Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania (8812 Views)

Getting to Zanzibar From Dar es Salaam / Karibu Sana Rafiki - Eat, Live And Move In Dar Es Salaam / Nigerians No Longer Eligible For Visa On Arrival In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 10:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Dar es Salaam, a major city and commercial port on Tanzania’s Indian Ocean coast, grew from a fishing village. We will share some images here of this City and the way its Transforming.

2 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Discoverdar:
Dar es Salaam, a major city and commercial port on Tanzania’s Indian Ocean coast, grew from a fishing village. We will share some images here of this City and the way its Transforming.

Images from the Peace Ark Ship in Dar es salaam by indaressalaam, on Flickr
Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2017
Discoverdar:

The City After Sunset.

Pspf Twin Towers Rooftop by indaressalaam, on Flickr

2 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2017
Discoverdar:

The view from 9TH Floor IT Plaza by indaressalaam, on Flickr

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 11:14am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2017

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Annael: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Annael: 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dar es salaam

The view form the rooftop. by indaressalaam, on Flickr

2 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Annael: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2017
Dar es salaam Tanzania
MoroccoS3 by Annael Samwel, on Flickr
Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Annael: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2017
Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Ayomideen(m): 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
Omo dis city make brain wella o
nice one OP

4 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Ayomideen(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
nice one OP

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Ayomideen(m): 4:15pm On Dec 15, 2017
nice one OP
Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2017
KILIMANJARO FERRY HEADING TO ZANZIBAR

Images from the Peace Ark Ship in Dar es salaam by indaressalaam, on Flickr

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 11:34am On Dec 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Kilewani: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good job! This is my beautiful Dar

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by legendary4luv(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2017
nice one op..

naija is giant of Africa indeed!!!

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 10:38am On Dec 20, 2017
UPANGA AREA

From MNF Tower by indaressalaam, on Flickr

2 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2017

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 10:43am On Dec 20, 2017

3 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Discoverdar: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2017
please o.p ...make more post and make this thread comparable to the Kenya thread where gallivant did and is still doing a great work. Also provide us with the ways to acquire a tourist visa,flight cost and total expenditures for 2 In a comfy hotel

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by bayocanny: 10:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
See Tanzania...Naija how far na? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Rexnegro(m): 1:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
Discoverdar:

Hallo pls are u a nigerian living in dar es salaam or u re a Tanzanian in Tanzania? Need to ask u some questions but please answer my question first
Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Annael: 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello Nigerians!! you can visit the battle btn Kenya and Tanzania (Dar es salaam vs Nairobi). You can get some Ideas about East Africa

https://www.jamiiforums.com/threads/battle-dar-es-salaam-vs-nairobi.1179858/

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by nna4ke: 12:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
Rexnegro:

Hallo pls are u a nigerian living in dar es salaam or u re a Tanzanian in Tanzania? Need to ask u some questions but please answer my question first

Hello, I visited Dar es salam last year 2017, so you can ask the question you need to know and I will provide the respond i know to the best of my knowledge.

1 Like

Re: The City Of Dar Es Salaam In Tanzania by Rexnegro(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2018
nna4ke:

Hello, I visited Dar es salam last year 2017, so you can ask the question you need to know and I will provide the respond i know to the best of my knowledge.
To start with thanks for the mention, please I would like to know if I can get a train ticket to lusaka a day before departure . Am transiting to Zambia after staying a day or two in hotel to hustle for the train ticket. Then please hint me what I need to know about the visa on arrival process , what are the supporting documents aside the following, passport, yellow fever card, visa fee and hotel reservations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ba Plane Lands In Darkness At Abuja Airport / Third Mainland Bridge May Collapse Soon? It Vibrates / Delta Awards Contract For Second Int’l Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.