Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) (40058 Views)

Goldcoast Dickson's Burial: Osinbajo, Atiku Others Attend (Photos) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend / Bisi Akande's Daughter, Wuraola Weds. Saraki, Yemi Osinbajo Attend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2017
LordAA:

No permanent enemies in politics only permanent interest.
Stop wailing
Not wailing. I am only talking as a trained Yoruba boy. I believe you are well trained too and you won't be meddling with some that insult your Family, atleast till he apologizes.

I understand that it is all politics but there are words that do not just disappear. It comes back to hunt one if said.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
dman4mdmoon:

"Yorubas are backstabbers" for not voting for Jonathan in 2015? But the same Yorubas voted for Jonathan in 2011! You didn't say they were backstabbers then.
He is mad.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by macAB: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:
I pity Rivers State.... while yoruba Governors are busy transforming the west to a mordern egalitarian society, through vision and will for a better and advanced yoruba land.

Wike is busy empowering youths with arms, sponsoring PDP convention with Rivers money, without any meaningful development, no vision, no intelligence, no wisdom, just wastage, this is the most empty headed Governor ever, with the hugh funds at his disposal yet nothing to show.Which state is this dotard from

Wike is not fit to be a Governor!!! The day of reconing will certainly come.

The yorubas are indeed a blessed and sensible people....!

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
The reason y fayose will never get votes from his ppl......
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Edimpaul(m): 9:43am On Dec 14, 2017
U think ur self acclaimed Messiah would have been President of this country without Rivers State money? Shift!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by macAB: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:
I pity Rivers State.... while yoruba Governors are busy transforming the west to a mordern egalitarian society, through vision and will for a better and advanced yoruba land.

Wike is busy empowering youths with arms, sponsoring PDP convention with Rivers money, without any meaningful development, no vision, no intelligence, no wisdom, just wastage, this is the most empty headed Governor ever, with the hugh funds at his disposal yet nothing to show.Which state is this dotard from

which state is this dotard from
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by ipodstinks: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Stingman:

Stinking man! Who cares...Which region has more IDPs and more suicide cases after NE Boko ravaged region? Not SW.

kwantinue!!
Who is this one.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by anonimi: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Freetech:
. Associations of looters

Evablizin:
grin I concur.

..............allowed by the IDLERS who complain and whine but do nothing else.
How much have YOU contributed to the campaign of a politician
Have you ever attended any protest march?
Did you ever initiate or promote a petition? How many signatures did you collect in the process.
No pain, no gain.
No investment, no dividends, bro.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Valarmoghulis(m): 9:46am On Dec 14, 2017
Yorubas say wike must apologise,fayose must be an ipork..,..
Afonjazy them now

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by LordAA(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Not wailing. I am only talking as a trained Yoruba boy. I believe you are well trained too and you won't be meddling with some that insult your Family, atleast till he apologizes.

I understand that it is all politics but there are words that do not just disappear. It comes back to hunt one if said.

I see your point. Well done Bro.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Stingman: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2017
ipodstinks:
Who is this one.

Your BOSS.

Kiss the truth!
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:

MI o kin see omo Ale yoruba, shugbon otito Koro (The truth is always bitter)
omo ale Ni e grin
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by anonimi: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:
Wike is busy empowering youths with arms, sponsoring PDP convention with Rivers money, without any meaningful development, no vision, no intelligence, no wisdom, just wastage, this is the most empty headed Governor ever, with the hugh funds at his disposal yet nothing to show.

Was AmaeTHIEF fit to be a governor and be subsequently promoted minister by barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal of the All Poverty Congress, APC

scribble:
Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

Mogidi:
He delivered good governance hence his protégé was unsuccessful in his bid to become governor.
Amaechi is high on grade 1 Buhari urine.

ijekul:

As the Judicial Commission of Inquiry set up by the Rivers State Government to probe the sale of valued assets of the state and other matters continued its sitting on Friday, the technical consultant to the state on the monorail project, Arcus Gibbs revealed that  he advised former Governor Chibuike Amaechi against continuing with the project.

