Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,126 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer (1991 Views)

My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by peretei2024(m): 5:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Good morning my people, please I have a serious issue that need immediate attention.

I closed from work and was using a friend's car to do Uber hustle, so at about 11:39pm , I got a request, so I drive down there then picked 3 ladies, and I tell them clearly that they should do the transfer once close to their final destination, bcz of transfer wahala these days which they agreed to do and this is because their location is safe.

I got 7mins aways from their destination, then tell them to do the transfer but they didn't respond, I say this 3 times yet they refused to say anything, then I tell them I will be taken them back to where I picked from, then they started saying I can't take them back and I must take to their destination.

I turned the vehicle towards where I picked them from, then they started begging, so I stop for them to come down ,they refused, so I started driving, they told me to stop again, and I stopped,then only one of them jumped down , I moved again ,finally I stopped for all of them to come down but one of the complained that where I stopped is wet that she will not come down except I moved up, so these ladies were busy shouting"" kidnapper, kidnapper, kidnapper" , before I know what was going on, I was blocked with truck then the boys from within ( they were more than 10), they round me and started beaten me.

Finally, they ceased my vehicle, and I told them to take me to the police station,when we got to police station ( Idimu police station) , I explained everything to them how it happened, this was around 1am in the night. At first the police on ground blamed the ladies because one of the ladies were complaining that her iPhone 14pro got missing, and this is a lady I know as dirty, that can't even afford a phone of #100k. So the police told her to look for her phone that is not with me bcz the phone was actually ringing but not within us.

The next day, the case was handed over to an IPO who changed the case totally against me, because the ladies in question parents came and they bribe the police in charge. The IPO told me am a criminal, infact a kidnapper, before I know what was going on, I was moved to the police cell.

Last last, my friend, met with the police, and he said he will collect #50,000 from me, which #30,000 is going for my normal bailing then the other #20,000 is for him, and If I tell anyone that I give him #20,000 , he will change the case against me and take me to Prison.

IPO ask to come and meet with the ladies and tell them how I will pay for the iPhone 14pro max or pay for the tracking of the phone.

Note: The lady in question said she doesn't not have receipt for the phone again, yet she calmed she used iPhone 14pro max, and the police doesn't care about her receipt.

Please can anyone help me in what to do, because they beat me and removed my teeth. Am in deep pain

2 Likes

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by VenExchangee: 5:17am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by VenExchangee: 5:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Story teller

2 Likes

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by madridguy(m): 5:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Baba are you serious with everything you just narrated or you are joking? Firstly, you need to be prayerful because your last thread is about being arrested by your company for theft. And this is another police case within two months.

Talk with Mr Harrisson, your money will come out with immediate effect.

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by visaclick: 5:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Hhmmmm it is well
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by RedChiefPriest: 5:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Typical society setting and injustice against the male folks.
From you getting duped by those ladies,to you getting beaten by foolish men trying to form white Knights cause of some ladies they don't even know and finally getting arrested again based on false accusations.
Maybe you people in this user business should try putting camera in your cars.
So sorry for everything you have gone through.

2 Likes

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Mcreloaded(m): 5:58am On Mar 08, 2023
How come you used your friends car for Uber
Is ur friends car registered under ur name for Uber use?
Avoid actions that can land you in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by peretei2024(m): 6:04am On Mar 08, 2023
The car is been used for Uber already brother. The problem here is not about the car

1 Like

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Houseofglam7(f): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
Another child of doom
You’re a disaster magnet undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Ginaz(f): 11:35am On Mar 08, 2023
wow those girls are heartless though. I'm lost of words, may God see you through.

