Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight (4154 Views)

Marvel Future Revolution Mod Apk (unlimited Money) V2.0.3 / Does Anyone Play Marvel Future Fight (Android/IOS) / Anyone Here Who Plays Marvel Future Fight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is one of the nicest game you can download either on your iOS or android devices it was released in 2015 under Netmarble its available in play store n apple store..
For a mobile game the graphics are really great, if you have a good android or iOS device n the data to download its a game worth having grin

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Papadoh(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
I concur. It's a really nice game with top notch graphics(for a mobile game), hundreds of characters to choose from, lots of content and the total download size is about 600mb.
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yh I knw, you play as well, wats your username lemme add you in the game..
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Apina(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
I need free gold and crystal, any idea on how to go about it
IamTo3i:
Papadoh:
I concur. It's a really nice game with top notch graphics(for a mobile game), hundreds of characters to choose from, lots of content and the total download size is about 600mb.
IamTo3i:
This is one of the nicest game you can download either on your iOS or android devices it was released in 2015 under Netmarble its available in play store n apple store..
For a mobile game the graphics are really great, if you have a good android or iOS device n the data to download its a game worth having grin
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Papadoh(m): 3:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
IamTo3i:
My username is Gr8 Legend.
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Papadoh(m): 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Apina:
No idea man.
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Papadoh(m): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
Little tip for beginners: when given the first opportunity to upgrade a character to 6 stars, always pick Sharon Rogers.
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Apina(m): 10:52am On Jan 21, 2018
So this game doesn't have a hack?
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nope
Apina:
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Papadoh:
My username is Gr8 Legend.
sorry oh hv not logged in here in forever
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
Apina:
there are only 2ways to get gold either yu grind Tru all d game modes or you spend cash game has no hack...
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
IamTo3i:

Crystals can be a problem sha
Who amongst you here has started playing world boss??....I don't know whether I'll actually play it

But for a marvel fan....I have one word, for this game

Paradise
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 11:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
Papadoh:
Little tip for beginners: when given the first opportunity to upgrade a character to 6 stars, always pick Sharon Rogers.

Had I known

My hero's journey character was ghost rider....I love the hero so much...when the selector came up I just saw him and picked him

My oh my, Sharon rogers is a monstrosity....she is the only person who has cleared a villain siege hard difficulty mode for me, all by herself

Purchase her starlight uniform...and you have a very very dangerous character on your hands

Please upcomers....pick our dear girl Sharon Rogers

1 Like

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2018
Apina:

Bros....we dey the same boat

Like I said....crystals are a huge problem
Alliances that do well in future fight are usually in USA Asia and Europe

It may just take them 8 months to open the game....and they could already have up to 50 tier 2 characters
With cheaper conversion rates in their countries, they find it easier to purchase their products....(seriously you can't achieve anything without crystals)....so frustrating
If you are fairly wealthy, buy the tony Stark's supply chest....its 1,320 naira with a little tax added....everything should not be more than 1350 naira
I only buy if I'm pursuing something I really want....and you get 75 crystals over 30 days...add the 25 crystals you get daily...and you could potentially get 3000 crystals at the end of 30 days....(I know, patience is the key)
As for the gold....I have a little suggestion
Rise higher in your shield level....and then play all the 5 co-op missions regularly.....for me...I can get a minimum of 1,500,000 gold if I do this....add it to the money you get in daily missions.....and you'll have much more money to spend...pray for new gifts, features and exercises that get released as well....a tip?..just look around for a new upcoming marvel movie

I currently just reached 70 million gold myself....not easy sha
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by jamesbanjo(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2018
is it online game
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2018
Nedville:

Crystals can be a problem sha
Who amongst you here has started playing world boss??....I don't know whether I'll actually play it

But for a marvel fan....I have one word, for this game

Paradise
LoL true wats your nickname in-game lemme add you
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2018
jamesbanjo:
is it online game
Yes it is, it's online..

1 Like

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2018
IamTo3i:

LoL true wats your nickname in-game lemme add you

Its "Nedville"

Seriously I always get my ass kicked by thanos and his goons....not to mention quicksilver, Scarlett witch, cable and apocalypse.....may the Lord help me

Im barely able to beat them in beginner....and to add insult to injury, beginner mode has no biometrics for those characters

I have a few characters in tier 2....but I guess all those things like iso 8, enchanted uru, custom gear and comic cards come into play.....sadly I don't have those ones

Conclusion.....world boss is frustrating for me

What's your username??

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2018
Speaking of the picture above, look who decided to show up in future fight..... grin grin grin
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 9:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Apina:

It might do oo

I'm saying this because the deadpool update was on Wednesday here.....and guess what??

Some players already have tier 2 domino and tier 2 psylocke

Like HOW ON EARTH did they pull off that stunt??
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2018
Iamto3i....I also forgot to add that my in game number of friends are up to 50....it means I'll have to delete someone to include you on my list

What's your username?
What level are you on?
Whose your favourite character to use?

It can get repetitive.... But props to marvel and netmarble for the effort....they've really tried
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Nedville:

It might do oo

I'm saying this because the deadpool update was on Wednesday here.....and guess what??

Uber whale players dat hv Moni to spend
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2018
Wolftobirine
Nedville:

Its "Nedville"

Seriously I always get my ass kicked by thanos and his goons....not to mention quicksilver, Scarlett witch, cable and apocalypse.....may the Lord help me

Im barely able to beat them in beginner....and to add insult to injury, beginner mode has no biometrics for those characters

I have a few characters in tier 2....but I guess all those things like iso 8, enchanted uru, custom gear and comic cards come into play.....sadly I don't have those ones

Conclusion.....world boss is frustrating for me

What's your username??
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2018
The game doesn't hv hack at least non dat I know of Yu jus hv to grind..
Nedville:

It might do oo

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
IamTo3i:
The game doesn't hv hack at least non dat I know of Yu jus hv to grind..

I said might, because of how sudden they got those characters...I myself I'm not entirely sure.....
Sure money was involved...but I don't remember seeing any domino or fantomex pack or plan...eh whatever...I'm not in a hurry.....I'm farming for psylocke.....magneto can wait
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ohhh....trust me.....I grind a lot....

When there is no money to spend on yourself here in naija....grinding is the only way out
I prefer to grind cuz I'm in no hurry to finish the game....some guys have upgraded all their characters and now they are bored...not me sha....with clear tickets and autoplay...problem solved....light is the issue for me

It also increases shield level....so....grinding all the way
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Is your account updated??
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
I've checked your profile
You have a wolverine display image bah??

How were you able to clear world bosses?
And how did you get nova and blue marvel...(also anti man)??
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Grinding and rank up tickets
Nedville:

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 1:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Yh dsts mi
Nedville:

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
IamTo3i:
Grinding and rank up tickets

Sorry to sound to inquisitive...... But where did you find biometrics for nova??...

Hmmmm...perhaps you'll give me tips on how to clear world bosses
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 6:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Nedville:

Sorry to sound to inquisitive...... But where did you find biometrics for nova??...

Hmmmm...perhaps you'll give me tips on how to clear world bosses
Nah it's cool, Yu can get der biometric from shield lad, inside the processor..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Get Free Roblox Accounts With Robux That Work 2020 / Sorry, Nigerians - Xbox One Will Not Be Playable In Nigeria At Launch / Fifa 20 Mod Fts 20 Android Offline 300mb First Touch Score 2020 Player Transfers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.