Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Top 5 Best Game Hacking Apps With Download Links For Android 2018 (no Root) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Best Game Hacking Apps With Download Links For Android 2018 (no Root) (1316 Views)

How To Transfer Obb Data Files On Android 11 And 12 - No Root Required / Only The Best High Graphics Android Games Direct download links Must See!!! / Top Android HD Games And Their Download Links. Like Gta 5. Must SEE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Best Game Hacking Apps With Download Links For Android 2018 (no Root) by Techzvibes: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Android Games are the most played games worldwide. Many of Game Developers focus on Android and keeps updating their users with more interesting features.

But there are some Android games that require in-app purchase especially when you want to seek new features, powers or abilities and if you don't have enough diamonds or coins, you can't get that wonderful summons of yours.

Much online game generator claims they have the ability to get unlimited coins, diamonds, but the majority don't give you want you to need. Here, I have listed the best game hacker android apps which require no root to use.

1. Lucky Patcher
is one of the popular game hacking apps for android games and apps as well. The best feature that lucky patcher have which other apps doesn't have is the ability to modify Android apps too. Using the app, you can purchase paid features of any app or game.

2. XMODgames

XMODgames, as the name implies, is also another game bypasser application. This might probably be your first time of hearing this app. But it is a cool app as it works for IOS Devices as well plus it's a totally free application. Using this application, you can get access to restricted tools which the developers blocked, and you will have access to get coins, diamonds or any exchange the game offers as much as you want. The games the app works with more are Angry Birds, Clash of Clans, Candy and more.

3. SB Game Hacker.

Yea guys, sb game hacker is no 3 in the best game unlimited coin apps. The reason is pretty easy, they are free but advanced features like getting to achieve your aim on some games can't be possible. But it works non-rooted. I have shared the No Root version 3.1 which is the best of all versions. Check it out.
Using this app, you can get unlimited coins in the hardest android games with high security. The best part of this app is that the modification on the game will not affect Google play store informing you of the new version, unlike lucky patcher which after modifying the game will not be able to update the game to the latest version.

4. Game Killer

This app has so many features for a game cracker app. The app can give you what you need on your android game like; Unlimited coins, Custume unlock, Game level unlock, diamonds, weapons or whatever the game has intact. The drawback of the app is that it works majorly on offline games, so games like candy crush can't work with it, unlike XMOD Games.

5. CreeHack.

This is the last but not the least game hacking app. This is a new app i just came across and i found out this app works very fine and better than some of the ones i mentioned earlier. It is not in the first 3 because i have not used the app that much and it isn't popular like lucky patcher. The app requires totally root access to function well. It gives it instant unlimited coins and diamonds to your android game.

Download Apps / Post source:- http://www.techzvibes.xyz/2017/12/top-5-best-game-hacking-apps-with.html?m=1
Re: Top 5 Best Game Hacking Apps With Download Links For Android 2018 (no Root) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Only Xmodgames works, others are useless.
Re: Top 5 Best Game Hacking Apps With Download Links For Android 2018 (no Root) by Sheun001(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Only Xmodgames works, others are useless.

Lucky patcher is really good
Used it in hacking injustice and it went hitch free
Re: Top 5 Best Game Hacking Apps With Download Links For Android 2018 (no Root) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
Sheun001:

Lucky patcher is really good
Used it in hacking injustice and it went hitch free
It was then lucky patcher was good, but with these google recent updates on android, rooting an android phone is kinda risky and you risk bricking the phone, I have not even rooted my new phone I bought. Also lucky patcher can't hack into online games, rather offline games and these offline games have updates that make it quite impossible for lucky patcher to jack into. I remember the time freedom was used to do stuffs like that.
Re: Top 5 Best Game Hacking Apps With Download Links For Android 2018 (no Root) by Sheun001(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
It was then lucky patcher was good, but with these google recent updates on android, rooting an android phone is kinda risky and you risk bricking the phone, I have not even rooted my new phone I bought. Also lucky patcher can't hack into online games, rather offline games and these offline games have updates that make it quite impossible for lucky patcher to jack into. I remember the time freedom was used to do stuffs like that.

What's the name of your new phone
I've tried rooting my note 4 buh to no avail

Yeah lucky patcher is used for only offline games I concur
Can that xmod.... Hack online games??
Re: Top 5 Best Game Hacking Apps With Download Links For Android 2018 (no Root) by Techzvibes: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Why The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Is The Best Budget Android Smartphone At $109.99 / MTN Launches VTU Direct Retail Mobile App Across 36 States In Nigeria / Call Of Duty Mobile Gameplay Looks Absolutely Stunning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.