Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Unilag Sundown For Freshers And Staylites - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Sundown For Freshers And Staylites (776 Views)

Funaab Announces Resumption Date For Freshers 6 Months After Writing Post UME / Funaab School Fees For Freshers And Returning Students (2017/2018) / AAUA Notice On Resumption Date For Freshers And Returning Students 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Sundown For Freshers And Staylites by Oluwacolded: 10:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
newly admitted and staylites are about to experience the biggest gathering of students across lagos expecially unilag on 26th january 2018. it is going to be the talk of the town. major celebrities will be live. as one of the ambassadors of the event i just came through to let you all know. unilag biggest beach welcome back concert.... grab your tickets now. for enquirie call or whatsapp 08083838611.... nairalanders support the bioggest happening in 2018. sundown Nigeria produced by shang dynasty and dj ace entertainment......

(1) (Reply)

I Need This Book Urgently, Business Accounting2 By Frank Wood's / Best Study App I Have Used In Nigeria (JAMBITE APP) / JAMB 2nd Batch Results For 2018 UTME Is Out - Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.