Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (44990 Views)

Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Austin234(m): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
NOT IN UR BEST INTEREST SO TO DO. U COULD BE THE ONLY SOLE INSTRUMENT USED BY GOD TO BRING REVIVAL IN HIS CHURCH. READ THE ACCOUNT OF MARTIN LUTHER

Untainted007:
Na wa oooo. With the way religion is going, will it not be better for someone to pray to God in his or her closet and forget about going to Church. Cos even most members have more cordial relationship with God than all these fake Pastors.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by allsworthy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
New cyclone box is available
Call 09037902739
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by ofwest47(m): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
These pastors or Wolies will continue to have their ways until the unclad female church attendants change their ways of appearing at church services.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by brojoshua: 12:16am On Dec 15, 2017
Okay, for justice sake, though he is the wolf and they are his goats and chicken
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by greatman247(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

There is none
Remove the luxurious lifestyles
There will be no pastor in Nigeria

hahahahaha you don kill me with laughter.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by 400billionman: 9:12am On Dec 15, 2017
Nah dem.

When you want to get rich without putting in the work.

The result is crime.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by jefff455: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend In Plateau (Grapic Picture) / How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) / Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.