1 Like

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by anthonyuncle(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
this story no clear,
I don't just want to accept that you are trying to lie
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by sisisioge: 12:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
It is well. Nigeria has become something else. As uber drivers, how do you guys protect yourselves over none payments? Isn't there a team you could report to? Besides, you've not even completed the journey to actually see that your passengers werent going to pay! How much was the fare sef! Patience is a virtue fa, you need to learn to choose your fights so trouble would stop following you. After this whole matter dies costing you time, money and subsequent ability to use your friend's car, you would have a gap in your teeth to always remind you of your temporal insanity. To fix that gap will cost you hundreds of thousands!

Bibire no dey waka for night...those girls are evil! As for lawyer, they too come at a fee. At the rate you're going with courting trouble, you need to put one on a retainer or find a church or mosque member who is a lawyer to befriend. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by ahnie: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
This man again,the problems courting you pass spiritual.
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
[b][/b]
ahnie:
This man again,the problems courting you pass spiritual.
Please ma, how do I get across to you
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Richy4(m): 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
If this is true, hmmm!! The decay in the system is really out of this world..

For those that have police officers as their Uncles, Aunts, Father, Mother, Brother etc.. how do you cope with them knowing that they can change like chameleon within splits of seconds?..

Again how do you feel with all the curses heaped on them on daily bases knowing that your loved ones were included?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by sisisioge: 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Richy4:
If this is true, hmmm!! The decay in the system is really out of this world..

For those that have police officers as their Uncles, Aunts, Father, Mother, Brother etc.. how do you cope with them knowing that they can change like chameleon within splits of seconds?..

Again how do you feel with all the curses heaped on them daily bases knowing that your loved ones were included?

Even though I no believe in curses o, I avoid befriending let alone befamilying myself with the lot. They are mostly with dubious character and karma perches on their shoulders. The one time I was close friends with a road safety officer, hian, I was at the fore of advocating that he leaves the system until he left. All of them na same.

1 Like

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Princessdainty(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
peretei2024:
Good morning my people, please I have a serious issue that need immediate attention.

I closed from work and was using a friend's car to do Uber hustle, so at about 11:39pm , I got a request, so I drive down there then picked 3 ladies, and I tell them clearly that they should do the transfer once close to their final destination, bcz of transfer wahala these days which they agreed to do and this is because their location is safe.

I got 7mins aways from their destination, then tell them to do the transfer but they didn't respond, I say this 3 times yet they refused to say anything, then I tell them I will be taken them back to where I picked from, then they started saying I can't take them back and I must take to their destination.

I turned the vehicle towards where I picked them from, then they started begging, so I stop for them to come down ,they refused, so I started driving, they told me to stop again, and I stopped,then
only one of them jumped down , I moved again ,finally I stopped for all of them to come down but one of the complained that where I stopped is wet that she will not come down except I moved up, so these ladies were busy shouting"" kidnapper, kidnapper, kidnapper" , before I know what was going on, I was blocked with truck then the boys from within ( they were more than 10), they round me and started beaten me.

Finally, they ceased my vehicle, and I told them to take me to the police station,when we got to police station ( Idimu police station) , I explained everything to them how it happened, this was around 1am in the night. At first the police on ground blamed the ladies because one of the ladies were complaining that her iPhone 14pro got missing, and this is a lady I know as dirty, that can't even afford a phone of #100k. So the police told her to look for her phone that is not with me bcz the phone was actually ringing but not within us.

The next day, the case was handed over to an IPO who changed the case totally against me, because the ladies in question parents came and they bribe the police in charge. The IPO told me am a criminal, infact a kidnapper, before I know what was going on, I was moved to the police cell.

Last last, my friend, met with the police, and he said he will collect #50,000 from me, which #30,000 is going for my normal bailing then the other #20,000 is for him, and If I tell anyone that I give him #20,000 , he will change the case against me and take me to Prison.

IPO ask to come and meet with the ladies and tell them how I will pay for the iPhone 14pro max or pay for the tracking of the phone.

Note: The lady in question said she doesn't not have receipt for the phone again, yet she calmed she used iPhone 14pro max, and the police doesn't care about her receipt.

