Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized (964 Views)

Painter Kills Grace Ajibola In Ibadan After Finding N2 Million In Her Account / Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta / Amaka In Police Net After Man Transferred N5M Into Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by phoneport(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2023
A young Nigerian lady has cried out about a huge sum of money that was deducted from her bank account by fraudsters.
She said more than N4 million was transferred from her account without her authorisation in separate transactions.

According to her, the first amount of N3.7 million was transfered from her account to another bank and moments later N222,900 was also transferred to the same account.

She said it did not end there because shortly after, another N102,000 was also deducted, leaving only N12k balance in the account.
The customer, who said she is a former employee of the bank, said it was on her staff account that the fraudulent transaction happened.

She called on her bank to return to the money and said that her card was not stolen or misplaced and she visited the receiving bank to file a complaint but was told that the money has been removed from the account.

She said that if her money is not refunded she will visit the bank and cause a scene because she does not have any other money.

Watch video below:
https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1612844616570601474?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1612844616570601474%7Ctwgr%5Eab52ae948319e60ef289b1ac7ac0aeddfc67622f%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnews-af.feednews.com%2Fnews%2Fdetail%2Fac05e26e6b0d332d7cb9f208c2faa53e

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by phoneport(m): 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2023
I believe it is time we call out these Nigerian Banks, as they cannot say they do not know how people's money is disappearing from their accounts.
This is becoming so annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Emax911: 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2023
Ha
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Angrygoat: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2023
Olosho with no work. Whr u see 4m

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by phoneport(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2023
Angrygoat:
Olosho with no work. Whr u see 4m
You are truly an angry GOAT!
And if not that you are a goat, I would have called you a senseless goat.

A former staff of the said bank is telling you how money got missing from her account and you are here vomiting rubbish.

Can you read at all, or are your ears working? So you nor listen to the video at all?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by kereman1: 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2023
Bank don employ yahoo Boys.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by drake2(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2023
phoneport:

You are truly an angry GOAT!
And if not that you are a goat, I would have called you a senseless goat.

A former staff of the said bank is telling you how money got missing from her account and you are here vomiting rubbish.

Can you read at all, or are your ears working? So you nor listen to the video at all?
lol
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Creamypie(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2023
Wetin I see 4 access bank hand for ATM wey no even dey linked with the account, no be here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Golan007: 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2023
Any Nigerian bank that has several layers of security before any transaction can be executed might just win the prize.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2023
How much is the daily transfer limit customers are supposed to transact?If she no show craze to the bank bye bye to her money.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by ERockson: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2023
That will likely be Access Bank. Highly compromised bank

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by TheChameleon: 2:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Chiamaka .... sorry about it. Come let me console you.

These bank folks make me really scared ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by nedekid: 5:01am On Jan 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
How much is the daily transfer limit customers are supposed to transact?If she no show craze to the bank bye bye to her money.
Daily limit is 5m.
How does she show craze to the bank?
The most she can do is to go report to the police for with her evidence of fraud for investigation while awaiting a response to her complaints to the bank.
If nothing comes out of it, she may then proceed to sue the bank.
If by craze you mean to go and shout, strip, shit, fight in the bank, that one can land her in jail.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 12, 2023
nedekid:

Daily limit is 5m.
How does she show craze to the bank?
The most she can do is to go report to the police for with her evidence of fraud for investigation while awaiting a response to her complaints to the bank.
If nothing comes out of it, she may then proceed to sue the bank.
If by craze you mean to go and shout, strip, shit, fight in the bank, that one can land her in jail.
Na you wan jail her?If she strip her blouse to reveal her perky breasts,the manager go come out and invite her into his office.Before you know it her money go come out.See this one.Do you know how long police report or court go resolve her case.She go grow white beards nothing don come out.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by nedekid: 5:18am On Jan 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na you wan jail her?If she strip her blouse to reveal her perky breasts,the manager go come out and invite her into his office.Before you know it her money go come out.See this one.Do you know how long police report or court go resolve her case.She go grow white beards nothing don come out.
Unfortunately, that is how it works. I have gone through the process 10 years ago, I had evidence and so got my money back. Unfortunately, my paddy that lost 5.5m never did. He did litigation for 7 years and still lost the case in court.
Go and strip for and display in the bank, is it from the managers pocket he will pay her because she shows perky breast? They probably will call security of police to bundle her. She will then be the defendant for causing a breach of public peace.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2023
nedekid:

Unfortunately, that is how it works. I have gone through the process 10 years ago, I had evidence and so got my money back. Unfortunately, my paddy that lost 5.5m never did. He did litigation for 7 years and still lost the case in court.
Go and strip for and display in the bank, is it from the managers pocket he will pay her because she shows perky breast? They probably will call security of police to bundle her. She will then be the defendant for causing a breach of public peace.
Breach of peace for disappearance of #4m?If na bank get swindled will they leave the money like that?No be only breach of public peace.Defending evil
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Misterc(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2023
Who else noticed that Nigerian banks now behave like emperors
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by nedekid: 10:10am On Jan 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
Breach of peace for disappearance of #4m?If na bank get swindled will they leave the money like that?No be only breach of public peace.Defending evil
Who is defending evil? The fact you feel aggrieved does not give you the right to cause a nuisance or break the law. You channel things the right way.
When you go stripping, shitting or fighting in the bank, will the cashier or manager then give you money from their personal pocket? Possible if it is 5k, 10k, but if it is 4million nko?
Cause a nuisance and they call security to bundle you and if you are not lucky get you arrested and charged.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
nedekid:

Who is defending evil? The fact you feel aggrieved does not give you the right to cause a nuisance or break the law. You channel things the right way.
When you go stripping, shitting or fighting in the bank, will the cashier or manager then give you money from their personal pocket? Possible if it is 5k, 10k, but if it is 4million nko?
Cause a nuisance and they call security to bundle you and if you are not lucky get you arrested and charged.
Nemesis will catch-up on you one day.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by nedekid: 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
Nemesis will catch-up on you one day.
See, I don't have time for petty, kindergarten banter. If you have nothing reasonable to say in a conversation, kindly walk along or ignore my post.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
nedekid:

See, I don't have time for petty, kindergarten banter. If you have nothing reasonable to say in a conversation, kindly walk along or ignore my post.
Na you enter my lane.That is why i give you wotowoto.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by nedekid: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
Na you enter my lane.That is why i give you wotowoto.
Hopefully you will grow up some day.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
nedekid:

Okay,I apologize.
Apology accepted.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by nedekid: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
Apology accepted.

Jesus!! You really need to grow up. Are you that petty and jobless you fake an apology to yourself?
Wonders shall never end.
Anyway, knock yourself out. Quite pitiable.
Re: Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
nedekid:

Thanks
Go home and sin no more.

(1) (Reply)

“she Never Loved Me” – Lady Opens Up About Sleeping With Her Stepdad And Blames / Popular Tanzania Instagram Glamour Babe Fanta Shares Her New Eroticala Pics / Witchcraft Murder: Couple Guilty Of Kristy Bamu Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.