Managing Director of Arcus Gibbs Nig Ltd, Wiero Viguezang, however said his company gave the advice only after collecting N22.9bn from the Rivers State Government since its services were enlisted in March 1, 2010.

Viguezang spoke when he appeared before the commission to explain the role played by his company in the monorail project being probed by the commission.

While being cross-examined by counsel to the commission, Dr. Zaccheus Adangor, Viguezang, stated that the monorail project was no longer tenable considering the shortfall in the state’s revenue and the inability of its original technical and equity partners, TSI Nig Ltd, headed by the former military administrator of Rivers State, Brig-Gen Anthony Ukpo (Rtd.), to fulfil its obligations to contribute 80 per cent of its equity holdings.

He disclosed that the state owes his company N1.1bn for its services.
He also said the company had in a letter to the Rivers State through the ministry of transport, in April, made a six-point recommendation to the Rivers State on how to unbundle the monorail project in such a way that the state government can salvage some financial benefits out of the N33.9bn so far invested in the project. The monorail project was originally estimated to cost about Euros2250m.

The technical partner had in its sixth point of recommendation suggested to the Rivers State Government to unbundle the monorail project and approach the manufacturers of the mechanical components and rail tracks in Germany and exploit the possibility of reselling components at a lower price to the manufacturers.

He said the company also advised the state government to consider the option of using the monorail facilities for other commercially viable purposes, mentioning the spaces between pillars and surrounding areas of the monorail project, stressing that the area between Azikiwe Road and the UTC axis could be put into very fruitful commercial purpose.
Viguezang also told the commission that his company and the state government had planned to unveil the monorail project last April specifically to mislead the people of Rivers State into thinking that the project, which has gulped N33.9bn, was still on course.

He admitted that his company wrote a memo to the commissioner for transport to arrange the unveiling of the project essentially for media coverage since the project was “technically uncompleted”. 

According to Viguezang, “We actually wrote to the ministry of transport in January, to arrange for the governor to unveil the monorail project in April for the attention and coverage of the media based on the expectation of the people of the state.”

When asked to clarify if the unveiling was to deceive the people of Rivers State into believing that the controversial monorail project was ready, Viguezang admitted; “It was to deceive the people into believing that the monorail project was at last ready”.

The managing director, however, stressed that “apart from the media coverage and public attention that it is expected to generate, the monorail was not technically and commercially ready. Only phase 1a within phase 1 of the project was ready. So, there was no way the public would have been able to use the monorail as at April when we asked the ministry of transport to unveil the project to the media”.

Viguezang admitted that the Rivers State government enlisted services of Arcus Gibbs at the cost of N600 million from March 1, 2010 to December 1, 2010, after the memorandum of understanding (MoU) with TSI collapsed because TSI could not raise revenue to fulfil the payment of its 80 per cent equity share capital.

He stated that part of its role as the technical service provider to the Rivers State government concerning the monorail project was to evaluate and assess the activities of TSI and give an independent opinion to the Rivers State government.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-technical-consultants-advised-amaechi-against-monorail-project-after-collecting-n22bn/218811/

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by deafeyez: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:

Wike is busy empowering youths with arms, sponsoring PDP convention with Rivers money, without any meaningful development, no vision, no intelligence, no wisdom, just wastage, this is the most empty headed Governor ever, with the hugh funds at his disposal yet nothing to show.

I went to some places in Rivers and noticed the quality roads being done by Wike. He also transformed a school in Ogoni never to talk of the ones I have not seen. For the little time I have spent in Rivers, wike is working hence Mr. Project.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Wicked Wike the Killer.

The superior leader or even the owner of PDP.

As for Fayose, he is a carpetbagger.

