Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (66996 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day / 4 Foods Nigerian Students Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by manutdrichie(m): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nah us oooo
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by echobazz: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Gs
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Belafonte(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I love guys that cook good cheesy ,Make me breakfast in bed kiss

Unless you're heavily pregnant for me forget this fantasy. My cooking skills are for my sole benefit. angry

7 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
I can actually prepare efo elemimeje, seventh heaven vegetable
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by demo4ril97(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
Rolex67:
Me too, I was on my menses suffering from stomach pain one day and boo prepared a very nice food for me, I felt like a princess. Dude can cook sha.
all liers shall go 2 Lai Mohammed
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by xynerise: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Because of me she likes eating Rice and beans jollof grin
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by emperormossad(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
I'll cook bread and tea for you
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by pawesome(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
My boo cooks better than me,no jokes. grin
which one f dem.no jokes grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
well my joy be say no woman fit do me shakara with cooking..............infact if a lady cant cook more than me den we knw dey marry finito

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by finest0007(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
Had enough years in Uni with cooking skills and not even 1 "booty" on culinary basis. If you're taking interest in cooking because you want booty, you better go and make money cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by dadoctore(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
Belafonte:
Remember, when I was at NYSC,na my house niggis dey gather every CDS. The first few times, dem come chop my food till I give myself brain make dem donate angry grin. One igbo guy liked calling me 'yoruba boy wey sabi cook'. No be my fault, I love good food. I could starve if I don't see good food to eat, even if I see rubbish I no go fit chop am. grin

One girl once told me she couldn't marry me because I would always be complaining after eating my food and seeing my pristine living arrangement. grin. Olodo, dirty girl grin
This is totally me sad
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by majamajic(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
hmm

I just finished cooking chicken stew and white rice now. . .

I have one disadvantage of cooking. .. I don't eat well after cooking the food myself. Unless later later ... like this stew now I will leave it go drink like 4 bottles before I can taste it

6 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by elantraceey(f): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Guys that can cook too dey form abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
demo4ril97:
all liers shall go 2 Lai Mohammed
Did I say it for you to believe? do you even know me? or you think I don't deserve such guy and what have you?
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
I don't see no biggy here. I always cook my meals no matter my busy schedule. Eating out isn't my thang, except I wanna give myself a treat.
I keep telling my peeps, no girl can use food and do me shakara, when its not like kitchen door is passworded

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Brightudom: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Cooking is art....plenty claim to cook but just do ordinary stuff...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by ahmEenu(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
just say you can't cook. Period
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by tasceige(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Even on a Monday? grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by oshe111(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
So u r one of those that eats without brushing ba
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
talk2saintify:
When you get your own share of the booty shocked
You can only get booty of girl that can't cook simply because you can cook...
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by xtreme07(m): 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
6QT596Q

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by emperormossad(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
The day I cooked fried rice and chicken in school, my friend brought his bae oo.
After eating the guy dozed off like a mad cow, he didn't know I spiced it with igboo
The girl ko?
She come dey look me with red eye
Na only me Waka come?
The rest as they say is history...
By the time he woke up, she was no longer the same.
I change her ministry one time
Warri no dey carry last

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:

you haven't tested my food
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by martineverest(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
This post is for me....but I don't use my food to lure women

My culinary skills is awesome. Thanks to my urhobo roommates and friends back in University of Benin and my mum

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Prestige16(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
I like your sincerity. I can relate to number 8, 6, 5 and 1
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by moneyissues(m): 8:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:

am the perfect guy
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Belafonte(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
dadoctore:

This is totally me sad

I find it difficult asking my babes to cook. I end up teaching them sef. embarassed
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by just2endowed: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lol 7 and 8 had been repeated said to me many times.
Cooking is a science also an art.
Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Banter1(m): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
am a good cook and i can make you breakfast on bed, if you promise to give me ur digit. :-)

1 Like

Re: Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos by Mariangeles(f): 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
Loyalblak007:
Then what will be your weapon when you guys have a misunderstanding...? when he can cook special meals by himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Almajiri Brought In My House In Exchange For Food to eat (photos) / Shawarma Is Causing Prolonged Erection In Ibadan- Dr Alleges / Pepper And Tomatoes I Bought For N100 At Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.