Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Best Study App I Have Used In Nigeria (JAMBITE APP) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Study App I Have Used In Nigeria (JAMBITE APP) (782 Views)

Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam / Akwa Ibom Pencils Used In American Schools (Photos) / See The Grammatical Composition Of A Jambite That Have Gotten The Internet Frenz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Study App I Have Used In Nigeria (JAMBITE APP) by chuksleomc: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
As i was preparing for my JAMB Exams i had to Visit Googleplay Store to Download Various app to help me prepare better for my exams
trust me like every other Jambites i downloaded a couple of apps promising to help me make my Exams after using them i came to a conclusion they are all fraud and has nothing to offer. they either had fake questions, or not wanting to let me try anything without collecting money or the app is just creepy in design and i cant use it I was like nothing good can come out from our Nigerian programmers as compared to what others are offering in other country.

one day after my jamb lesson one of my classmate Chris showed me an app he just downloaded to prepare for the exams, he said the app offered free past questions but paid for explanations and also online tutorials for Jambites with some of them free for me to try out and its cost effective too., He called it JAMBITE APP.

Though i had given up, but i decided to try this one last app since a friend is recommending it. So as i got home i downloaded the app JAMBITE from the google play store.

After creating account i quickly clicked around the app and believe when i say i was wowed
-from Free past questions,
-jamb words dictionary the called it flashcards,
-their discussion forum(superb),
-then the best of all is their online jamb tutorial classes which i discovered you can take offline and save data. the content itself consumes very little data.

At first i was like this is not from naija until their customer service contact me when i had issues verifying my account and they help me all through the process and i was stunned this is really naija and there are people ensuring this app works well. am not saying they dont have any flaws but they are really dope.
So if you are out there confused with the loads of educational app not doing anything for you then i will personally recommend the jambite app to you download it and thank me later.
To download the android app go to: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.axumtechnologies.jambite

To use their website you can also visit: https://www.jambite.com/
Re: Best Study App I Have Used In Nigeria (JAMBITE APP) by Jaxson5502: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
I just found a better app....

Are you a student looking for an effective way to study? Or a Writer/Blogger looking to reach out to more readers? Erudire is built just for you. Choose your interested courses and study interactively with your friends. Create or read engaging insights on several categories. Stay updated and connected with your peers.

Get yours now!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.erudireapp.erudire

Or

Erudirehub.com (a website link directory to Google play store)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Schools Will Boycott WAEC Examinations, Says Group / EBSU First Batch Admission List Is Out!! [merit List] / How To Pass Biology Practical Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.