Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:55 PM

Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight (4331 Views)

Check Out The Latest Events In ‘marvel Future Fight’ & ‘marvel Contest / Does Anyone Play Marvel Future Fight (Android/IOS) / Anyone Here Who Plays Marvel Future Fight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 10:09am On Aug 11, 2018
IamTo3i:

Nah it's cool, Yu can get der biometric from shield lad, inside the processor..

Im aware of this...but every time I try to craft....nova biometrics don't come out....I've crafted a lot of times and I only have 2 biometrics to show for it

I'm asking how you got him to level 60, as well as blue marvel, x 23 and antiman

I'm also asking for tips on how to clear world bosses...since you have done so
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2018
Nedville:

Im aware of this...but every time I try to craft....nova biometrics don't come out....I've crafted a lot of times and I only have 2 biometrics to show for it

I'm asking how you got him to level 60, as well as blue marvel, x 23 and antiman

I'm also asking for tips on how to clear world bosses...since you have done so

As you know the game is RNG(random) based wen it comes to giving certain material, best way to ensure Yu gt der bios 7/10 rolls is to upgrade the processor..
As for how I got Nova, Bluemarvel, and Anti-man leveled up was a stroke of luck n planning d game usually gives out rank up tickets as Yu aware, wat I do is save does tickets for characters dat can't be farmed n are not in the bio selector, like Dem getting Dem to were dey are now took me 4months of crafting in processor n dose tickets, remb don't use rank up tickets for characters dat are farmable.
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2018
@Nedville b4 I could answer your question about world boss had to check your account, saw Yu don't have cards, and your characters custom gears are not helping boost der power level..

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2018
@Nedville b4 Yu can even consider doing world boss Yu have to build your characters first step is comic-cards dey are your power source

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2018
@nedville am sure getting materials like gold n stuff are Abit tough so gonna recommend some comic-cards fr Yu once yu figure out what works for you guys can make adjustments, n d minimum requirements is 4stars fr all the cards but if you can max Dem to 6stsrs dat will be better for you, first is n most important is Loki card, Groot, avengers, starlord, and Groot.

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2018
IamTo3i:
@nedville am sure getting materials like gold n stuff are Abit tough so gonna recommend some comic-cards fr Yu once yu figure out what works for you guys can make adjustments, n d minimum requirements is 4stars fr all the cards but if you can max Dem to 6stsrs dat will be better for you, first is n most important is Loki card, Groot, avengers, starlord, and Groot.

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
It's like I'll have to collect your WhatsApp number, cos der is alot of stuff but I'll try n summarize, after you load your cards your character is next, using Sharon as case study, removed her uniform and Yu can see effects from cards boosting her stats, not only cards Yu hv to equip Urus, level up gears and skills..

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
For the iso-8 set dis requires a lot of gold but Yu can manually do it by yourself to save on gold cost but it's totally RNG, Yul want to roll an offensive iso-8 set to improve combat power as well examples are "Hawkeye" and "power of the angry hulk" or if Yu lucky Yul gt "Overdrive" which is the best fr her..

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lastly we have custom gears and Uniform but I guess don't have to explain uniform to Yu, as for custom gear depending on the character yul want something offensive, like critical damage or critical rate for someone like Sharon, characters like Loki use gears wit cold damage, ghost Rider fire damage gears..

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Pokiyo007: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Wahs d size of d game and is data consumption high?
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 8:16am On Aug 12, 2018
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

That's actually all I can say

I knew cards, iso8, urus custom gears will come into the situation.... But I didn't know how best to use them to gain maximum advantage

Thanks....I didn't know it was a slightly complex process....I'll just wait till a pro helps me out

Meanwhile..... I'm going to add you to my list later on...thanks for the assistance
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Pokiyo007:
Wahs d size of d game and is data consumption high?
well about 600mb should download it, but it's an online game, and if yu play from morning till night will only cost Yu 20mb or less compared to apps like Instagram and Facebook dat will finish your data if Yu try something like that..
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 9:15am On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=Nedville post=70202066]Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!

That's actually all I can say

I knew cards, iso8, urus custom gears will come into the situation.... But I didn't know how best to use them to gain maximum advantage

Thanks....I didn't know it was a slightly complex process....I'll just wait till a pro helps me out

Meanwhile..... I'm going to add you to my list later on...thanks for the assistance[/quot
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 10:06am On Aug 13, 2018
I have some items (cards, uru, 6* iso8).....but honestly an experienced pro will help me maximise them...that's why I've not fixed anything yet....I don't want to make a mistake

It was the same thing with the custom gears....but I had too many...(up to thirty 6* ranked custom gears...and others)...it was taking up space in my inventory...so I randomly gave them to the characters I had then....my bad

What happened to your number?....if you are not comfortable with it, then no need to drop it down....also do you know other naija guys that play it...are you in an alliance?
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nedville:
I have some items (cards, uru, 6* iso8).....but honestly an experienced pro will help me maximise them...that's why I've not fixed anything yet....I don't want to make a mistake

It was the same thing with the custom gears....but I had too many...(up to thirty 6* ranked custom gears...and others)...it was taking up space in my inventory...so I randomly gave them to the characters I had then....my bad

What happened to your number?....if you are not comfortable with it, then no need to drop it down....also do you know other naija guys that play it...are you in an alliance?
Sorry I removed my numb 08091746806, sum1 called n was asking mi to transfer DAT he gt my numb from nairaland, yes am in an alliance which is lead by a naija guy who is also my friend we can add you to the alliance if you interested.. Sorry bout d late reply..
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 5:16am On Sep 14, 2018
Wolftobirine..

Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2018
IamTo3i:

Sorry I removed my numb 08091746806, sum1 called n was asking mi to transfer DAT he gt my numb from nairaland, yes am in an alliance which is lead by a naija guy who is also my friend we can add you to the alliance if you interested.. Sorry bout d late reply..

Hello, long time

What's the name of this alliance....

Nedville is my account name, I'm in
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nedville:

Hello, long time

What's the name of this alliance....

Nedville is my account name, I'm in

Boughttiertwo
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
Alright

How can I join?... Let your alliance leader add me up

How do you guys see the sentinel raid mode that they introduced

And guys already have tier 2 gambit and tier 2 sentinel...... Money is good oo
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by Nedville: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2018
So basically, raising a character to lvl 70 involves clearing world boss stages with them right?
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by IamTo3i(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nedville:
So basically, raising a character to lvl 70 involves clearing world boss stages with them right?

Yup.
Re: Netmarbles Marvel Future Fight by madness007(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2020
Hello guys! I have played a lot of Marvel Future Fight in the past, and I really liked this game, but one day it got boring and I have deleted it. I was looking for something new to play, and I came across Valorant. This is a new game, and it has very special gameplay and design. The only problem is that the game is very difficult and totally depends on your gaming skills. If you don't have any experience with this kind of games, it's going to be very difficult for you to raise your rank. However, one of my friends has found a solution to that problem. He has ordered a rank boost from https://www.myboosting./valorant-boosting and got a very high rank, for a very small price. I have tried it too and it's really working. It became much more interesting to play, because there are no noobs, and the teams are equal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FC24, COD MW 2 Available for Install On PS4 & PS5 Online&offline Play.NO Hack. / 9ja Gaming Convention 2014 / What Is The Longest Video Game You Have Played?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.