Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) (35564 Views)

2018 Retreat Of The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) - Photos / Tony OneWeek Dumps APC For APGA, Appointed As SSA To Governor Obiano (Photo) / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Visits APC Headquarters, Reveals Why He Dumped APGA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by castrokins(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Positioning For Appointments
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
I saw it forthcoming.
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
he's playing his cards right

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by oloripelebe2: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
Guy wan recover campaign money grin grin
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
ruggedised:
mtcheeeeew! he can never win governorship election no matter the party he joined. he's not sellable, besides politics is not nollywood movies

Mr. Sellable a.k.a Yul's god, the way and manner some of u haste to silly judgement on some critical issues make me question the convolution levels of your cerebrum.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by bigfish3k: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
special adviser on entertainment loading.......... 70%
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by praxisnetworks: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheKingdom:

If you like his strategy then of course there is no hope for the youths because they are just as rotten as the old elders.

The ZOO is a cancer and only referendum and revolution can change it...
You're hallucinating.... so nah him spoil Nigeria?
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by excel101(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yule you tried o, you just came into politics, and after you lost out you now moved to APGA. @ you young age, one 2 parties. More defection still expected.
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Sanchase: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Haha from his recent Ego Mbute movies , now he is practicing how to pack the money. Not bad at all smiley
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Chikeluba25(m): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
I was there live. Ndi Anambra are great and always work with on heart this is why dey are well respected in the whole South-Eeast. Apart from Yul, many house of Representatives members dumped pdp for APGA.

2 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
TheKingdom:

If you like his strategy then of course there is no hope for the youths because they are just as rotten as the old elders.

The ZOO is a cancer and only referendum and revolution can change it...
spotted

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Raymond9870(m): 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=actiondrilling post=63282151]Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie the Governorship Candidate of DPC in the last gubernatorial election in Anambra State and a Nollywood Star join

He's gradually getting into the winning team

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by cstr1000: 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
spotted
The way imposters like una dey bear Igbo names funny sha. cheesy

There is another chuksanambra with nothing anambra about him. I have never seen a more anti-Igbo poster than him.

The guy can practically guillotine the entire Igbo if he could, but he is bearing chuksanambra as a name cheesy

Not to forget nonsobaba, the ogbomoso-born ethnic bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Flavour (Ijele Africa) who is son of the soil also performed at the rally

APGA will conquer southeast

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
cstr1000:

The way imposters like una dey bear Igbo names funny sha. cheesy

There is another chuksanambra with nothing anambra about him. I have never seen a more anti-Igbo poster than him.

The guy can practically guillotine the entire Igbo if he could, but he is bearing chuksanambra as a name cheesy

Not to forget nonsobaba, the ogbomoso-born ethnic bigot.
ChuksAnambra is a patriot from Anambra but the only impostor is ChibuzorAbia from Ibadan.
Me I'm 100% igbo from AroChukwu in Abia state and i am a strong APC fan and i hate IPOB and Biafra with all my heart.
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by cstr1000: 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
ChuksAnambra is a patriot from Anambra but the only impostor is ChibuzorAbia from Ibadan.
Me I'm 100% igbo from AroChukwu in Abia state and i am a strong APC fan and i hate IPOB and Biafra with all my heart.
Patriot ke? lol.

Yes, Chibuzorabia is another one. una plenty o.
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by gozzlin: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yul bu idiot.
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
cstr1000:

Patriot ke? lol.

Yes, Chibuzorabia is another one. una plenty o.
because we stand on the unity of this nation and speak against biafra does nt mean we are afonjas oh.
There are so many igbos here in SE that supports Buhari
chibuzorAbia:
HONEST ANSWER IS THE IGBOS.....THEY TRICKED JONATHAN ...AND STOLE ALL THAT MONEY FROM UNDER HIS NOSE.

chibuzorAbia:
This confused Biafrans continue to think Lagos is part of their homeland. Why the HELL are Yoruba leadership not saying anything? This insolence from the confused Flatthead tribe need our response. I am fully behind IPORK on this issue.
chibuzorAbia:

Useless IPOB pig!
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by highness25(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
actiondrilling:
Nollywood Actor Yul Edochie the Governorship Candidate of DPC in the last gubernatorial election in Anambra State and a Nollywood Star joins APGA.

