently, there are some batteries that could last you for a whole week when fully charged. No version of Apple’s famed device is close to beating that.

2. CUSTOMIZATION

Android phones can be customized to look exactly like an iPhone; this phenomenon is impossible with an iPhone. There are people who have downloaded an open source application that brings almost all the functions of an iPhone to their Android device. Android can be customized to suit the owner; you can use different applications to change the entire content and look of the phone. You can as well turn the entire Android home screen to the popular Windows 10 interface. This is an amazing feature of Android that can’t be found on an iPhone.

3. MULTITASKING

There are thousands of games and utility applications on both Google and Apple stores. However, iPhone are limited to the games and apps found in the store. Android devices on the other hand, are powered in such a way that they can download games and apps on several websites.

5. FILE SHARING

Sharing files from an iPhone to another device is a formal task on its own. At times, it is virtually impossible to send or receive files from a friend. In truth, using an older version of iOS could mean that your device can’t even connect to a newer iPhone. But on an Android, there are multiple apps that you can use for file sharing from your device to any other device. Besides, Bluetooth is always handy.

6. PRICE

An iPhone is extremely expensive compared to an Android device. Android devices have a wide price range, and anyone can find a smartphone that fits his pocket. However, iPhone come at very expensive prices that most iPhone users buy the outdated ones which of course, come at lower prices. With an outdated iPhone, you are getting nothing new because all the features would have become ubiquitous on other devices.

7. COST OF REPAIR

Repairing a smartphone is expensive these days. The reason is most likely that the major issues users have are screen-related, and replacing those screens come at high prices. However, with an iPhone, you just don’t want to have any problem at all. Else, you might be paying to the repairman, the cost of a new Android device. More so, repairmen understand Android phones much more than iPhone which is one of the reasons why repairing Android devices is quite cheaper compared to Apple’s flagship devices.

One other disadvantage of iPhone over Android is when you are typing and your phone locks, maybe after minutes of not pressing, iPhone is programmed to delete the text and erase it from its memory automatically. Android, on the other hand, keeps such information. In fact, you will still see the text as drafts even if the device is powered off.

9. UPDATES

With iOS, you have to upgrade to the latest OS versions if you want to enjoy your device. However, Android gives users the freedom to upgrade or not while ensuring that users have the leverage to use even the most recent features on older versions.

10. CHOICE

As earlier said, Android is an open platform that is used by lots of manufacturers. This makes the Android market very open as users can choose to buy any smartphone of their choice. You are not limited to a single company as Samsung, HTC, Tecno, Infinix, Sony, Motorola, LG, and more contest for your naira. This is more interesting and gives you the power to choose compared to iPhone. Apple is the sole manufacturer of iPhone, and you are only limited to a particular phone every year or two, with iterations such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus.

Conclusion

iPhones are great, but there are Android phones that rival its greatness and even come top at times. Swapping the disadvantages of an iPhone for the benefits of an Android device is a decision you should make, especially if you want a device that gives you optimum battery capacity and possesses all the attributes above.

Have you recently switched from an iPhone to any android phone? Why the move? Let's share our experiences and learn from each other

My gosh! This post is riddled with so much falsehood that it borders on outright lies!
1. Some people are still running their iPhone 5(which came out in 2012) on iOS 9...currently we have iOS 11 and those on iOS 9 are still pretty much enjoying their devices.. apple devices obliterate androids on software updates..even a phone like iPhone 5 is supported for a solid four years update program, I can't say the same for a Samsung produced in 2016...

2. When it comes to battery standby performance iPhones are hard to beat..you can charge it to a 100%, leave it overnight and you will still have about 97% left on your phone...provided your battery isn't defective or getting worn out..the iPhone 8plus has been touted as one of the most impressive battery life currently in the market.

3.it is common knowledge that app developers focus more on apple software hence you have much more polished apps on AppStore than on playstore..heck even google apps perform much smoother on iOS devices than on android devices (maybe with the exception of the nexus devices)..

4.while I agree that iOS devices are a bit constricted in file sharing, one can still share pictures,videos via airdrop on apple devices...you can even go further and use Xender to share more between iPhones and android devices, this is 2017 bro!

7 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by AkpaMgbor(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2017
Kingcesar:
The OP is a crapy writer!
iPhone 1600mah can last more than 2500mah of and average android device,
Multitasking is an apple device phenomenal because no chance on earth that the device will hang ,
File share in iPhone is very very possible (air drop, xender)
Can you compare iphone x design to Samsung note 8
1gb ram of iPhone is far better than 3gb of android... gaming on apple device is dope..

I use both operating systems
I laughed when the uninformed op mentioned battery life for iPhones, a 1600mah iPhone beats a 2100 mah Samsung any day..

