Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky (911 Views)

You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians / Bisi Almi Slams Bobrisky Over Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Busola Dakolo Rape Saga / Uche Maduagwu Slams Tonto Dikeh: You Are Not A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Petercious133: 6:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/stop-behaving-like-sense-vibration-uche-maduagwu-slams-bobrisky/

Actor Uche Maduagwu in a few words have come for cross-dresser Bobrisky.

According to the Nollywood actor, Bobrisky needs to grow up and start acting like an adult as this seems yo not ever be the case for him.

In Uche’s words;

Grow up, and stop behaving like your sense is on vibration…

@bobrisky222 My P.A just showed me your #post on #instagram now. Someone was in tears while giving out his hard-earned #money to Jacurb to taking care of his sick #father, yet, you are opening that your “i beta pass my neighbor” #mouth to saying he is an attention seeker…Honestly, i don’t know what really transpired between you and @mcgalaxymcg But if this #guy has gone out of his way, to putting a #smile on Jacurb’s #family, common sense should tell you that he deserves to be appreciated, and to think the #boy involved is your Ex- gateman, its just so unfair, let us fear God oh… @mcgalaxymcg is like a #brother to me, and i think his #music is #cool, he might not be #perfect a person, but who are you to judge him? My #friend, go and do fasting, and prayer on the particular gender you want to represent in #Nigeria first before insulting people..

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/stop-behaving-like-sense-vibration-uche-maduagwu-slams-bobrisky/

Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by emeijeh(m): 6:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Na wah o
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by emaxjey(m): 6:26am On Dec 14, 2017
shocked

That's is none of my business. My problem is I just saw my shoe maker wearing the shoes I gave him to repair and I asked him why?He said they are on road test....
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Authoreety: 6:26am On Dec 14, 2017
But bobriskys sense is actually on vibration na...

how else would u explain his psychosis
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by tyson98: 6:30am On Dec 14, 2017
I dislike this bobrisky with passion, he's always irritating me anytime I see his pic

2 Likes

Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by itspzpics(m): 6:33am On Dec 14, 2017
lol
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by ClitoPen: 6:38am On Dec 14, 2017
tyson98:
I dislike this bobrisky with passion, he's always irritating me anytime I see his pic
You nailed it. Even this pic up here he s looking like a corpse
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by OKorowanta: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2017
tyson98:

Your dislike dey learn for were I dey.
He is a mad fellow.
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by tstx(m): 6:46am On Dec 14, 2017
it could be on vibration
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2017
This one loud oo
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Threebear(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Bobrisky ewu
Uche aturu
I don't interfere when two animals are fighting.
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Realhommie(m): 7:06am On Dec 14, 2017
This one is just another attention seeking fella, always courting controversies, trying to become a celeb by all means.

But I agree with him sha, bobrisky sense actually dey on vibration.. Yeye sombori , see his\her walking dead-like pix.
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2017
who did u say this uche guy is again?
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by whizzyleejr(m): 9:32am On Dec 14, 2017
Some people can talk o, the worst part is that the magnet in Bob's brain is made of iron which looses is magnetism easily on vibration,,,, no be me talk am o nah uche
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by earthsync(f): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2017
this Uche guy is always sticking his nose in what does not concern him,
Re: Stop Behaving Like Your Sense Is On Vibration – Uche Maduagwu Slams Bobrisky by bobrisky222(f): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Petercious133:

Actor Uche Maduagwu in a few words have come for cross-dresser Bobrisky.

According to the Nollywood actor, Bobrisky needs to grow up and start acting like an adult as this seems yo not ever be the case for him.

In Uche’s words;

Grow up, and stop behaving like your sense is on vibration…

@bobrisky222 My P.A just showed me your #post on #instagram now. Someone was in tears while giving out his hard-earned #money to Jacurb to taking care of his sick #father, yet, you are opening that your “i beta pass my neighbor” #mouth to saying he is an attention seeker…Honestly, i don’t know what really transpired between you and @mcgalaxymcg But if this #guy has gone out of his way, to putting a #smile on Jacurb’s #family, common sense should tell you that he deserves to be appreciated, and to think the #boy involved is your Ex- gateman, its just so unfair, let us fear God oh… @mcgalaxymcg is like a #brother to me, and i think his #music is #cool, he might not be #perfect a person, but who are you to judge him? My #friend, go and do fasting, and prayer on the particular gender you want to represent in #Nigeria first before insulting people..

its not your fault. idiot

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuella And Mark Angel TV: What Is The Full Meaning Of F.A Cup? – VIDEO / Psquare Peter Okoye And Davido - Best Shaku Shaku Dancer / Wife Of Late Singer Eric Arubayi Remembers Him One Year After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.