Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,491 members, 7,826,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend (37472 Views)

Rasak Okoya 80th Birthday: Tinubu, Obasanjo, Sanwo-Olu, Osoba, Hamzat Spotted / Photos From Mamman Daura's 80th Birthday Party In London. FFK Reacts (Video) / Victoria Fayose's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by stephanie11: 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Kano state governor, Umar Ganduje, Senator Godswill Akpabio amongst other top dignitaries attended the 80th birthday ceremony of the Alaafin of Oyo State, Dr. Lamidi Adeyemi III recently.

Below are Photos gotten by PoliticsNGR from the event;

https://politicsngr.com/osinbajo-akpabioganduje-attend-alaafin-oyos-80th-birthday-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by TheOdd1sOut: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
I can't believe this man took another wife at the age of 80.
Well, happy birthday to him.
Let's all be focused on chasing the lifeless animal out of aso rock!!!!!!!
#2019elections
Bubu must Gooi

42 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by chinjo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ganduje the bullion van. I hail o

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
I hope Ganduje will not spray the King his ill-gotten bribe.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by NotBeenPaid: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
chinjo:

His pocket is a saving box...

21 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ok
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by leisuretym: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
political king! APC king!

1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by AngelicBeing: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by roladex(f): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Waooo. Congrats ooo.asheyi shamodun laye.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
No wonder baba was campaigning for Buhari, I even thought it's because of Osinbanjo.
Little did I know that they Dollarized baba cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by lapazi(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gandollar, sarkin yanka

5 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by mach7(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
chinjo:
Governor Ganduje shouldn't be seen in public, in company of the Vice President or anyone from the presidency. He should be politely sidelined until the allegations against him are proven or unproven. Too bad

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by Omeokachie: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Iku baba yeye should me mindful of mere mortals like Ganduje who can tarnish him reputation with their 'dollaritual' tendencies.

8 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by unitysheart(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
King wey fit die

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by Obudupikin: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
There are no morals and values in this country anymore.

In the days of old and in the time of our forefathers, once one is caught stealing or doing anything contrary to the values and rules of the people such a person is isolated from the society and adequate punishment meted out to him.

I can not seem to comprehend why a crook, caught red-handed in the act, will be frolicking shamelessly like he is unaware of the corruption ornament around his neck.

17 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by Consultville(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why is the Vice President and Governor sitting on the same long chair. Bad Protocol. Asides the fact that the VP is the NO 2 Citizen, He is even representing Mr President.

Happy birthday Iku Baba Yeye, Oko Iku, Oko Arun

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by IMASTEX: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2018
Cool
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
#2019elections
Bubu must Gooi
How that one take Be your headache

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by roladex(f): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
Looks older
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by ibori1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by madapcmod: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2018
It's ok

GanDollarJe the Dollar stuffing APC criminal saint is there with his loots.

But why is Osibanjo positioned like a monkey in this pic below?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by sirabu: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
kaluxy007:
No wonder baba was campaigning for Buhari, I even thought it's because of Osinbanjo.
Little did I know that they Dollarized baba cheesy

Its called Atikulooted Baaba.
When I saw Kalu, I almost took you for kanu Nnmandi the resurrected Jew guy from Biafra land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by IrokoOluwere: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
madapcmod:
It's ok

GanDollarJe the Dollar stuffing APC criminal saint is there with his loots.

But why is Osibanjo positioned like a monkey in this pic below?
Shut up!
Clown!

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by Rstc: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
You would see that none of those pseudo patriotic yorubas on nairaland calling atiku a thief without any real proof will lambast osbanjo for associating with a known criminal like ganduje.

All of dem go throw-way face.

Pseudo patriots.

11 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by observanc1: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ganduje again? With d same babnriga mobile van?
Security should strip d man. Not just scan for metal. He must have stolen from d Alafin

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
NIGERIA is really USELESS
In a country where GANDUJE’s action should have called for a MASS VIOLENCE....
Here he is even elevated to sit among unveiled thieves

7 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by softclicktech(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
The alafin man wey like flexing

If you need a custom web site for your business check my signature for contact
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
sirabu:

Its called Atikulooted Baaba.
When I saw Kalu, I almost took you for kanu Nnmandi the resurrected Jew guy from Biafra land.
The Atikulooted that gave Buhari several vehicles and 50million for campaign ba?

Alai lojuti

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi 80th Birthday: Osinbajo, Akpabio Attend by budusky05(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
#2019elections
Bubu must Gooi

You mean Atikuthief?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki May Declare Akpabio, Other PDP Defectors’ Seats Vacant / Statistical Analysis On IREV For Rivers State Presidential Election / Kashamu Live @the Ongoing Ministerial Screening (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.