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by mofedamijo(m): 7:34am On Dec 14, 2017
I have an ipad mini 4,n the bat3 life is damn amazing,better than my samsung tab,an after upgrading i can split d screen to two,multitasking is better on ios than my samsung tab,now let me educate u a little,ios re far better than android,my ipad mini has never lagged,no not once,the smoothness is premium,its thinner than a oencil,n very light,it has one of the best apps i have seen on mobile,security wise she is a monster,fast,nothing like going off or freezing,so many advantages.......
Now to the o.s part,andriod phones especially samsung will giv u max of two major updates n thats all,can u believe the iphone 5 is still been supported by ios,a phone launched in 2013,still been supported by 2017,in other words u can update n upgrade ur iphone 5 to the latest ios,tell me one samsung phone of 2013 that u can update to the latest android version(oreo) just one,ios will support ur device for 4-5yrs so u dont really have to buy another one if you dont have the cash yet,to me thats the best,and thats premium service,how can i be buying a phone like samsung for such price and after a year no more updates,n sometimes samsung delays update to thier phones,however i get to update my ios in any country under 8-10hrs of a new update,everyone has reasons y they choose what ever o.s they re using,i wanted selling my ipad mini 4 to get the newer models,buh she is still serving me well so i changed my mind,n the thought of using the samsung tab b4 buying the ipad pro makes me wonna throw up...........so yea i stick to my ios,thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by TrillionBrains(m): 7:35am On Dec 14, 2017
I think Number 1. Reason is the [url=trillionclues]HIGH COST OF THESE iPhones[/url]
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by mofedamijo(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2017
olayinkajnr:
You goofed when you typed this.

MULTITASKING

I'm not an iPhone user but you can never compare the multitasking on iPhone to android. iPhone is better in this regard please.
I have both devices,ios is much more better for multitasking take that to the bank.......
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by juman(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2017
I never bought Iphone, they said the battery die quickly.

Anyway I can stick to any small phone for more than five years.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by olayinkajnr(m): 7:41am On Dec 14, 2017
mofedamijo:

I have both devices,ios is much more better for multitasking take that to the bank.......

If you open your eyes and read my post very well. You'll see where I typed that

Next time, read very well but trying to prove you are right coz the person you are trying to prove wrong might be right too.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by ksstroud: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2017
There can never be any reasonable reason to dump the 'BEST' for 'Better'.
Never...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 14, 2017
I do not know how to be comfortable with an iphone, I have attempted to use it twice and each time I buy, I end up giving out.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 14, 2017
I dont even have the strength to argue with OP, I have had the opportunity to use an andriod phone before, and I tell you it is crap, it lags, battery zero, heats up at will and the functionality is just poor.

To answer your question on multitaskkng on an iphone � Please look at the picture below, stop spreading falsehood, for the rest I just dont have the strength to argue, it is too early. go and buy yourself an Iphone � then come back here to tell us your experience

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by HUSTLEOFMAN: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2017
Apple is bae.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by BlueRayDick: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2017
taofeeq137:

1,3,4,7 are trash

Especially multitasking, no phone comes above iPhones for that, they almost never lag, I can open more than 100 diff apps on my iPhone 8 and still browse diff tabs smoothly

Battery life has gotten waaay better from iPhone 8 upwards

Cost of repair? Are you kidding me? I remember repairing my iPhone 6 screen for about 3k earlier this year and a friend of mine had to pay 30k for a Samsung Galaxy s5

Oga where did you repair your iphone 6 for 3k. someone just quoted me 10k. Mind if I get your repairer's location? B y repair I mean change the shattered screen o
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by miketayo(m): 7:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Kingcesar:
Multitasking is an apple device phenomenal because no chance on earth that the device will hang ,
1gb ram of iPhone is far better than 3gb of android... gaming on apple device is dope..

Your exaggeration is too much.. 1gb of iOS can't be faster or better than 3gb android.. iPhone 6 still has d best design so far, iPhone X is pretty heavy compare to galaxy s8 Nd it's design is just dere. iOS Nd iPhone is better but slow down a bit

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Kingcesar:

The Galaxy S8 plus is certainly the fastest powered smartphone available today, i have used iphone and i just switched to the samsung s8plus my brother the dff is clear...

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by HUSTLEOFMAN: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2017
Apple is bae. Feel the iPhone X

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Kingcesar: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2017
Esepayan:

The Galaxy S8 plus is certainly the fastest powered smartphone available today, i have used iphone and i just switched to the samsung s8plus my brother the dff is clear...
bro s8 plus is Samsung flagship product compare it to iPhone 8plus and hear the score atutu benchmark can do it for you bro

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by HUSTLEOFMAN: 7:51am On Dec 14, 2017
Esepayan:

Never go and check ram comparison between iPhone X and s8and note 8 they're not, up to the standard. IPhone X is even faster than some MacBook
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2017
BlueRayDick:

Oga where did you repair your iphone 6 for 3k. someone just quoted me 10k. Mind if I get your repairer's location? B y repair I mean change the shattered screen o

Yes! 3k to change the screen

In UNILAG, I wasn’t told, I paid mysef, with the way things have turned out and how expensive most things have gotten in d past 6 months, I still wont it to be more expensive than 7k at most

Repairing iPhones is surprisingly cheap

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Esepayan:

I can proudly tell you that my iPhone 8 is faster than your 6gb ram core i5 laptop, so, spare me that ur S8 crap
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by elmagnifico411(m): 7:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Op, u of all peeps should know that 'if e no be iOS, e no fit be like iOS'. Tell your android stories to the birds. So these newer versions of Samsungs are not expensive? Issoke. I love my iOS and I'm sticking with it. Igi imu jina s'ori meehn. Some of your points ain't even true.
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Housing(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2017
ItachiUchiha:
Realistically, this isnt true.

