Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Axamansard Health Insurance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Axamansard Health Insurance (2388 Views)

Axamansard Health Insurance / The Value Of Health Insurance / Anambra Lists 100 Hospitals For State Health Insurance Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Axamansard Health Insurance by axamansard(f): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Whatever your healthcare needs are, we have the perfect plan just for you

Health Plans
Get a Health Plan Quote with AXA Mansard Health and enjoy a wide range of benefits. Our bouquet of plans is designed to be flexible to suit individual needs while providing the required access to quality health care and the best service delivery. AXA Mansard Health offers Personal & Family Health Plans, Group & Employees Health Plans, International health Plans and Third Party Administrator Plans.

Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by BornAgainMay: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2017
OK, I need this for my tourist visa
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by praxisnetworks: 7:48am On Dec 15, 2017
axamansard:

Whatever your healthcare needs are, we have the perfect plan just for you

Health Plans
Get a Health Plan Quote with AXA Mansard Health and enjoy a wide range of benefits. Our bouquet of plans is designed to be flexible to suit individual needs while providing the required access to quality health care and the best service delivery. AXA Mansard Health offers Personal & Family Health Plans, Group & Employees Health Plans, International health Plans and Third Party Administrator Plans.
You are not a serious person.
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

You are not a serious person.

Taiwo this is the legendary NgcoboP aka SmartchoiceNGR aka smellingmenses aka angels09 aka too many profile nales on nairaland.

Just ignore him, he loves drama.
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by praxisnetworks: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Taiwo this is the legendary NgcoboP aka SmartchoiceNGR aka smellingmenses aka angels09 aka too many profile nales on nairaland.

Just ignore him, he loves drama.
Well if you are so cool asslicking her then I might as well keep quiet.... But note you doing her no good... Or her job.

Taiwo I am expecting that your training shows forth... Accept the challenge and I might tell you why I deem you unserious.

A Wiseman becomes wiser when reproved....but ye reprove a f.ool and he will hate you more!
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Well if you are so cool asslicking her then I might as well keep quiet.... But note you doing her no good... Or her job.

Taiwo I am expecting that your training shows forth... Accept the challenge and I might tell you why I deem you unserious.

A Wiseman becomes wiser when reproved....but ye reprove a f.ool and he will hate you more!

this is what I expected from you brother
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by praxisnetworks: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

this is what I expected from you brother

Well I am disarmed. Have a great day. However she has to show up to hear what I have in mind.
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Well I am disarmed. Have a great day.

grin
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by praxisnetworks: 8:19am On Dec 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

grin

Well it worked.
Tell timifakay that... Dude ate with me recently... unknowingly of course... cheesy
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Well it worked.
Tell timifakay that... Dude ate with me recently... unknowingly of course... cheesy

you want me to post your picture on nairaland? grin
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by praxisnetworks: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you want me to post your picture on nairaland? grin
Verify your sources....

Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by timifakay(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Well it worked.
Tell tí,mifakay that... Dude ate with me recently... unknowingly of course... cheesy
Wow... What did we eat?
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by banky3w(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2017
Timi eyaf eat with the bloody demeanour with plenty alias without knowing it tongue....... Wait, maybe he was using the name NgcoboP when you ate with him grin grin grin
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:11pm On Dec 16, 2017
banky3w:
Timi eyaf eat with the bloody demeanour with plenty alias without knowing it tongue....... Wait, maybe he was using the name NgcoboP when you ate with him grin grin grin

timi go and get life insurance o! This one Ngcobop is after your life.... grin
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by timifakay(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

A committee will look into 2018 budget for that
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by praxisnetworks: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Timi is a very friendly and civil demeanor.... His life is secured in God.

3 Likes

Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by taxiappguy: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
What exactly is going on Here?
Re: Axamansard Health Insurance by MrBigiman: 7:03am On Jul 10, 2018
Axamansard, employ me in ur insurance company. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How Does One Overcome Addiction? / Thyroid Disease And Weight Loss/gain / Photo: Unsterilised Needle Used By Tattoo Artist On A Lady Affects Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.