Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter (6338 Views)

As A Jobseeker: How Have You Been Coping? / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report / Apply For Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Graduate Trainees Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by latestsunny(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Check out this conversation between GTB and a jobseeker on twitter. @ davide470

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by potbelly(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
cheesy

p.s I am not laughing at the supposed joke wink

3 Likes

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Flexherbal(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
What kind of reply was he expecting!

3 Likes

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Eggcelent(m): 5:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
The Question To Ask Is If He Is Adding To His Level Of Competence & Rising On The "Employability Scale".

The Labour Market Is So Competitive These Days That One Can't Just Rely On Basic Qualifications.
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by rossyc(f): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
ok
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by crownedprinz(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
Only if that page was a physical being.....na to catch am flog the zombie wella

2 Likes

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by juwonloo(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
undecided

op wah do you expect,
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
nothing hilarious here

11 Likes

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by earthsync(f): 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
e be like say this op nor know wetin hilarious mean undecided that was a straight forward reply undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by purem(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by adekanmbi1986(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hmm
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Nutase: 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
cool
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Lorbar(f): 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
What's hilarious in the conversation

4 Likes

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Finstar: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
What's funny here? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by drey076(m): 7:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Biggty(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
There is nothing epic or funny about the reply, the reply was perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by mazimee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:
e be like say this op nor know wetin hilarious mean undecided that was a straight forward reply undecided

I finished reading and scrolled down to comments section hoping to see the "Hilarious" reply.

E be like say the OP just learnt the word, he just dey use Anyhow, iyalaya anybody.

5 Likes

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by eleojo23: 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
earthsync:

Welcome to Nairaland.
Three words Nairalanders use most times without knowing the meaning.

1. Epic
2. Hilarious
3. Savage.

Anything can be epic, hilarious or savage depending on which of these words come to their mind first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by ngmart(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Now the question is.......... whats funny there?
some people need flogging with koboko

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by DONADAMS(m): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
rubbish bank...they just stole my 2k today...and this isn't the first time...buh it must be returned this time around
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Nightking04(m): 12:08am On Dec 15, 2017
purem:

We need to establish tax force for people like you.
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by 9jaBloke: 5:44am On Dec 15, 2017
earthsync:

Spot
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by propanet(m): 6:19am On Dec 15, 2017
Eggcelent:
The Question To Ask Is If He Is Adding To His Level Of Competence & Rising On The "Employability Scale".

The Labour Market Is So Competitive These Days That One Can't Just Rely On Basic Qualifications.

What if he lacks the necessary resources to acquire all that? All fingers are not equal, besides let his basic qualification fetch him a job before acquiring more

1 Like

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Jakasibo(m): 6:47am On Dec 15, 2017
This op sef...

1 Like

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Eggcelent(m): 7:15am On Dec 15, 2017
You're Talking About What Should Be.

However, What Is (Current Reality) Is Different.

Getting A Decent Job With Basic Qualification Is Not The Norm In Nigeria.

propanet:

What if he lacks the necessary resources to acquire all that? All fingers are not equal, besides let his basic qualification fetch him a job before acquiring more
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Dominionplaza: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Office to let in Lekki

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Abee79(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2017
angry

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by Truepee(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2017
cheesy
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by ayo993: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2017
�Christmas is coming, Mama buy shoe for me ��

I was financially hurt yesterday. Quite hurt. So, I wore my lovely red high-heeled shoes that I bought from ‘Just Fab’, UK for £35 (N17,500) to work yesterday. I was shocked when I saw it advertised for N1,200 (£2.4) on one of our mini importation sites where we buy quality but cheap items from overseas, same quality, colour, balance, and fitting.

Now, please help me do the maths, N17,500 as compared to N1,200. I lost N16,300, just because I did not have someone to mentor me. I could have bought 14 pairs of shoes for N1,200 each, if only I had a mentor to put me through mini importation. It hurts more because I am a living witness and I don’t want you to make my mistake.

Don’t wait to be told!!!

Tap into my 12 days of deals (Christmas offer) to get 1-month full mentorship program on MINI IMPORTATION as well as 26 E-Commerce websites where you can buy goods cheaply and sell to make massive profit for as low as N29,999.

Please note that this offer increases by N5,000 daily , and ends 15th December 2017 (Terms & Conditions apply)

How do I enjoy this juicy deal?
Very Simple……………………………….
email astella247@gmail.com

Season’s Greetings to you

Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by yuh2(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2017
So, what's special about the conversation.. smh

Oya receive to 2 drums of sense grin
Re: Check out this Conversation Between GTB And A Jobseeker On Twitter by press005: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2017
Eggcelent:

bro, all u said relies on money...so wat if u dnt have d funds??

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Style Job Scam / What Is INEC Salary Structure Like? / Vacancy For Telesales/customer Care Agents @ JUMIA - September 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.