Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry (59525 Views)

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by AprokoGirl: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie Idibia has responded to allegations by Tuface Idibia’a brother that Annie’s mother used juju on the music legend.

The drama started after Annie called out Tuface for spending the night with his ex-lover, Pero.

She claimed that 2face’s baby mamas constantly use his children as an excuse for all sorts of rubbish. .

Annie also accused Tuface of using his family to bring public disgrace to her despite her resilience to stand by him all these years.

Reacting, Tuface’s brother, Charles said 2face is dying slowly, unhappy but trying to maintain peace that never existed from day one.

He accused Annie’s mum of using juju for her and also challenged the actress to post the wrongs his family did to her.

Annie responding, called him lazy and accused him of trying to suck his brother dry.

Her post read: “Maybe you all don’t know your brother is tired everyone trying to suck him dey. Because you have a successful brother na that wan make you lazy! sad

“Living under my room and coming here to insult me and my mother, he has seven kids yet you are still trying to suck him dry! If trying to protect my husband and kids make me evil, so be it!

“I am evil then.”

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/stop-sucking-your-brother-dry-annie-fires-back-at-tuface-idibias-brother/

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nemesis0147(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Shameless Adults!

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Illuminatiship(m): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie shut up 2face na your brother?

285 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by kponkedenge(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Marriages generally aren't perfect, different marriages get different sort of problems... so never wish your marriage is like Mr A or Mrs B, because you see their flashy family pictures on social media....cos you might even be happier in your 'small' marriage than them.

242 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Donspicey: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Wahalalization.....

Make i just dey watch....

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie is too soft for my liking, someone under your roof has the guts to come insult you and your mom on social media, heyyyyy! its like I should just borrow this matter tufia imagine the rubbish Annie is facing because she chose to reason with a wandering penis.This thing dy pain meeeeee!!!

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by DWJOBScom(m): 8:35am On Sep 03, 2021
horrible
Am not getting popcorn for this drama as it's not a happy one
Someone prominent in their marriage should come to the rescue.
I wish she didn't come to social media
i wish brother to tuface shutup
i wish everyone taking sides stays off

Well wishes they are

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Lawlab249: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2021
hmm
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by KillMNKnow(f): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Hmm Igbos

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by lilvicky68(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Make them STFU and get out..

Yes..all of them..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Onyi22(f): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Make them kuku fight nah cheesy grin
We the Online in-laws are solemnly behind Annie

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by KillMNKnow(f): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Women and Simp will support and defend Annie

Men, adulterers and baby mamas will support and defend tuface

156 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by othermen: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
There is a lots going on, that should concern all of us, than the Idibia's private affair.

The next to hit the front-page on nairaland could be ''Annie Idibia has breakfast without Tuface'' or ''Annie Idibia coughs" . It's becoming excessive.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
There are more important things going on in the world, abeg.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by slawormiir: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
A Nigerian lady tying the knot to her man knowing fully well that he has a baby Mama or Mamas somewhere is a preparation to marital battle in the future.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Fiscus105(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
I think its clearer day by day with their posts.

I biliv the wife she is a type of me and my husband.

12 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by lonecatt(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Some brothers Sha with their overbearing entitlement mentality.you are angry that you cannot spend two hours in your brother's house,for what exactly?
If your brother want you in his home you will know ,stop bringing issue of his wife holding him down with juju.how about you going to build your own home so that your brother can come to spend 2hours there.

Don't want to take sides but Annie seems to be a patient somebody and that alone will buy people to her side.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Today is the day of the Idibias I see.

Grabs popcorn

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Daykalledo(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
This matter na gbege ooo
Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by mbahdi(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Na idibia news go trend dis week ni?inside life

4 Likes

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by olola4(m): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2021
Marriage and relationship wahala too many

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
It is shocking to see Annie call out her husband publicly over his constant visit to his baby mama (Pero) & his 3 kids.
Who ever deceived Annie that Tubaba will stick to her only will never see Heaven's gate!
Pero is Tubaba's first Baby Mama (not girlfriend) and their relationship produced odindin omo meta. In Yoruba land, a woman who has a child for a man is no longer regarded or referred to as Ale - Concubine, She is now a wife. Forget religion and western culture now. She will be referred to as wife once she have a child for the man whether they are married or not. Also such woman is entitled to everything the man owns, she is entitled to attend family meetings and events etc let alone a woman who had a whole 3 children for a man!

