Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together (59528 Views)

Paul Okoye And His Girlfriend Step Out Together In Matching White Outfits / John Boyega Puts Wizkid's "Daddy Yo" In 'Pacific Rim Uprising' Hollywood Movie / John Boyega Kissing Genevieve Nnaji (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by dopemama(f): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She's old enough to be his mom,
She's too ugly to be his date
She's probably a blind beggar he is assisting walk through a busy hall.

But if with his fame and his exposure, he actually settled for such a horrendous creature, it is an unforgivable pity.
you made sense for the very first time
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by oshe111(m): 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
JamesReacher:
What do you mean monitor?
Wud scrutinise ur posts
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Olulinks(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
leroi01:
Nairaland and the term "steps out" sef.... angry
It's a cliche from Linda ikeji blog. It's all copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by charloski(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
captainking:
I see them next denzel Washington in this guy

It's too early to put him in Denzel shoes... if u really know Denzel well...
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Martin0(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
cococandy:
your mother is the useless b*tch
Probably why you turned out like this

C
Coco honestly speaking u made a big mistake here..
•Do u know his/her mother?
•what has this unknown mother done to you?

Infact am sure every lady seeing this will agree you are to hash to even go miles insulting his or her mother,why not stand up to him and do same just as he did to you..

Remember he never insulted your mother..
This word bitch has different mean though we can say it mean's a dog,but another thing you should look out,you re not a dog so why then react?

I would ve agree the person who threw insult first was wrong,but you insulting the mum killed everything,so indirectly you ve collected that mistakes that would ve been corrected to both parties..

I hope u realize this mistakes coz am deeply touched by this insult..
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by lavenjcrown(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
We have already know from the starting that u are going be to a asshole hater. Na wetin concern u sef?
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

But if with his fame and his exposure, he actually settled for such a horrendous creature, it is an unforgivable pity.

2 Likes

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by ahmEenu(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
IgboticGirl:
but the lady look older and she no fine

says by the lady who is afraid to use her picture as dp.... Nonsense
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by grunerite: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
captainking:
bro,..u get eye
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by davidif: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
oshe111:
Whenever I see this guy I feel fulfilled...

Its Good to help someone and it feels good when he becomes SUCCESSFUL

And you know him from somewhere?
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by captainking(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
grunerite:
bro,..u get eye
eagle eye
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by captainking(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
charloski:

It's too early to put him in Denzel shoes... if u really know Denzel well...
its what I saw.. The boy is really good.. And he even looks like denzel a bit know his youth..
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by captainking(m): 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yameater:

You are very correct. I saw a movie or him yesterday. The guy is good
infact..he is an actor per excellence
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by RedboneSmith(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
I was expecting a white girl. Black British stars often end up with white girls.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by toye440: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
captainking:
At first i thought he was Denzels son not until i came across his name only to realise is a Nigerian. I refuse to b tribal here, he's a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Wishaky(f): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Oya take it........

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
This guy no get eye o.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by JamesReacher(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
oshe111:
Wud scrutinise ur posts
Can I pm u?
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Probz(m): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
RedboneSmith:
I was expecting a white girl. Black British stars often end up with white girls.

They’re more into mixed race still. But I know what you mean.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by oshe111(m): 9:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
JamesReacher:
Can I pm u?
Not now... I dnt answer PM for personal reasons
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by cococandy(f): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oh please.

I’ll take you seriously when people like you call out offenders instead of calling out the offended for the way they reacted.

I’ll react the way I want to.
If he’s ready to call me a b*tch, I’ll say to him whatever will offend him more since that his goal in the first place.

Apparently that’s the most effective since what you guys resort to anytime you disagree with a woman is to start dishing gender based insults.

What are the male equivalents of b*tch, hoe, slut, olosho and the other bla bla bla that you men usually dish out on women? Nothing I guess.
Well then, If you know how to use them, we will use them back at you in a way that hurts you. You can keep feeling sorry for his mother because I don’t.

You’re touched by the insult to his mother but you think I should play nice because I’m not a woman who gets touched by such insults undecided

Take your selective rationality away from me. Thank you.

Martin0:

Coco honestly speaking u made a big mistake here..
•Do u know his/her mother?
•what has this unknown mother done to you?

Infact am sure every lady seeing this will agree you are to hash to even go miles insulting his or her mother,why not stand up to him and do same just as he did to you..

Remember he never insulted your mother..
This word bitch has different mean though we can say it mean's a dog,but another thing you should look out,you re not a dog so why then react?

I would ve agree the person who threw insult first was wrong,but you insulting the mum killed everything,so indirectly you ve collected that mistakes that would ve been corrected to both parties..

I hope u realize this mistakes coz am deeply touched by this insult..

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Yameater(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
captainking:
infact..he is an actor per excellence

great
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Martin0(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
cococandy:
Oh please.

I’ll take you seriously when people like you call out offenders instead of calling out the offended for the way they reacted.

If he’s ready to call me a b*tch, I’ll say to him whatever will offend him more since that his goal in the first place.

Apparently that’s the most effective since what you guys resort to anytime you disagree with a woman is to start dishing gender based insults.

What are the male equivalents of b*tch, hoe, slut, olosho and the other bla bla bla that you men usually dish out on women? Nothing I guess.
Well then, If you know how to use them, we will use them back at you in a way that hurts you. You can keep feeling sorry for his mother because I don’t.

Ok oo
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by daddyzgal(f): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
fine boy smiley
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by gozzlin: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
She looks like someone from Bangladesh.
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by cococandy(f): 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
big ode ugly thing
you wish you knew someone as beautiful as I am. Monkey
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
cococandy:
you wish you knew someone as beautiful as I am. Monkey
shutup mumu u don see my pic? but I dey see u ugly stupid face fool

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by cococandy(f): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
shutup mumu u don see my pic? but I dey see u ugly stupid face fool
lol grin
Well then show it.

You sound ugly tbh
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by ngmart(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
New girlfriend?
where is the previous one?
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
cococandy:
lol grin
Well then show it.

You sound ugly tbh
wen I say u be mumu I was not wrong, I sound ugly caue u dey hear my voice mumu. undecided
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by cococandy(f): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
classicMan22:
wen I say u be mumu I was not wrong, I sound ugly caue u dey hear my voice mumu. undecided
lame
Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
cococandy:
lame
who is cracking joke wit u, undecided u lack wisdom to approach me dis we be d last mention, u will be getting frm me ode.

1 Like

Re: John Boyega And His New Girlfriend Step Out Together by Martin0(m): 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
cococandy:
Oh please.

You’re touched by the insult to his mother but you think I should play nice because I’m not a woman who gets touched by such insults undecided

Ok I understand your point,,ok on behalf of that guy,it a sorry from me...

We are all here to lear,ve fun and make friends..
I wanted to quote him but my reasons just don't wanna allow me do that...

We don't need to argue or say more stories as to why u used that word,I understand ur reaction now,I believe it so on ladiesgringrin

Just forget everything and enjoy ur time here...sometimes people get insilts for no reason,and I believe the best wat is to be silent...

Well ur last line made me laughgringringrin
I nor understand u ooo,abi u wan still fight me back with another waygringrin

Anyway enjoy ur stay here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Fans Criticize Ini Edo's Curves: "Your Surgery Went Bad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.