Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (51271 Views)

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) / A Nigerian Man Bathing His Newborn Baby (Pictures) / Photo Of A Man Staring At His Newborn Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Wishaky(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Very Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Threebear(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
Men breast too sweet to suck I prefer am pass pen*is grin
Really grin
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Disneylady(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
It's not healthy considering the baby is new born

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Feranmicharless: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
Na play na
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by youngbang(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol He can't feed the baby with that small nipple na
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
mrsaintman:
It is called division of labour

HAHAHAHAHA !!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by shallysgirl: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Gay Alert
What if the baby na girl.
Maybe mama go out and baby crying too much.
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Lilimax(f): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
That dry thing... shocked
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by joenor(m): 5:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hummm I see.
agbonkamen:
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by HallaDaTruth: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Blackfyre:
The one the mama take one give am, how we sure say e dey healthy?....undecided Boobis wey guy men don cum ontop, pee on top some even dey smoke all kain thing join....

Na only God dey protect man pikin abeg....

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nigga is using his child to pleasure himself & people re applauding..

Of what benefit is his flat chest/ nipple to the baby?

3 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by agbonkamen(f): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

Really grin
I like your 7packs grin
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by joenor(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
What of if he clean the breast b4 doing that. Beside with the different btw the mother n father, considering hygiene nature, how many women clean their breast b4 feeding their child...
Disneylady:
It's not healthy considering the baby is new born
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Threebear(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
I like your 7packs grin
I have succulent breast too kiss
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by muller101(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:
you can chew the hairy niples. as well
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by triple996(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don't support dis
Will he be happy if he was breast feed by his father?
If yes, den no problem

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
its disgusting but anyways it is his child If the child gets infected,it is his money If the child dies,then it means he just wasted his sperm

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by FaniDan(f): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Its not right and how sure are we that the man is not feeling any urge, have heard of men that tells deir wives to such their breast for sexual satisfaction

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
agbonkamen:

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by adecz: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
This black man wan kill
oyibo pikin?? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
make he give am the real milk inside his boxers
u are weird undecided
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by toboski1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
[/b][quote author=Timileyin008 post=63282095][b]It's not right but it's not wrong...

Brother what's your point here?
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Atunma(f): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
Disgusting, to say the least! He is Hot and using the baby to turn himself on. Its not the same feeling as when the baby is breastfed by the mother. Men are not brain wired to breastfeed
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by harriet412(f): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
make he give am the real milk inside his boxers

You're a pig:-D

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
harriet412:

You're a pig:-D

Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by AFONJAPIG(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
u are weird undecided
gerrout of here
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
adecz:
This black man wan kill oyibo pikin?? shocked shocked shocked
oga d oyibo pikin na him own ooo. so if him kill am no wahala tongue
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Dawinlove(m): 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
I know you are on instagram too....oya jes hlp me like, view and tag ur friends in d comment box also share too

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbiOOAvgaGG/

God bless oooo�
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
gerrout of here
but am correct na, hw will u give an infant sperm to drink angry
Re: Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? by johelstech: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
what a charming and good looking baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / My Wife Is Using Excuses To Abandon Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.