Now Tubaba left Pero, went ahead to knack what is the name of this mummy GO again?
Their relationship produced 2 cute boys.
The only reason Annie isn't fighting this babe is because the babe decided to move on by getting married. If she hadn't gotten married, today, Annie would have had to contend with two ladies for life Because there's no way you would stop a man from visiting his children and of course, during visits, they must knack!

Children has a way of bringing parents together whether you like it or not. Pero's express way still belongs to Tubaba as long as another man hasn't started plying that route, she's still haven't gotten over him and the 3 kids will one way or the other bring their parents together and even instigate a fresh relationship.

Annie saw all these red flags but choose to play "I WON HIS HEART", " I WON" to pepper the rest. I be babe and we sabi as he dey go - manipulating tricks.

His children, baby mamas will forever be in his life whether Annie likes it or not. Pero son is the first son whether Annie likes or not.
Though she is his first babe but iyen o matter because na who first born be the koko.

She accepted to be his wife despite all that is on ground which means she choose to swallow whatever comes out of it whether it is sweet or bitter. She choose to bear the burns the moment she choose to say Yes I Do to a polygamous man. She should carry her cross for life. She should just chill! That cry that she should have cried when she had just a baby and then move on But refused to move on but rather decided to accept his ring, that cry isn't necessary now.

As for the in-laws, there's is no way they can be shut out of the children's (their nieces, nephews, grand children) Hausa man go say INA! They will not only love the children but their mothers whether Annie likes it or not.

And when Tubaba dies, Na all the women go wear Anko (the same attire) stand together along with their children to honor their Father.
Also first son will be given the privilege to take some decision during family meetings & events too.
Will nko, na everyone go inherit father's property.

Make Annie go take chill pill jor. What she should be concerned about is the welfare of her kids and her which Tubaba is really trying.

As for you ladies wey go see man wey don born scatter full ground still shook head enter in the name of assurance and love this will be your fate! Be ready to become watch lady, monitoring spirit and you will have to be on BP & anti-envy pills for life.

No amount of Jaruma's kayanmatta will save you.

I come in Peace!

237 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Matheusmartin: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
.... If marriage don tire you, Aunty Annie, kindly take a bow...

.. All these public show, e nor dy end well.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Romanoff(f): 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Annie shut up 2face na your brother?

She has more right over him than his brother.

Like it or not, that's it.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by saddler: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Omo! Na Annie and Tuface get frontpage now ooo

1 Like

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by abobote: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
All these baby mama turned wife, they know you have baby mama outside already, they pretend to be the best of the baby mamas, and start showing their true colour when you make them wife. There's nothing wrong with Tuface spending a night with the other kids, most times the request comes from the kids and very hard to turn down as it is very emotional "Dad plz don't go, we want you to spend the night with us"
In a similar situation, a had a son from another girl, but fortunately she got married before I married my wife, last year when I came back to Nigeria, I went to see my son, and he insisted I spend the night or they allow him go with me, finally I had to spend the night alone in a hotel, but don't know how the news go to my wife, who is in Abuja

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Connected1: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Nawa

Living in your married brother's house has never been good in this country.

Even if you made your brother successful or you have your own personal wealth.

These Nigerian Women will never respect you and they will try to use you as a slave or chase you away because they feel that their husband is the one feeding you and clothing you and don't want his money to finish.

Some man are naturally lazy though but women are fond of this attitude and I suggest that man leaves the house.

So long it's not her family person, they can never be happy, and they will treat that person bad and end up creating enimity between the man and his family members.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry by Timekeeper: 9:09am On Sep 03, 2021
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kanye West Officially Changes Name To "Ye" / AliBaba Mocks Fayose:Buhari Is Trying 2 Christianise Nigeria,Fans React(pics) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.