Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

I need a lawyer? Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I need a lawyer? Help (490 Views)

Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I need a lawyer? Help by seye15627(m): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
Please, I need lawyers and any other expert to help me out on this issue.
It happened that my mother died intestate few years ago which prompted us(siblings) to file for a letter of administration to avoid unnecessary issues, unfortunately, she had a pension fund account at trustfund pension she was running.
The problem now is that to get a letter of administration, we need an acknowledgement letter from trustfund which I was told wouldn't be done as name of next-of-kin is that of a man perceived to be the culprit behind her demise but then, he had signed an affidavit as not having anything to do with her properties then or future
In such case as stated above, what should be the way forward as it seems trustfund is not ready to help after so much explanation. I believe some people might have gone through this path before and pushed through, you can as well help state how you did it as your explanations might help someone out there too.

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Dethroned Teen Queen Tenders Unreserved Apology / Cheating In Relationships (my View) / Jesus Turned And Said To Peter, "Get Behind Me, Satan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.