Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Start A Blog On Whatsapp - [complete Guide] - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Start A Blog On Whatsapp - [complete Guide] (1193 Views)

How To Rank Blogger Blog On Google In 2021 / DO NOT LET GOOGLE KILL YOUR JOY !! GET IN HERE NOW !! INJECT UR BLOG ON GOOGLE!! / Get Rich With An Affiliate Blog On Blogger Now For Only 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Blog On Whatsapp - [complete Guide] by Pospitips(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Could i really start a blog on WhatsApp?

I really can’t say you have been thinking of something like this, but you could totally relate if i say you have been looking for easier ways to reach your audience fast and easy.

I know you’re thinking of the possibility of starting a blog on WhatsApp and why you should!

The Good News is that you can start a successful on WhatsApp and here is why you should. but first;

We’ll be looking at!
1 What Is WhatsApp?
2 Benefits Of Blogging On WhatsApp
3 How To Start A Blog On WhatsApp
4 How To Download The WhatsApp App
5 Getting Started On WhatsApp
6 Setting Up Your Blog

What Is WhatsApp?
According to Wikipedia, WhatsApp is a freeware and cross-platform instant messaging service for smartphones. It uses the Internet to make voice calls, one to one video calls; send text messages, images, GIF, videos, documents, user location, audio files, phone contacts and voice notes using standard cellular mobile numbers.

7 Benefits Of Blogging On WhatsApp

1. You choose your audience
2. You reach your desired audience
3. All your readers are automatically subscribed to to your Newsletter
4. You’re closer to your readers
5. Easier conversation between you and your readers
6. Easier to make blog posts
7. Unlimited Hosting, Bandwidth, Storage and Support from WhatsApp

One of the amazing benefits of blogging on WhatsApp is that you choose your audience. Unlike the normal blogging platforms where your visitors or readers could be anybody even those you emotionally restrict, so many existing bloggers could know what i mean.

Also all your readers are automatically subscribed to your newsletter and there are always notified of your new blog post personally.

How To Start A Blog On WhatsApp
Want to start a blog on WhatsApp? That’s a perfect idea!

In this post, i will be giving you a step by step guide on how to start a blog on WhatsApp and publish your first blog post within 5 minutes.

Blogging on WhatsApp is totally free, no premium options available.

Continue reading here>>> https://pospitipsonline.com/start-blogging-on-whatsapp/

For more helpful stuffs like this.... Check out our homepage www.Pospitipsonline.com

Re: How To Start A Blog On Whatsapp - [complete Guide] by RemedyLab: 3:28am On Dec 15, 2017
Following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Platform Is Best To Do Paid Advertisement.?? / Apple Offering Free Repairs To Fix ‘no Service’ Bug In Iphone 7 / What To Do If My Website Url Was Blocked By Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.