Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs (51862 Views)

"Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by lovdoc: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
The singer showed off his incredible transformation and wrote..

Transformation agenda we y'all expect from our government. Trust me nobody is ugly may be i was broke" The starting is always the hardest but keep pushing because a day changes everything. God bless my hustle and your hustle. Say a big AMEN!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEYOxEOysIC/?taken-by=peterpsquare

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by lovdoc: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
wink wink wink

SEE THE EPIC COMMENTS HE GOT AFTER HE MENTION THE WORD "CHANGE"

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/peter-okoye-says-this-is-kind-of-transformation.html
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by micfoley: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
I agree

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by osesology(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na so...oh, and Amen
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Benart(m): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
This doesn't seem to make any sense to me

its only shows CHANGE

Dont Sugar Coat it TRANSFORMATION na still CHANGE

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Peter pls dnt mention change oo

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by 69MissedCalls(m): 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
shocked if money changes looks, then it means I'll look like an angel when I'm rich

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by kennyman2000(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Follow ur passions, follow ur dreams. Struggle hard and wait for God to bless ur hustle!

May God bless everyone hustles!

Check my signature for ur customised wristbands.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nairadays: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
True P.
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by NwaNimo1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
Nigeria is changing for the worse - things are going backwards.

[Deep down, we all miss GEJ]

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Akshow: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
I concur. God punish poverty. See Change. Money good o.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Olarajee(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chain ni nii.... shioor
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by datola: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
Always looking for relevance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by tobtap: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
ba wahala
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by hazyfm1: 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
praizeblog:
Peter pls dnt mention change oo

ARE YOU A BUS CONDUCTOR?

Why hating on Change?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by segebase(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
I concur
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by primcy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
what is better than money?
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by DrChukzy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
OK Nairalanders. Click LIKE if you think Peter is right. SHARE if you think otherwise.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Stuntkid172(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
I book this space 4 all the wailing wailers on NL
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Wealthyonos(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Baba God Transform me ooo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
hazyfm1:

aRE YOU A BUS CONDUCTOR?
nooo I b fuel attendance........

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by benukah(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
wat we have now is CHANGED TRANSFORMATION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Oceemo(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
And what is ur contributions for we 2 get there? all words
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Paddy247: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
primcy:
what is better than money?

MORE MONEY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by hazyfm1: 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
praizeblog:
nooo I b fuel attendance........

Are you not the guy in black shirt below?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by emir99(m): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
Big amen
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by refiner(f): 3:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
...lol!gringrin...I concur!
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by DrChukzy(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
datola:
Always looking for relevance

Yes, is that your problem? huh?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Lattop(m): 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
I happy 4 ur Transformation nigga
Re: Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs by Nairadays: 4:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria is changing for the worse - things are going backwards.

[Deep down, we all miss GEJ]

You and who miss GEJ? It is exactly these your thoughts of missing GEJ that's exactly backwards compatible.

Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look backwards.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? / ‘why I’m Tired Of Jenifa’s Diary’ – Actress, Funke Akindele Reveals / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.