Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,485 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa (991 Views)

Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa; Check Out The Photo / Ambode Commissions Jubilee Bridge Ajah (Photos) / Ambode Commissions Ojodu Berger Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa by 360frolic(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
The Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, has on Wednesday, December 13, 2017, commissioned the Johnson, Jakande and Tinubu (JJT) ultra-modern recreational park in Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos Mainland.

The JJT recreational park was commissioned in honour of three past Governors of Lagos State; Brigadier Mobolaji Johnson Rtd. Alhaji Lateef Jakande and Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The Governor while speaking at the opening ceremony praised his successors for their outstanding contribution to the development of the state during their time in office, he added that the former Governors are the true legends of Lagos State.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-ambode-commissions-johnson.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa by 360frolic(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2017

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa by Olachase(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Anybody way say this man is not working make him check my signature get my number and call me I will personally give you #1,500 plus one bag of semo then you will be transfer back to your village.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa by ettybaba(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
God bless the SW.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa by Baawaa(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Thank God that you are not building statutes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa by ipodstinks: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Nice one. Let me see any developer that will claim this.
Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa by Spylord48: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Olachase:
Anybody way say this man is not working make him check my signature get my number and call me I will personally give you #1,500 plus one bag of semo then you will be transfer back to your village.

Re: PHOTOS: Ambode Commissions Johnson, Jakande And Tinubu Park, Alausa by TheFisayo(f): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
I had an AWESOME EXPERIENCE AT JJT PARK

YOU CAN SEE MY FULL REVIEW ON MY BLOG: https://thefisayo.com/6-things-johnson-jakande-tinubu-jjt-park-review-new-park-lagos/

360frolic:
The Lagos State Governor, Akinwunmi Ambode, has on Wednesday, December 13, 2017, commissioned the Johnson, Jakande and Tinubu (JJT) ultra-modern recreational park in Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos Mainland.

The JJT recreational park was commissioned in honour of three past Governors of Lagos State; Brigadier Mobolaji Johnson Rtd. Alhaji Lateef Jakande and Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

The Governor while speaking at the opening ceremony praised his successors for their outstanding contribution to the development of the state during their time in office, he added that the former Governors are the true legends of Lagos State.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-ambode-commissions-johnson.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Headline Of 1977 Saying An End To Fuel Crisis Would Come. / Great Contents Coming From Nigeria / Caption This Senator Saraki "Ninja" Look At President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.