Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Spiritual And Other Reasons To Grow Your Beards Men - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual And Other Reasons To Grow Your Beards Men (838 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Being Spiritual And Being Religious? / 3 Other Reasons Why Jesus Got Conceived By Virgin Mary / Spiritual And Great Native Doctor Do As I Say Ring, And Commanding Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual And Other Reasons To Grow Your Beards Men by gmoney12: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
ever since my childhood ,I have been a fan of beards to an extent of using my mums eye pencil to draw in beards to my jaw...that went on for years ,I couldn't just wait to grow to have my own beards...then I didn't understand the reasons behind such till I became fully grown up.

I began making research about the benefits of having beards but the things I came across ,I felt it wasn't what it is...so I decided to figure it out on my own and ho and behold I found....

in the olden days kings are known to have beards cos it harbours some power I will be teaching about in my next post...

stay tuned
Re: Spiritual And Other Reasons To Grow Your Beards Men by gmoney12: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
OK..I start even when I haven't seen concerns from peoples that wanna learn or know...

here are some reasons u should grow your beards.
1-you look more mature

2-it commands respect

3-it serves as an antenna to receiving message from the other side clearly,maybe from a loved one that has passed away or an ancestors. depends on how long the antenna is.remember the Prophets of the old and new that had beards ..its for a reason and then u have to be conscious

4-it makes u have a daring attitude...u are more likely not to fear anything anymore,depends on how long it is

5-when stroked by an opposite sex a feeling of joy or happiness fills the man...the more he relaxes

6-it attracts women ...u will be amazed how many women wanted to date me even married women...but hey I gotta keep it cool

7-will continue when am sure some one is reading and interested...

and some other of its uses
Re: Spiritual And Other Reasons To Grow Your Beards Men by Ugotony93: 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
Continue....I am interested.

(1) (Reply)

Why Would God Oppose Idol Worship If He Created Everything? / The Life Of A Man After His Death (pic) / Why Are The Words Of Jesus Distinguished By The Red Ink In Most Bible Versions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.