Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,176 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Are Your Hobbies? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are Your Hobbies? (1257 Views)

Top 10 Hobbies You Can Turn Into A Business And Make Money From / Buying & Selling Of Phones, Laptops, Electronics, Home & Hobbies, Others. / Buying & Selling Of Phones, Laptops, Electronics, Home & Hobbies, Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Hobbies? by mdjo9(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2017

No be akara and no be bons
The term" online business" has been used in many ways than one in the past 10 years, '5' if you want me to be blunt.
Most Nigerians have always taken it literally and believe me nobody could say that they have been better for it. (Except the likes of Linda)
I recently came a site online that allows you run their links through all of your social media and connects and they promise you can get a minimum of $300USD per pay check and you can do this infinitesimally.
I don't know how true this ism but feel free to give it a try. grin

Click to find out:
http://invitejobdone.com/?refer=1346

Courtesy Omolabake

Feel free to reachout to me for more ideas. 0909.819.3128
Re: What Are Your Hobbies? by kaycee125: 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Drinking beer

(1) (Reply)

Fried Ponmo Available For Sale / Public Notice: Expect Poor Network Performance From 9mobile Sat 3rd Feb 2018 To / My Bad And Shocking Experience At GTBANK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.