Edochie who is the son of a Veteran actor Pet Edochie, defected to APGA this afternoon at Sir Alex Ekwueme Square, venue for the flag off of Sir Victor Umeh campaign for Anambra Central Senatorial District in the January 13th 2018 Election Re-run.

http://www.akelicious.com/2017/12/photonollywood-actor-yul-edochie-dumps.html
ok. it's time to recover all the money he spent during the lost election. Appointment loading
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
[s]ChuksAnambra is a patriot from Anambra but the only impostor is ChibuzorAbia from Ibadan.
Me I'm 100% igbo from AroChukwu in Abia state and i am a strong APC fan and i hate IPOB and Biafra with all my heart.[/s]

ChuksAnambra he is from OSUN he has many names Ashuwajuforward, Ihatepoke, EzeIgboNwaChukwu, southeast what ever and many rubbish monikers

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
post=63285057:
I was there live, many PDP members and two federal house of rep members decamped to APGA, nka bu nke anyi, Imo, Abia and others we are coming for you guys.

Lalasticlala

Pictures from Sir Victor Umeh flag off campaign rally grin
Lwkm you say Abia? Apga can never win in Abia,jukwese
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 11:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
now ur on track!

go for House of Assembly 1st

sure u will get it!
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Factfinder1:
He still has to wait for another painful 4years till obianos time is up and he still might not win cos ifeanyi uba will contest again

i dont get exactly what a man of ifeanyi ubas calibre is looking for in the government house... he is too big for that post!
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by muller101(m): 11:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yul your own prostitution is too early
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Cjrane2: 2:34am On Dec 15, 2017
APGA keep on marching

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 4:11am On Dec 15, 2017
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
because we stand on the unity of this nation and speak against biafra does nt mean we are afonjas oh.
There are so many igbos here in SE that supports Buhari

I am 200% Igbo!
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 5:38am On Dec 15, 2017
ruggedised:
mtcheeeeew! he can never win governorship election no matter the party he joined. he's not sellable, besides politics is not nollywood movies

What are you talking about? Ask Arnold Schwardneggar, Desmond Elliot etc

Who doesn't know Yul Edochie, son of the great sage, Pete Edochie.
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Jermat20(m): 5:43am On Dec 15, 2017
Appointment things loading
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 5:47am On Dec 15, 2017
jimyjames:
he's playing his cards right

Since Apga didn't give him ticket, he joined DpC to atleast be seen. Now he has been seen, he has joined Apga to be recognise. Now he's been recognised, he will be given a portfolio while waiting for 2019 to contest for house of Assembly election or Senatorial election. From there anything is possible.

In Nigeria people vote party not individual, that's why they voted Buhari and you will cry when you notice how many businesses that have disappeared including mine under his administration.

Its the world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by alabiyemmy(m): 6:09am On Dec 15, 2017
An up and rising Atiku in the making.
Re: Yul Edochie Dumps DPC For APGA (Photos) by nobsalis: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2017
velai:
I like his strategy. First of all he registered his presence in Anambra politics as a guber candidate, even when he knew that he might not gather up to 2000 votes at most. Now apga would give him even more attention than he deserves.
But it is still too early to start political prostitution. He should not toe the parts of Ifeanyi Uba and Rochas Okorocha

Or their Grand Master ATIKU

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Replies Oshiomhole: We Obeyed Supreme Court On Bayelsa Like We Did On Imo / Spanish Warship Visits Lagos, Conducts Exercise With Nigerian Navy (pics) / Excerpts Of Major Nzeogwu’s Coup Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.