Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed (43134 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by ayoblinks(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
silver94:
Lalasticlala will move this rubbish to front-page now
U Must be pained by dat
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by muller101(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Harlot with zero reputation
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
I may not have money right now.

If I can make her squeal and jerk, well......

Lemme go and make money.

Tí mo bá lówó ti kò lè werk,

Wahala dey be dat o.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by enemyofprogress: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Because you have soked/foked it all grin grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Oyebee91(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I like Bisola a lot
She's inspiring and talented

Sex is highly overrated...Money is the real deal abeg...who has time to be wallowing in poverty
It's a free world she can say whatever she wants
inspiring n talented in what ways? Like Kim. K?

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by sonnie10: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hades2016:
Oya clap for yourself .. Biko women watin una really want .. if man good for bed no get money una go talk , if he get money no good for bed una go still talk ...

Can't you have both?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Diso60090(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
Girls no level for fine boys no pimples use your puC to get what you want in Jesus name Amen
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Chukazu: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Bushola nobody cares, if you like marry the one without prick.

You that used your mouth to wash TTT's peni3 and almost bit off the cap but for the intervention of other BBN housemates

shocked shocked

Guy ! Where they fighting?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Niyinficient(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
See ur plan....get a man with the money....there after, get a nigga who gives u the pleasure and splashing the rich dude's cash on the bed dude.

I am tired of all the news around....Lord....come now! angry angry angry
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by GreatEngineer(m): 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Money and women are like Lia Mohammed and Lie.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by kense88: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
So once a lady is dating a rich guy, she is already rich. Lazy girls everywhere. If Bisola wants money, she should work for it. Stop expecting a guy to waste his hard earned money on you, for doing absolutely nothing
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by kense88: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
GreatEngineer:
Money and women are like Lia Mohammed and Lie.
Trust me my brother, na our fellows guys dey cause all this things. If dey just see anything wey resemble woman dem go dey misbehave. Its not like that in America. Ladies over there actually work very hard. Anything there boy friend gives them na just extra

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by xynerise: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
You are not alone...there are millions of women like that
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Story. In bed, you should be able to make me scream and gibber like I'm undergoing deliverance grin grin

What's the use of having a husband who can afford a private jet but lasts only 1 minute in the sack. Mscheeew sad

However, that doesn't mean he should swallow the spirit of poverty of his father's house angry

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Same me oo,i cannot coman die in poverty with big dick destroying my womb for me. grin grin To me sex is overrated.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Disneylady(f): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nairalanders and bad mouth.....chai
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Activeman391(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Is she really sure...maybe weak dicks aren't inspiring her but I am sure Activeman will clear her doubt
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Hades2016(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
sonnie10:

Can't you have both?
if we have both na wahala again them go say we too da fvvck up and down undecided
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
No matter how overrated sex is, humans need it. A good dose of it. She spoke like a basic whòre looking for a man to leech on. I'm not surprised sha!.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by joenor(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
is okay. I wish you what ever you wish yourself.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Cajal(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
She can get the good in bed outside.....now
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by afbstrategies: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Someone is telling the whole world that she is not good in bed. Chei cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by AreaFada2: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
xynerise:
You are not alone...there are millions of women like that
Abi o.

Given a choice most women would do so quietly. She's just being honest.
Not that women have to be faithful these days. She buy several studs with the rich man's money. grin cheesy
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by passyhansome(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Money is not everything only the poor thinks so
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Hedonistically: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I like Bisola a lot
She's inspiring and talented

Sex is highly overrated...Money is the real deal abeg...who has time to be wallowing in poverty
It's a free world she can say whatever she wants

Sex is overrated truly truly. Besides I find it funny that it is guys here who are thrashing Bisola for expressing this indisputable opinion. Safe to say that these must be very broke boys.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by omartins1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Bushola nobody cares, if you like marry the one without prick.

You that used your mouth to wash TTT's peni3 and almost bit off the cap but for the intervention of other BBN housemates

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by marooh: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Slay Quote 2017‎
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Lecturer05(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Says the honorable commissioner for 'Mouth Action'affairs..
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Martin0(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
kimbraa:
No matter how overrated sex is, humans need it. A good dose of it. She spoke like a basic whòre looking for a man to leech on. I'm not surprised sha!.

So u will choose a good sex man over a rich man
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
It's her opinion and I agree with her 100%!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
No Comments. But I Jst Knw She Is Mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Shares Loved-Up Photos With Her Younger Baby Daddy / Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.