Please can anyone help me in what to do, because they beat me and removed my teeth. Am in deep pain
na today you start Uber work?
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Almaigaa: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
sisisioge:
It is well. Nigeria has become something else. As uber drivers, how do you guys protect yourselves over none payments? Isn't there a team you could report to? Besides, you've not even completed the journey to actually see that your passengers werent going to pay! How much was the fare sef! Patience is a virtue fa, you need to learn to choose your fights so trouble would stop following you. After this whole matter dies costing you time, money and subsequent ability to use your friend's car, you would have a gap in your teeth to always remind you of your temporal insanity. To fix that gap will cost you hundreds of thousands!

Bibire no dey waka for night...those girls are evil! As for lawyer, they too come at a fee. At the rate you're going with courting trouble, you need to put one on a retainer or find a church or mosque member who is a lawyer to befriend. It is well.

This is where I blame the op most. Why did he concluded that, the ladies won't pay him, when he was yet to take them to their destination. See what hot temper and impatient brought him.

1 Like

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Richy4(m): 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
sisisioge:

Even though I no believe in curses o, I avoid befriending let alone befamilying myself with the lot. They are mostly with dubious character and karma perches on their shoulders. The one time I was close friends with a road safety officer, hian, I was at the fore of advocating that he leaves the system until he left. All of them na same.

Honestly that's one career I won't encourage any of my loved ones to go for.. reading what OP wrote made my body boil...
How can reasonable individuals become friends or even spouses to people like that?

3 Likes

Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Foodqueen(f): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
If the story is true, then it's all a plan from the onset.
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Geovanni412(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
peretei2024:

I turned the vehicle towards where I picked them from, then they started begging, so I stop for them to come down ,they refused, so I started driving, they told me to stop again, and I stopped,then only one of them jumped down , I moved again ,finally I stopped for all of them to come down but one of the complained that where I stopped is wet that she will not come down except I moved up, so these ladies were busy shouting"" kidnapper, kidnapper, kidnapper" , before I know what was going on, I was blocked with truck then the boys from within ( they were more than 10), they round me and started beaten me.

You need a lawyer. DM me - I will give you contact of some of my colleagues in Lagos.
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Baronthecelebri: 8:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sue them
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by tellwisdom: 4:07am On Mar 09, 2023
sisisioge:

You again? no let the boy swear for you o! You kuku ma know say he get hot temper.
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by tellwisdom: 4:16am On Mar 09, 2023

Op, dem suppose remove all your teeth because this your teeth no be am.
Do few more wahala make dem extract the rest, as dentist de charge more now for extraction. sad
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by sisisioge: 4:20am On Mar 09, 2023
tellwisdom:

You again? no let the boy swear for you o! You kuku ma know say he get hot temper.

grin grin grin grin

E be like say I no dey hear word grin
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
Your bad temper caused you so much. Try to be more patient in future as a service provider.
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by stacyadams: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
peretei2024:

...I do uber too learn to manage those demons ..Nigerian girls are useless,,all of them..

According to the great mosdii..
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Wodu89: 6:49am On Mar 17, 2023
This has to be on front page please its urgent

Make una come see the evil I'm our country o. Fellow Nigerians and mods

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Dominique

MrKnowitAll
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by ahnie: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2023
Pricelessangel0:
[b][/b]
Please ma, how do I get across to you
Still waiting for the number.
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Pricelessangel0(f): 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2023
ahnie:

Still waiting for the number.
Dl
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pricelessangel0:

I sent it in one dead tread
Madam please take your number down.nairaland is not a place where you drop your number because of the toxicity here.
Re: Police Wahala, I Need A Lawyer by ahnie: 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2023
Pricelessangel0:

I sent it in one dead tread
Hey there,let mi copy it.
Pls did you get my mail?

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Want To Marry Her, Parents Dissent - What Do You Do? / Banker Explains Why She Cuts Her Husband's joystick With Knife / Help Nairaland!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.