Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Long Can One Mourn The Death Of A Spouse? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Long Can One Mourn The Death Of A Spouse? (616 Views)

List Of Animals That Mourn Death Of Their Loved Ones And Bury Them Like Human B / The Death Of Ogbomosho's Tortoise; Alagba And Oyinbo Scepticism / Death Of Prince Kelechi Ineke, Son Of Gabriel Ineke, The Echemugo 1 Of Abaomege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can One Mourn The Death Of A Spouse? by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:05am On Dec 14, 2017
HOW LONG WILL YOU MOURN THE DEATH OF YOUR SPOUSE IN ORDER TO REMARRY AGAIN

The death of a love one no doubt means alot to each one of us and it has a special effect if its a spouse....but after that life must go on and we all need to brace up and re startmour life again...for those with such experience, how long did it take you to mourn the death of your spouse and maybe comtemplate of getting married again?
Re: How Long Can One Mourn The Death Of A Spouse? by duduade: 7:07am On Dec 14, 2017
I don't know sincerely..
I feel as long as the heart still yearns for that person.

Maybe we should ask Stella Damascus

1 Like

Re: How Long Can One Mourn The Death Of A Spouse? by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 14, 2017
duduade:
I don't know sincerely.. I feel as long as the heart still yearns for that person.
Maybe we should ask Stella Damascus
Asking is not the best option. it will seems you're trying to mock her with the already. @Op as long as you wish bro. I don't think there is any stipulated time frame for it...
Re: How Long Can One Mourn The Death Of A Spouse? by onward4life(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
HOW LONG WILL YOU MOURN THE DEATH OF YOUR SPOUSE IN ORDER TO REMARRY AGAIN

The death of a love one no doubt means alot to each one of us and it has a special effect if its a spouse....but after that life must go on and we all need to brace up and re startmour life again...for those with such experience, how long did it take you to mourn the death of your spouse and maybe comtemplate of getting married again?

Try 3 - 4 years bro!

So dat the kids grow out of it in case!

And your former inlaws wud be honoured and not summon you to swear!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Can One Mourn The Death Of A Spouse? by Homeboiy: 7:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Onwa ishii
Re: How Long Can One Mourn The Death Of A Spouse? by Olori(m): 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
No hard and fast rules.
It was lonely and I used work schedule to fill the void. It did not work.
I remarried after 2 years of losing my wife
I've got two kids and I prepared their mind for the transition.
May you never pass through this path....

(1) (Reply)

History Of The Benin Queen Represented On Festac Mask / Gamble Doesn't Pay... / In This Village Young Girls Are Used As Mode Of Payment And For Debt Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.