Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (44991 Views)

Pastors Arrested For Conducting Fake Miracles In Lagos / Man Arrested For Sexually Abusing His Four Daughters In Port-Harcourt. Photos / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Wayo pastors everywhere
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by lost24: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Men of God nowaday r fraudster

na GOD go help us

Pastor pray 4 me
dey will use vodoo to pray 4 u.

I blive we should start believing in Oursef n pray 4 ursef.

GOD will answer wen d tym is ryt

Don't rush
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by abbeyty(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
I think everybody should start worshipping God in their house and stop patronising these crooks.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Achorise: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
These are they set of people Freeze should channel his campaign against, they are the ones who concentrate on tithes or die.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by olmoRoc: 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Untainted007:
Na wa oooo. With the way religion is going, will it not be better for someone to pray to God in his or her closet and forget about going to Church. Cos even most members have more cordial relationship with God than all these fake Pastors.

That's what I've been doing for years.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Kulas: 4:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
Untainted007:
Na wa oooo. With the way religion is going, will it not be better for someone to pray to God in his or her closet and forget about going to Church. Cos even most members have more cordial relationship with God than all these fake Pastors.

I used to think of such.Honestly,stories of pastor this ,pastor that on atrocities do get me scared even to believe or go closer to any pastor.I dont know why it is so especially here in Nigeria.I do ask myself,are these guyz really human beings that will without their conscience blaming them will carry bible on one hand and the other perpetrating and indulging in an act you can hardly believe that somebody that called himself man of God can do.Again,most of these stories we hear on regular basis about pastors are just the one we have seen or caught red handed,what about many of them that are perpetrating such and nobody knows or catch them,of course they are many.I dont know what this world especially Nigeria is turning into in regard to pastor this and that.I only hope on God.

2 Likes

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by xynerise: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
People don't read Bible these days....no wonder fake pastors now use them to play draft
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by GOFRONT(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2017
People do anythin just to make d money
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by enemyofprogress: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na cele pastors grin grin

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Activeman391(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
Arrest dem all

Meanwhile see below
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Icon79(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na wao, these days, everybody wants to answer the name "Pastor". Folks, please get it into your thick skulls, native doctors are not pastors.

O pari
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by tosyne2much(m): 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Before opening this thread, my mind already told me it was a white garment pastor

1 Like

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Cajal(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
SexualHealer:
Fake Pastors, fake Imams everywhere
...hmmmmmm
Yet people still display religious sentiments
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by tyav7: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
Tolbanks:
What are people looking in the first place

When you are contented with what you have, you tend to close your eyes to all these things and your brain will be at alert!
So on point. Apt!
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Arysexy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
Babalawo afonja in white cassocks

Na them
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by KingSango(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/12/fetish-pastors-arrested-defrauding-members/

Pastors, Ministers, Reverends, Bishops, Cardinals, and Popes always molesting children and always involving sodomy and pedophilia. How come no one makes the connection that it isn't the people but this demonic religion of Christianity? How come Africans are not revolting against this religion? This religion is what brought slavery, colonization, tyranny and now all out sexual perversion to Africa. You have overturned colonialism but kept these demonic Christian Churches and you are still no closer to solving your society's problems than before. Corruption is everywhere and its all related to Christians and Muslims who are ruling the nations of Africa. Everyone wants to go soft on religion but religion is the cause of such much harm to humanity.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by dtruth50: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
oshe111:
When will Muslims start swearing before they comment here, ehn oga SEUN
show me a comment from a muslim dt is insulting christianity
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by passyhansome(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dada Babaroti and Clement Olatunde Fabeku

Ndi Yoluba

1 Like

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by elnoor: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/12/fetish-pastors-arrested-defrauding-members/

I really thanks Almighty ALLAH, all this stupidity that happened is not in Islam. Haba!!! everyday fake pastor, pastor impregnate Church worshiper, pastor defraud his members etc!!! kai you people can't you sit and think.

