Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Female Cashier Of The Iludun-oro Micro Finance Bank Docked Over N4m Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Cashier Of The Iludun-oro Micro Finance Bank Docked Over N4m Fraud (391 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized / Davido Charged To Court Over N4M Fraud Issue / Fake Farmer Arrested For N4m Fraud In Kaduna State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Cashier Of The Iludun-oro Micro Finance Bank Docked Over N4m Fraud by marryjesus: 6:01am On Dec 14, 2017
@ www.Akelicious.com
A female cashier of the Iludun-Oro Micro Finance Bank, Irepodun Local Government Area of Kwara State, Mrs. Dupe Abolarin, has been dragged before an Ilorin Magistrate Court for allegedly defrauding the bank of a sum of N4 million.
The accused, a 47-year-old married woman, who was dragged before the court after she was reported to the police by the management of the Micro Finance Bank, was a cashier at the Isanlu-Isin branch.
In the case file number MCIA/840C/2016, the accused who hails from Eruku, Ekiti Local Government Area of the state, was accused of criminal breach of trust.
The accused, who was also said to have confessed during interrogation at the Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Ilorin, to have committed the offence, had also agreed to pay back at installment.
Akelicious gathered that the bank had lodged a complaint against the accused person, who is an employee of the bank, on December 1, 2016, and that the accused had confessed to the commission of the offence.

According to police First Information Report (FIR), “That Mrs. Abolarin was posted to Isanlu-Isin branch as officer in charge of cash centre; that she defrauded the bank and customers to the tune of N4, 089, 267.

“After verification, it was discovered that there was no remittance of the said amount of money into the bank’s coffers which she acknowledged.

“That in the course of investigation at the Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department in Ilorin, Kwara State capital, she made a confessional statement agreeing to have committed the offence.

”The accused, before her arrest and subsequent transfer to the state police headquarters in Ilorin, was said to have escaped to Lagos State.”

The case, which came up yesterday for mention before Magistrate I.O Olawoyin, was adjourned to January 10, 2018, for hearing.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/female-cashier-of-iludun-oro-micro.html

Re: Female Cashier Of The Iludun-oro Micro Finance Bank Docked Over N4m Fraud by Nutase: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Female Cashier Of The Iludun-oro Micro Finance Bank Docked Over N4m Fraud by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2017
She's dull.
That's why I tell people run from microfinance banks.
They get a default ,it accumulates and the staffs are meant to pay from their salaries. If they cant meet up it is treated as fraud.

I know I was there.
Re: Female Cashier Of The Iludun-oro Micro Finance Bank Docked Over N4m Fraud by Ikwokrikwo: 6:50am On Dec 14, 2017
I haven't read the article, but I can bet my life savings that she is Yoruba
Re: Female Cashier Of The Iludun-oro Micro Finance Bank Docked Over N4m Fraud by joeaz58(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2017
maka WHY...

(1) (Reply)

Customs And Smugglers Engage In Shootout At Abulegba Lagos / Amazing: Woman Refuses To Get Married For This Reason / How Herbalist Scammed Diabetes Patient N190m Under The Guise Of Curing Her Ailme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.