And also a disgrace to Yoruba land.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Wicked Wike at what cost? multi million Naira just for one night and yet workers salaries could not be paid.
Ask Fayose what was the cost of the private jet from Ado Ekiti to Port Harcourt. yet another millions of Naira. Let them remember there is Goduooo!
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by CHIGIM: 10:07am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:

2019 is coming for sure he will lose it.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by niyion(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2017
Amaechi worked very well in Rivers State and all eyes can see what he did. Both young and old
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:

Zombie, so Aregbesola' Osun, Oyo,Ogun, Ekiti, and Ondo are modern egalitarian societies?
Guy, go take your anti-zombiism pills fast

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Wike the strong man.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Cyynthialove(f): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Wike the strong man.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by wambosamuel1980: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
They have everything let them do it but i sure you that in time to come we will wipe away their memories, we can't continue dancing with out wearing dancing clothes. Let us see who own life.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Mufasa27:
Mufasa27:

Bro I'm a yoruba guy and if I was in Fayose shoes I will do the same.... Yorubas are backstabbers I didn't know till the 2015 elections....

Mufasa27:

I'm a yoruba guy cheesy

I have no director

Ipob cut across all regions, they have two things in common,
ignorance and crass stupidity.

For their to be a betrayal there has to be an agreement.
Was there ever an agreement between SW and Jonathan's PDP in 2015?
Who and who were part of such agreement?
At the end of the day, PDP still got about 45% of SW votes.

This may seem meaningless to you as it is to all Ipob supporters,
because it is nearly impossible for them to engage in proper reasoning,
but they are champions of name-calling and online chest beating.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:

Talkative bigot! Take your madness to your dirty Amala governors and leave Rivers alone

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Originality007: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Fayose cry. Omo to ba so Ile nu, o fi apo Iya ko. Just for your own personal ambition, you are meddling with Wike, who insulted your tribe and tribesmen.

Alaye gbenu oshi sohun....
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by FBIL: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:

grin grin grin Oh my god! What a people that boast and praise themselves on emptiness. Same happened yesterday when Lauretta Onochie released a fake list of Industries purportedly Commissioned by Buhari, same the other day when SW governors had a meeting--noise, noise and noise!! The South West you're hailing is this one I'm typing from. From Ifon in Ondo to Ayedun via Ado-Ekiti and from Ayedun to Lagos via Ilesha, Ibadan and Ogun are filled with miscreants looking for peasant jobs or skulls to cut off for rituals. The large forests surrounding all these areas I named are blessing, but laziness has made u guys to abandon them for Ebira people who are peasant farmers. There's no place in Rivers state (entire SE/SS) where you'll see able-bodied men sitting idle in front of their parents mud house or scooping soil to patch-up highway whilst begging for alms. And because you're weak, your governors are owing salaries, abandoning you guys with impunity. Tell me what Awolowo free education has contributed to SW region, if not misery and frustration? Because merely possessing certificates doesn't translate to practical achievement. Look at who is attacking Nyesom Wike! Go and clean those smelly gutters around your home before comparing Rivers state with SW. Anuofia!!

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Hasheem1hash(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2017
I fear the death of pdp if secondus give fayose pdp ticket come 2019.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:

Congratulations to the Yoruba people. Stay away from Rivers News. Mind your fvcking business of rituals and skull mining. Instead of Rivers state to be an egalitarian society filled with more than ⅔ skull miners, we would continue chasing out our enemies. No worries my countryman, soon we would chase out your tribesmen here, believe it would get to that point.
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by BRIGHT180(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2017
somehow we sneaked tribalism into someone's birthday celebration WOW
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Bimpe29: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
Happy birth date to him. Wike is becoming more influential in the political space.

Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by Sultannayef: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
gocac:

Will you shut up..
Re: Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos) by AdaBiafra01(f): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2017
I yaf not seen a governor's wife more finer than that of Wike... Even though he is one of the ugliest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elder Statesman, Dr. Junaid Mohammed Is Dead / DSS Charges Godwin Emefiele To Court / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.