1 Like

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by marooh: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
No be u go find pastor go in house?

Abeg dey ur house pray to baba God.....
Our God no be deaf!
PUSH pray until something happens ‎ angry
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by oshe111(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
dtruth50:
show me a comment from a muslim dt is insulting christianity
Not talking abt insult bt rada fair treatmnt
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Nasiruddeen(m): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members.

By Babatope Okeowo AKURE

Officials of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) have arrested two clerics for allegedly defrauding and sexually abusing innocent worshipers in their respective churches. The suspects – Dada Babaroti and Clement Olatunde Fabeku – were arrested by officials of the Ondo State.

They were alleged to be extorting the unsuspecting worshipers by using diabolical and fetish means. Fabeku operates the Truth and Life Bible Church located in Ilorin, Kwara State capital, while Babaroti is the General Overseer of the Blood of Jesus Christ, in Idanre area of Ondo State.

The state NSCDC Commandant, Pedro Awili Idebo, who confirmed the arrest of the clerics yesterday, said the two pastors had been extorting the worshipers by using diabolical and fetish means. Idebo explained that the two men were arrested after some church members reported their criminal activities to the NSCDC and were later arrested in a sting operation.

The commandant added that some fetish items used in swindling the victims were recovered from the suspects. According to him, the criminal activities of the culprits forced some church members to report them to the NSCDC office in Akure.

He said: “They also obtained various sums of money running into millions of naira from members of their congregations under the false pretences. “Section 3 (1) G expressly empowers the Corps to monitor the activities of religious bodies and trade associations.

“We use this opportunity to warn the fake clergymen and women to urgently relocate from the state or face the law of the land.”

Idebo, however, said that the command had begun a clampdown on fraudsters in the state and would team up with other sister agencies to rid the state of criminals.

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
yellowbar pastors are mostly fraudsters, that's what they do

2 Likes

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Untainted007: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Kulas:

I used to think of such.Honestly,stories of pastor this ,pastor that on atrocities do get me scared even to believe or go closer to any pastor.I dont know why it is so especially here in Nigeria.I do ask myself,are these guyz really human beings that will without their conscience blaming them will carry bible on one hand and the other perpetrating and indulging in an act you can hardly believe that somebody that called himself man of God can do.Again,most of these stories we hear on regular basis about pastors are just the one we have seen or caught red handed,what about many of them that are perpetrating such and nobody knows or catch them,of course they are many.I dont know what this world especially Nigeria is turning into in regard to pastor this and that.I only hope on God.

My brother, it's not only in Nigeria but around the world. But its very rampant here in Africa because in the first place the religion was introduced to us not the one will know frm inception. Have you considered Pastors who visit herbalists to get power to perform miracles on their innocent members?
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by bossrillboss: 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=GloriaNinja post=63275271]NOT ALL CHURCH CAN BE TRUSTED..... THE EVIL COMMITTED CHURCH THESE DAYS THOUGH. ..na wa o..this ur English na wa o...ayam nt understand oooo.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by sircardinal: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
NCAN new member reporting from phc
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nawa o even the name of this church "Blood of Jesus Christ "should be enough to drive out members.Anyways some pastors were called by God, others were flashed by God while the others were not even called by God.Beware of false prophets some people would go to bible school and call themselves pastors.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by innobets(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Don't blamed him, what are they gone to looked for at his place on the first instances?

Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Portgas(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
SexualHealer:
Fake Pastors, fake Imams everywhere

Tell me about one fake imam.
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by seejay80s: 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
see their names....
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by Dsuper1: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
#end time pastors!
Those who have ears, let them hear!
Re: ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) by ofuonyebi: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
these are the worst people that put this country into troubles all in the name of GOD!

may the GOD u think you deceive give to u the right punishment for using HIS holy name for fraud and womanizing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend In Plateau (Grapic Picture) / How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.