Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed (43136 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Lovintus2(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Issa lie. Bayelsans can't do without it. I'm a living testimony
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by CaptainFM1: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Bushola nobody cares, if you like marry the one without prick.

You that used your mouth to wash TTT's peni3 and almost bit off the cap but for the intervention of other BBN housemates

Really? I missed that part!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Milllz:
It’s your kind of people that don’t have a reason to marry and when they do, it doesn’t last more than a year.

it's was stupid question to ask, why are you attacking her, did she say she will choose money over a good man?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Endurance22: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
ItchingPreek:

You can't eat your cake and have it. Choose one, preek or money?
I need both
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by dieBYfire: 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Preach sister, preach. Money over deek! cool cool

But she went for the deek under the bedsheets in the BBN grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Funkybabee(f): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na lie sister...hmmmm iro po
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by baddosky1: 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
I thot they said it was only Igbo girls that love money! Oh...Bisola must be an ipob girl o! Rubbish!!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Swaggzkid: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Story. In bed, you should be able to make me scream and gibber like I'm undergoing deliverance grin grin

What's the use of having a husband who can afford a private jet but lasts only 1 minute in the sack. Mscheeew sad

However, that doesn't mean he should swallow the spirit of poverty of his father's house angry

grin What a match!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by sisisioge: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:
Story. In bed, you should be able to make me scream and gibber like I'm undergoing deliverance grin grin

What's the use of having a husband who can afford a private jet but lasts only 1 minute in the sack. Mscheeew sad

However, that doesn't mean he should swallow the spirit of poverty of his father's house angry

Oniranu! Choose the one minute guy with loads of cash biko. The rest of the minutes will be spend foreplaying...that's getting the best of the two worlds. Enough speaking in tongues there...huulaaalaa grin. Blessed are us who know how to reason these things mehn, for our days shall bam grin grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by lovethchioma(f): 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
you guys are just horrible... why all the insults on someone who is being honest.

She was asked to pick just one... and she picked money over dick. ..
Now, how does her answer make her a who're or a gold digger?
Y'all aren't just truthful with yourselves... nonsense. .. hyprocrites
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by gamaliel9: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
So this is true...women love your pocket most, not your prick...I remember Tony Montana in Scarface.. Get the money first, and you get the power, when you get the power, you get the women, and the world is yours. Kai ,so this is true, even women here love her for her comments. Lesson learnt.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by bleskid: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
evry woman is chasing rich husband mmm nawaooo
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Ishilove: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
sisisioge:

Oniranu! Choose the one minute guy with loads of cash biko. The rest of the minutes will be spend foreplaying...that's getting the best of the two worlds. Enough speaking in tongues there...huulaaalaa grin. Blessed are us who know how to reason these things mehn, for our days shall bam grin grin
Who pre-intimacy epp? Abeg leave that one biko.

Who doesn't want an esin monaco in bed and a Dangote out of bed? The one that will leave you with a pleasantly sore and aching punny, and then when you complain, will slap you with one bale to buy 'paracetamol'? THAT, my dear sis, is the best of both worlds!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Ishilove: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Swaggzkid:
grin What a match!
grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by zuru101(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
smile smile it will be good u go for seaman navy or air force because money is there and their shipmate is good very well
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by sisisioge: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ishilove:

Who pre-intimacy epp? Abeg leave that one biko.

Who doesn't want an esin monaco in bed and a Dangote out of bed? The one that will leave you with a pleasantly sore and aching punny, and then when you complain, will slap you with one bale to buy 'paracetamol'? THAT, my dear sis, is the best of both worlds!!! cheesy cheesy

grin grin Ndi iranu.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by excel101(m): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Very true, because you now have the money you can now go out for the PRICK.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin Ndi iranu.
Eez not iranu. Na factual fact. I cannor be deceiving myself grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by mikool007(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I like Bisola a lot
She's inspiring and talented

Sex is highly overrated...Money is the real deal abeg...who has time to be wallowing in poverty
It's a free world she can say whatever she wants
Mentality of broke and lazy women....so you'll deny yourself sex just because of money, if the money suddenly disappears (which will definitely happen at one point) you jump ship, one day you will run out of ships to jump to
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by 360command: 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Soon someone would say Igbo girls like money..
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Iamthoney(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lord save me from Bisola type of girls cos they will now carry my hard earn money and give to one mumu boi wey go dey shine her congo in Jesus name I pray Amen
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by brandydaniells(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
FortifiedCity:

You that used your mouth to wash TTT's peni3 and almost bit off the cap but for the intervention of other BBN housemates
nairalandcs

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by daddyzgal(f): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
smart girl......... grin

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Krixon: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
I prefer the quid. Ha ha ha
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by chieni(f): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
BroadwayAfrica:
Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Bisola Aiyeola answered our secret questions and it was hilarious. Bisola who had really interesting answers opted for a man with money over a man who is good in bed when asked to pick one.

Watch Bisola share how Romantic she is, what she looks out for in a man and more. Enjoy!!

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfKVwEDe8OA
just reminds me of skinny girl in transit where she played Didi. "I need a Didi in my life right now"
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by kreezy(m): 3:25am On Dec 15, 2017
After having a kid
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Ejaisky: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2017
When you get there, come back and give us feedback.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by habsydiamond(m): 8:03am On Dec 15, 2017
That's becos she knows she will cheat on him....women and money will always remain 5&6
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by temi4fash(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Ishilove:

Which means Madam Ishilove

Everything is quite important...

Nothing is more important than the other...

Awon ti Olukoya.. They must fall and die ooo
Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by millionboi2: 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
Diso60090:
Girls no level for fine boys no pimples use your puC to get what you want in Jesus name Amen
why use d name of d lord in vain?

Re: Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed by Sica7: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
FortifiedCity:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Shares Loved-Up Photos With Her Younger Baby Daddy / Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Video Of Bobrisky Spraying Naira At Eniola Ajao's Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.