Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? (51859 Views)

Headies 2019: Tacha, Mercy Or Toke Makinwa, Who Is Your Best Dressed? (Photos) / Davido Vs Hushpuppi Vs Mompha: Who Rocked The Gucci Shirt Best? / Adesua Etomi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Wore The Green Dress Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Jackson042: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
Nyela:

so you've not derailed? is that ur answer.... lol. God help you..

Maybe you're blind to see where i replied to someone.. it's obvious who rocked it better... but if you still can't comprehend who did, allow me to spell it out for you... HUSHPUPPI

Do you still want me to tell you why I chose him?
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Sammyblaq(m): 11:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Jackson042:
Nigerians self!

I don't understand again ooo...

Simple question!

WHO ROCKED IT BETTER?
HUSSPUPPI OR TOKE?

Some people are coming to give us their life history... dropping hate speech up and down...

And you expect to be rich when you can't comprehend and answer a simple question

God help us!

I've noticed that haters full ground.. so to answer their question, Hushpuppi rocked it better
Simple question you said?...

So 1.2m simple for your side. Think straight o.
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Timhigher(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2017
enhanceprior:
We just ve to keep winning, Big thanks to God and kudos to my beneficiaries ...
laye laye no do dis thing again
shey u no get relative's ni
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:
Two fake wannabe celebs.
They should forget about rocking a PJ and start working their brain, to be remembered with something much more tangible than their fashion.
a billionaire and a millionaire should start using their brains??
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by cooljoe(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2017
1.2m 4 pj's? God please pick your child's call
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Jackson042: 11:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Sammyblaq:

Simple question you said?...

So 1.2m simple for your side. Think straight o.

During exams, we're told to read a question multiple times before answering...

So I'm telling you now, READ THE POST TITLE MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE COMMENTING

Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better?
That's the question!
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Ayomideen(m): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Investorbj:

please subscribe your pay tv cheesy grin
It takes one to know one grin
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Threebear(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
yemimajid:
a billionaire and a millionaire should start using their brains??
You know their account balance?
Do you even know the meaning of a billionaire?
So Hushpuppy has 1 billion dollars or you're thinking 1 billion naira (which he doesn't even have) makes one a billionaire ?
Any idiot can make money by spreading their legs or swindling others, the question is how do you divert those funds to get out of such debacle lifestyle and actually make impact.
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

You know their account balance?
Do you even know the meaning of a billionaire?
So Hushpuppy has 1 billion dollars or you're thinking 1 billion naira (which he doesn't even have) makes one a billionaire ?
Any idiot can make money by spreading their legs or swindling others, the question is how do you divert those funds to get out of such debacle lifestyle and actually make impact.
Okay
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Acidosis(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2017
dakeskese:

So pathetic.

And some of their relatives are finding it hard to pay rent and eat three times daily.

Even if I get 10billion USD... I no fit wear cloth wey pass 100k.

Mal. Tafida fit sew dis kind tin for me and e no go pass 10k.

Let's learn to give to he poor always.
Look around, person dey wey never chop.

Na so una dey talk. Give dem small money now, they will begin to run after every thing in skirt.
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Acidosis(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Noescrownoshow:
[s]These people , are there not hungry people in there village? ,, na 1.2m sleeping cloth be there problem

Well ,,
Let's hope Lazarus will agree to dip hand in water to drop in their mouth when the eventually go to hell

Nonsense [/s]

Stfu!

It is their money, their pyjamas, allow them use it the way they want.
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Ohcanada(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2017
tstx:
,... This here is not my comment, but i think this Dog wore it better
OF COURSE
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
The lady on red
o boy see shape. holy sh*t!!! even da small boy behind dey skemp her

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2017
Jackson042:

It's obviously clear who rocked it better... but my problem is with those hating on them... so unless you're one of em, I suggest you answer the question
I dont care who rock it better cos it not gonna give me a leakage of water
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Sammyblaq(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Jackson042:

During exams, we're told to read a question multiple times before answering...

So I'm telling you now, READ THE POST TITLE MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE COMMENTING

Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better?
That's the question!
Like it has any economic importance...

Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Ebyce(f): 11:59am On Dec 14, 2017
Toke
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Nairasolutions: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
People wont remember about the poor and the widows again abi?
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Jackson042: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
I dont care who rock it better cos it not gonna give me a leakage of water

Then why did you view the post?

Smh... world people
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Jackson042: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sammyblaq:

Like it has any economic importance...

Yet you had time to:
1) View the post
2) Go through the comments
3) Quote someone

If you dey find economic importance, I suggest you head over to the business section of NL
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
What saddens me the most is that Toke Makinwa is the heroine of some young ladies out there.

Same with Hushpuppi for some guys.

And then you will blame Buhari and your village town crier that Nigeria is not moving forward undecided
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by DONADAMS(m): 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Investorbj:

lmao!!!grin grin...exactly what crossed my mind
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Mysselff2: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:
Two fake wannabe celebs.
They should forget about rocking a PJ and start working their brain, to be remembered for something much more tangible than their fashion.

Exactly what I wanted to write about the two fake irritating and annoying people
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by vicfy(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dem dy carry bag/purse go sleep? undecided embarassedNigerians sef
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
...that man and his family are in everlasting debt and a lady is still showing off her ripoff from d man!!!
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by greatman247(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hishpupi regardless of everything he still has great dress sense always.
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by Tisham20(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
mtcheew

Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by michphenomena(m): 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Larrey:
Abi, Na real wa
....Go sub grin

Na joke ooo
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by phintohlar(f): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
whizzyleejr:

Una don watch gotv tire, that man wey dey wear blue shirt abi native, kunle something
yeees u get am my bro, but u sef try oo, sotey u know the colour of hin cloth
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by whizzyleejr(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
phintohlar:
yeees u get am my bro, but u sef try oo, sotey u know the colour of hin cloth
Wetin I dey use my eyes do?grincheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? by phintohlar(f): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Investorbj:

chai, how u take know? I swear na only when our subscription finish i dey watch that station

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.