Control and power are different. If you have so much, you probably will abuse it.. Android give u so much power that these days its abused by hackers.... Iphone on the othet hand gives u as much as u require.

Iphone x got battery right though.
You could jailbreak ur iphone for customizations.

'Multitasking' in itself is scam, you can honestly do one thing at a time, even if you initiate several processes, you can only deal with one at a time.

Iphones last much longer than most android phones..

Android or iPhone what is the essence of buying phone worth hundreds of thousand naira without a support Center in your country? I bought a Sony phone 140k in August 2016 only to realise there was no Sony support Center in Nigeria few months after when the phone screen got damage. Though very powerful with interesting features but most of the luxury added advantage does not cover my country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2017
Kingcesar:

yes you can compare the two ..samsung note 8 is way above iphone x dey have similar features even s8 plus got the iris and all features to iphone is just a selling brand APPLE

1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2017
miketayo:

Your exaggeration is too much.. 1gb of iOS can't be faster or better than 3gb android.. iPhone 6 still has d best design so far, iPhone X is pretty heavy compare to galaxy s8 Nd it's design is just dere. iOS Nd iPhone is better but slow down a bit
I agree with you on the fact that they lost the designs after IPhone 6, but, I happened to use an iPhone 6(1GB RAM) and it was better in performance than my sister’s Samsung S7 edge of 4GB RAM...I’m not making this up, I personally did the comparison myself, by opening as many apps as possible and loading as many tabs as I could in their browsers
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by UncutSk(m): 7:59am On Dec 14, 2017
no lies detected
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by taofeeq137(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Esepayan:

yes you can compare the two ..samsung note 8 is way above iphone x dey have similar features even s8 plus got the iris and all features to iphone is just a selling brand APPLE

Lol...I would advise you leave all these written facts and buy an iPhone to compare

This is why I like those white guys, they don’t argue baseless arguments, they would get both phones and battle them out

*iPhone X is better than almost all smartphones now, I think only with the exception of those monster NeXus phones out there

With the new A11 chip sef, iPhones are getting as fast as your average core i7 laptops
Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by MabraO: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Ugoeze2016:

1. BATTERY LIFE

Battery life in IPhone is way better than Android. U need not argue with this

2. CUSTOMIZATION

Why would an iPhone user want to customize is iPhone to look like an Android wen he can easily get an android phone?
U Android phone love iPhone too much that u want ur IPhone interface so it seem like u using an iPhone. Y’all re hypocrite.
Ve u seen iPhone users customize their phone to look like Android?

3. MULTITASKING

In multitasking u can only use one app at a time u can’t use 2/3 apps at once. I ve 32 apps in my phone and I ve opened all without my phone hanging I bet android users can’t do this

I find this very hard to believe. I think u were meant to say there re thousands of gaming app in the AppStore than u can find in play store.
Don’t forget app first get developed in fir iPhone users before android think about u guys. U guys only get the left overs from us

5. FILE SHARING

With the help of Xander nd airdrop I can do all that. No stress[/]

[b]6. PRICE

This shouldn’t be a yardstick. U can’t tell me cos i ve money to buy an suv cos of price I should go for a bus? That’s where choice comes in

7. COST OF REPAIR

Wen u really considered this u would know some android screen are way way more expensive than iPhone screen. I was to change Samsung note 4 screen some weeks ago guess how much? I was told 45 - 60k that’s a phone that came out around 2014 or so even iPhone 5s screen is not as expensive as this. Even a Samsung S5 screen cost 28k can u imagine?

This clearly shows u ve never use an iPhone before
U only move along with the bandwagon who bad mouth apple product

9. UPDATES

The maximum period an IOS user wait fir update is 1/2months j can’t say same for android users that wait 6montgs or never to get updates
The only iOS user who stays that long to get updates re those that jailbreak their iPhone

10. CHOICE

Choice my brother CHOICE. No be by force yo I use iPhone nd no be by force to use android too na ur choice.

Conclusion

Re: 10 Reasons To Dump Apple Iphone For An Android Phone by UncutSk(m): 8:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Kingcesar:

wrong iPhone x Is literally the iPhone with the worst design

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pimping The Swagger ****s60v5 / Facebook Hacked, 50 Million Accounts Of People Exposed / I Hate Glo Network....they Gave Me False Hope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.