Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

In The Nearest Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Nearest Future (441 Views)

Which Francophone African Country Is Nearest To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Nearest Future by 9jayes: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
In the nearest future we ar gonna marry Robots, no more shakara from any girl again. Guys what do you think?
Re: In The Nearest Future by Oxster(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
think you are stupid

1 Like

Re: In The Nearest Future by 9jayes: 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
The boy above tho
Re: In The Nearest Future by nurey(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
9jayes:
In the nearest future we ar gonna marry Robots, no more shakara from any girl again. Guys what do you think?

you be MU+MU ooo grin imagine having sex with a robot and it malfunctions and strangles you to death tongue

Or the robot attains orgasm and sends high voltage electric into your body, dont you thing having robot as sex partner is suicide

1 Like

Re: In The Nearest Future by 9jayes: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
And the future is here

(1) (Reply)

What Goes Around Comes Around / I Lost My Virginity Due To This Reason – Young Nigerian Lady Reveals / Foreign Gf’s Dad Died. Should I Send Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.