Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member (1004 Views)

Police Officer Rapes And Impregnates His 15-Year-Old Niece In Nasarawa / 85-Year-Old Man Rapes And Impregnates 12-Year-Old Girl In Osun / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes And Kills 35-Year-Old Woman In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by metronaija: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Tawose Modupe, a 23-year old Nigerian corp member (Batch A stream) from Oyo State, has been raped and killed by a man called Festus Udoh.

Modupe, who was learning how to dríve at Lizzy Driving School located at Lafenwa was raped and killed at Mawuko, Ipeji area in Abeokuta, Ogun State.

The suspect, Festus Udoh, 29, who hails from Edo state, told the newsmen: “I called her Saturday to come and take her driver’s licence but she came on Sunday. I told her to meet me at Lafenwa. On getting there, I told her to follow me to where I could do the passport for her. On getting to Mawuko, she asked where we were going. I told her we were going to my house to snap passport. On getting to a bush path, I told her I wanted to make love to her but she objected, so I dragged her into the bush.

“I tore her cloth and tied her with her cloth and raped her. While raping her, she said she would tell her people, so I raped and killed her.

Commissioner for Police,Ogun State Command Ahmed Illiyasu said the suspect was caught when Modupe’s fellow corp members expected her and did not see her and they went to the driving school and complained to the owner. The owner made calls to the suspect and when he arrived he handed him over to the police at Lafenwa from where he was tranfered to Anti-kidnapping Unit and would be transfer to Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad for more investigation.

CP Ahmed as usual promised that no criminal in any corner of the state would go unpurnished.

http://www.metronaija.com/photo-man-rapes-kills-corp-member/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by Oluwaseyi00(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
undecided
Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by itchie: 11:41am On Dec 14, 2017
Wicked soul! He must not go unpunished
Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by adem30: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Thank God He is not from the North, The caption could have been a Muslim Northerner rape and kill a Christian female Corper

RIP

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by Obinovictor(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2017
He should just be castrated and fed with his fried scrotum and urine. Then he should be dragged to death by a car along Lagos - Ibadan expressway.

Rapists are demons
Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by Nairalanddist: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
sad

Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by Gisthoodng(m): 11:51am On Dec 14, 2017
Too bad!!

Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
edo people seems to be in d news dis days
Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by sotall(m): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
OK
Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by bright007(f): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
R.I.P to the girl.....
Re: PHOTO: Man Rapes And Kills Corp Member by Treasure17(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Jez.! The heart of a man is desperately wicked.

(1) (Reply)

Update: 6 Division Nigerian Army,confirm Notorious, Don Wanny Dead(Graphic Pics) / Lady Fight / Wolves In Sheep Clothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.